Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 146110 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Do anyone that is rightfully outraged by Epstein and company also have anything to say about Lee Eisenberg's, Evan Goldberg's, Seth Rogan's, etc... R-rated Good Boys movie that has a running theme of 12 year olds playing with dildos along with other sickness? Or does virtue signaling about Epstein and nothing else ever about Hollywood meet your quota?

Haven’t watched & By the sound of what you’re saying
Zero interest in watching.
Is it more Brainwashing?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
DESOLATE, Yea... And it seems to get 'wierder' each passing day, and we haven't even seen the important shit yet.

The video tapes! Will we be 'permitted' to see them?

The names of the politicians and big biz individual's involved! Will we ever really know who they are beyond reasonable doubt?

The whereabouts of Maxwell and those who are assisting her! Will those who assist her now be accesories to any crime?

The initial $10,000 transaction between Wexner and Epstein of a $77 million NYC home! What's the story behind this great real estate deal?
Epstein 'got it' from WEXNER and owned it under the name of a company he owned and later "sold' it to another company he owned so no financial transaction occured  when he transferred it to himself under a different company name,. Some confuse this and think that he paid zero dollars.

The Victoria Secret involvement! Why would Wexner (a billionaire)  "give" a multi-million dollar piece of real estate to Epstein?

The finncial details behind Epstein and two major US banks!

The number of flights taken by Clinton!

And is ACOSTA going to skate free??

Etc.
Etc.

All good questions Stunt
Will we get / be given the answers
I get the feeling there’s a cover up going on
Why hasn’t that maxwell bitch been found & Questioned

Has Donald tweeted any more on the subject ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Is it more Brainwashing?

Based on the trailer, it's a kids movie with adult content (R). Adults who pay to see this movie are mentally still juveniles.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Based on the trailer, it's a kids movie with adult content (R). Adults who pay to see this movie are mentally still juveniles.

Hmmmm - Ok
It still doesn’t sound of any interest to Me.
I can’t comment on it as I’ve not & likely won’t ever watch it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
I asked if you were ever 12...not 11. Were you ever a boy? Do you watch Good Morning America and happened to catch this episode or were you simply searching the Internet, using terms like drag queen and dancing children?

Do you watch the news and happen to catch news on Epstein or were you simply searching the internet, using terms like child sex trafficking?

Such silly logic.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Is it more Brainwashing?

That and pushing the Overton window to a new level of what's accepted and tolerated.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
If the #MeToo movement was serious and had any clout at all, Harvey Weinstein would be in prison

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
That and pushing the Overton window to a new level of what's accepted and tolerated.

Thanks that’s a new one for me “Overton window”
Just looking that up now .
Cheers.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
People are too busy on their iPhones and social media to care.

Sad... and 100% true.

If this is true it will make your head explode.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50793/report-epstein-given-three-12-year-old-girls-amanda-prestigiacomo

It probably is.

Head explode? Pretty much.

Surprising?  Nope.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
The apathy is caused by a feeling of helplessness. Even if the truth were to come out, there is little the average citizen could do given that the scandal revolves around the most powerful figures on the planet.
Looking through history, very rarely have citizens successfully rose up against their ruling elites - even during times when there was far less to distract them.

Agreed.

It's a sucky feeling though. :(

DESOLATE, Yea... And it seems to get 'wierder' each passing day, and we haven't even seen the important shit yet.

The video tapes! Will we be 'permitted' to see them?

The names of the politicians and big biz individual's involved! Will we ever really know who they are beyond reasonable doubt?

The whereabouts of Maxwell and those who are assisting her! Will those who assist her now be accesories to any crime?

The initial $10,000 transaction between Wexner and Epstein of a $77 million NYC home! What's the story behind this great real estate deal?
Epstein 'got it' from WEXNER and owned it under the name of a company he owned and later "sold' it to another company he owned so no financial transaction occured  when he transferred it to himself under a different company name,. Some confuse this and think that he paid zero dollars.

The Victoria Secret involvement! Why would Wexner (a billionaire)  "give" a multi-million dollar piece of real estate to Epstein?

The finncial details behind Epstein and two major US banks!

The number of flights taken by Clinton!

And is ACOSTA going to skate free??

Etc.
Etc.

We won't get the answers.
The mainstream media will stop covering it.
It will lose traction.
It will turn into an internet story.
People who bring it up will be called conspiracy theorist, nuts, and worse.
And then it goes back to the way it was.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Do you watch the news and happen to catch news on Epstein or were you simply searching the internet, using terms like child sex trafficking?

Such silly logic.

I read about Epstein's 'suicide' on the front page of the Oregonian. This is what an answer looks like in case you've forgotten.

How did you find out about the boy dressed as a girl while dancing on Good Morning America?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
DESOLATE, I hope you're wrong ... and I believe you are!

Too many important and well known individuals are involved and too many good guys want them locked up for 40years at lerast.

And that includes ACOSTA! And he is not a good guy!

But then again, that  could be the reason that could make you  right.

ILLUMINATI, you asked ....

Will we get / be given the answers?
I think we'll be spoon-fed some (but not all) answers over time but never in their entirety.

The prince will probably be sent to bed without his supper.

I get the feeling there’s a cover up going on.    
No doubt about that..... and just about everyone feels the same.

Why hasn’t that maxwell bitch been found & Questioned?
I think that they know where she is but they may be giving her some time to work out a deal similar to the one that Acosta gave to Epstein.

Or maybe they are just allowing her to remain free with the hope that she'll get hit by a 20 ton truck or fly her helicopter into the side of the Washington Monument.

Actually I don't think that she has even been officially accused of anything yet.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
I read about Epstein's 'suicide' on the front page of the Oregonian. This is what an answer looks like in case you've forgotten.

How did you find out about the boy dressed as a girl while dancing on Good Morning America?

I heard of him from just about every non-corporate, non-legacy-media internet news show covering the MSM's promotion of him(on shows like GMA), after the kid appeared on a video, seemingly drugged, with artwork behind him that had most of the word "rohypnols"(a date rape drug) on it as well as a drug dealer and convicted murderer to the left of him(google "Michael Alig" -left side on video) who served almost 17 years in prison for the aforementioned crime as well as chopping up his victim's body.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

That’s very likely nearer the real truth than we know.
It Fucking Stinks Rotten the whole saga & All involved
Should be exposed & held accountable.
The Scumbag Bastards.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I heard of him from just about every non-corporate, non-legacy-media internet news show covering the MSM's promotion of him(on shows like GMA), after the kid appeared on a video, seemingly drugged, with artwork behind him that had most of the word "rohypnols"(a date rape drug) on it as well as a drug dealer and convicted murderer to the left of him(google "Michael Alig" -left side on video) who served almost 17 years in prison for the aforementioned crime as well as chopping up his victim's body.

This is all too seamy for me. Child services should remove this kid from his parents care. They are exploiting him.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
This is all too seamy for me. Child services should remove this kid from his parents care. They are exploiting him.

Awareness is the first step towards even knowing it's a problem. Putting one's head in the sand won't make it go away.

The corporate media promotes this exploitation while as being fully well that his parents also allowed him to dance on stage at a homosexual club while receiving dollar bills from adult homosexuals.  

Non-corporate news shows like Alex Jones and others show you what the corporate media is promoting as well as hiding.

Decaprio surrounded by convicted pedos:

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
DESOLATE, I hope you're wrong ... and I believe you are!

Believe me, I hope I am too.

I really do.

But I've been on this planet a bit.

I wasn't born a glass is half-empty guy.
I wasn't born a pessimist.

Sadly, the world had made me this way. :(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Believe me, I hope I am too.

I really do.

But I've been on this planet a bit.

I wasn't born a glass is half-empty guy.
I wasn't born a pessimist.

Sadly, the world had made me this way. :(

You've allowed the world to make you a pessimist.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Probably true. Probably true.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Shhhh...