Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 148465 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
You've allowed the world to make you a pessimist.

An optimist is one who believes we live in the best of
all possible worlds. A pessimist is one who believes
that may be true.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Reality will often do that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Probably true. Probably true.

Sadly, hard to not be pessimistic or should that be a Realist

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Desolate is probably a Realist and not a Pessimist.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
An optimist is one who believes we live in the best of
all possible worlds. A pessimist is one who believes
that may be true.

Huh?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Huh?

I figure that would go over your head.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Accuser Says She Massaged ‘Simpsons’ Creator Matt Groening's Feet in Epstein’s Private Jet

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s public accusers claims she had to give a foot massage to The Simpsons creator Matt Groening while on the rich criminal’s private jet, though she was repulsed by the cartoonist’s “crusty toes,” according to newly-released court documents. Hours prior to Epstein’s August 10th death, more than 2,000 pages of documents were released, related to a since-settled lawsuit against Epstein’s ex-girlfriend by Virginia Giuffre, one of his accusers. The records contain graphic allegations against Epstein, as well as the transcript of a 2016 deposition of the millionaire in which he repeatedly refused to answer questions to avoid incriminating himself.

According to the documents, Giuffre alleges she met Groening aboard Epstein’s private plane, dubbed elsewhere as the “Lolita Express,” and that he asked her to give the cartoonist a foot massage during their flight from Carmel, California, to Los Angeles. Giuffre, 35, claims the incident occurred roughly 20 years ago, when she was 16.

“I was enjoying our conversation, when Jeffrey insisted that I give Matt a foot massage throughout the duration of the short flight,” Giuffre alleges in the documents. “I never turned down a client but when I saw the shape of his feet, I nearly threw up at the thought of having to touch them.”

“He had yellow crusty toenails that even someone with a chainsaw would’ve had troubles cutting through and then there was the fluffy balls of leftover pieces of sock wedged between the crevices of his sweaty toes, now that was the real icing on the cake for me, no way could I attempt this I thought,” she added. “Then I had an idea. I went to the back of the plane and rinsed a wash cloth in warm soapy water and returned for his dreaded foot massage but not before attempting to clean them first.”

Groening has not publicly addressed Giuffre’s allegations. The producer’s Simpsons series is the longest-running sitcom in history; the 31st season will premiere this September on Fox. Groening has gone on to create two other animated shows with similar art styles: the sci-fi Futurama ran on Fox and Cartoon Network and, just last year, his fantasy-themed Disenchantment debuted on Netflix.

Epstein, 66, was found dead at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on August 10th, setting off outrage that such a high-profile prisoner could have gone unwatched at the Manhattan federal lockup where infamous inmates Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman and Wall Street swindler Bernard Madoff were held without incident.

Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement that she made the suicide determination “after careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings.” Sampson’s announcement came as a Justice Department official told The Associated Press that some prison staffers believed to have relevant information aren’t cooperating with investigators.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Report: Prince Andrew Allegedly Got Foot Massage from Two Women at Epstein Mansion

Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts, now Guiffre, who was 17 at the time this picture was taken. Ghislaine Maxwell is in the background

Prince Andrew allegedly received a foot massage from two young Russian women while inside Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion, reports state. Literary agent John Brockman wrote about the alleged event in an email to his client, writer Evgeny Morozov, dated September 12, 2013, the Daily Mail reported.

The email reportedly said, “I walked in to find him in a sweatsuit and a British guy in a suit with suspenders [braces], getting foot massages from two young well-dressed Russian women.” Brockman referred to Epstein’s guest as “Andy” and said he spoke about the Julian Assange case and also complained about news coverage of his own lifestyle. “In Monaco, Albert works 12 hours a day but at 9pm, when he goes out, he does whatever he wants, and nobody cares. But, if I do it, I’m in big trouble,” Prince Andrew reportedly said.

“I realized that the recipient of Irina’s foot massage was his Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York,” Brockman wrote. In 2008, an unidentified friend of the prince said he tried to get him to cut ties with Epstein after he was convicted of having sex with a minor, according to the New York Post. “After Jeffrey was convicted, I phoned Andrew and told him, ‘You cannot have a relationship with Jeffrey. You can’t do these things.’ And he said, ‘Stop giving me a hard time. You’re such a puritan,'” the friend reportedly said.

On Tuesday, Breitbart News reported flight logs prove alleged Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Guiffre, who was 17 at the time, was flown to London, New York, and the Caribbean in 2001. Reports state that Prince Andrew was also in the vicinity during her visits. On Wednesday, Breitbart News reported that pilot David Rodgers, 66, claimed Prince Andrew and Guiffre were both on board Epstein’s private jet on two separate occasions.

The report said Guiffre “was aboard the aircraft on at least two occasions when Prince Andrew was there, according to a June 3, 2016, legal deposition released this month to Guiffre’s lawyers in New York.” “The pilot’s account marks the first time that Andrew and Roberts were allegedly aboard Epstein’s aircraft at the same time,” the report concluded.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
I like how he is denying. ::)

Somebody should have asked him if he knew her or ever met her before letting the picture out.

I bet he would have lied about ever meeting her.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Andrews name keeps cropping up
Yet he knows nothing   ::)  ::)

Ok yeah sure we believe you andy....... NOT

The Scott

• Getbig V
Sometimes the rich, famous and powerful become bored with that which is natural and turn to that which is not merely unnatural but disgustingly so. Vile does not begin to describe these folk and their passion for perversion.

Not all powerful people do this, but enough so that the world is tainted by their presence.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Sometimes the rich, famous and powerful become bored with that which is natural and turn to that which is not merely unnatural but disgustingly so. Vile does not begin to describe these folk and their passion for perversion.

Not all powerful people do this, but enough so that the world is tainted by their presence.

True clearly some wealthy folk do
Then again there’s just as many not so wealthy vile perverts out there.

The difference is the wealthy are more able to buy people off
& silence them.

I’ve no doubt it’s going on right now in this very case
Just look at the stories & accusations pointing to Andrew the puke of york
Will he be held accountable do you think ??

The Scott

• Getbig V
Just look at the stories & accusations pointing to Andrew the puke of york
Will he be held accountable do you think ??

"...Andrew the puke of york".  LOL! ;D  Superb, my friend!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ILL, I don't think Andrew will be held accountable because the US of A does not want to embarrass the Royal family.

But the Queen herself will penalize him in some private way such as I mentioned in all seriousness earlier. "Most likely he will go to bed without his supper!"

But we will never hear about it.

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III

My god, can you believe this prince AndreW guy had sex with a 17 year old girl? How dare he be sexually attracted to a young woman of child bearing age. This poor innocent child! Just look at the terror in her eyes! Being paid money to fuck some prince, the poor thing.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

My god, can you believe this prince AndreW guy had sex with a 17 year old girl? How dare he be sexually attracted to a young woman of child bearing age. This poor innocent child! Just look at the terror in her eyes! Being paid money to fuck some prince, the poor thing.
Hi Prince Andrew!  I didn't know you were a Getbigger.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Report: Gwyneth Paltrow, George Stephanopoulos, Woody Allen, Other Celebs Attend Jeffrey Epstein’s Star-Studded Party in 2010

An array of TV anchors and Hollywood power players, including actress Gwyneth Paltrow and ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos, attended a party held by the late financier and convicted sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, The Daily Mail reported.

The party Jeffrey Epstein, which was held 2nd December 2010 at Epstein’s New York mansion in honor of The Duke of York, was reportedly attended by multiple celebrities, including former White House communications director turned ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos, journalist Katie Couric, film director Woody Allen, as well as actresses Jennifer Aniston, Chelsea Handler, and Gwyneth Paltrow.

The presence of such figures raises questions as to whether they were aware of Epstein’s continued illicit sexual activities, with the late financier already having been convicted in 2008 of procuring an underage girl for prostitution, a crime for which he served over a year in prison with work release.

According to the Mail, attendees who would have walked Epstein’s range of erotic artwork en route to his second-floor dining room, including a painting of Bill Clinton in red heels and a blue dress, a reference to the outfit worn by Monica Lewinsky when she performed oral sex on the former president in the Oval Office.

The most high-profile figure allegedly implicated or at least aware of Epstein’s crimes was Prince Andrew himself, otherwise known as the Duke of York. Multiple reports have alleged that the pair share a close relationship and Andrew regularly met and interacted with Epstein’s victims aboard his private jet.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Interesting take on things

Why does The Duke of Puke keep denying it then
As he’s got nothing to hide / be ashamed of ?
He should stand up & Be Proud according to You

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
ILL, I don't think Andrew will be held accountable because the US of A does not want to embarrass the Royal family.

But the Queen herself will penalize him in some private way such as I mentioned in all seriousness earlier. "Most likely he will go to bed without his supper!"

But we will never hear about it.

Sadly you’re likely right & it will be pushed out of sight

The whole issue surrounding Epstein is intriguing & a glimpse
Of what went on / goes on.

As for the puke of York & his repugnant Family they’re well overdue
Being exposed - odious Bunch of inbreds.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Huh?

An optimist believes Go For it's penis will be in his mouth by noon.  A pessimist believes he's just a creepy old guy with wishful thinking.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So .... Did anyone find MAXWELLL yet!?

I've been too busy reading GetBig Board stuff to keep up to date on this Epstein case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Report: Gwyneth Paltrow, George Stephanopoulos, Woody Allen, Other Celebs Attend Jeffrey Epstein’s Star-Studded Party in 2010

There's nothing ontoward about these folks attending a gala at Epstein's home. Celebrities live to be seen. No doubt, Epstein hosted great parties. It's his private sex parties with underage girls that were the problem. I doubt most of the guests at these large events, knew anything about Epstein's unsavory and depraved side.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Interesting take on things

Why does The Duke of Puke keep denying it then
As he’s got nothing to hide / be ashamed of ?
He should stand up & Be Proud according to You

I have not followed "the Duke of Puke's" life, but then I do not live in the British Commonwealth or London, so why would I? What's fairly interesting is some people's tendency to pick and choose their villains and heroes. Prince Andrew and Judge Kavanaugh have something in common. Both have been accused of sexual misconduct. One gets your support and the other isn't. Neither have been found guilty of wrong doing. Both should be presumed innocent until proved otherwise.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I have not followed "the Duke of Puke's" life, but then I do not live in the British Commonwealth or London, so why would I? What's fairly interesting is some people's tendency to pick and choose their villains and heroes. Prince Andrew and Judge Kavanaugh have something in common. Both have been accused of sexual misconduct. One gets your support and the other isn't. Neither have been found guilty of wrong doing. Both should be presumed innocent until proved otherwise.
True, but Kavanaugh's accuser came forward almost 4 decades later with no witnesses.  He served for decades on the bench with no accusations until the liberals were desperate to keep him out of the Supreme Court.