Author Topic: Sweden has "let our African American community down"  (Read 1766 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Sweden has "let our African American community down"
« on: July 25, 2019, 10:11:23 PM »
LOL

Can one of our resident Trumptards explain why the Crybaby in Chief some idiotic rapper represents the entire "African American community and while you're at it can you explain why Trumptard  thinks Sweden should give a rats ass.

I know you dipshits will defend Trump no matter what he does so you sure to come up with some compelling arguments for this idiotic move.

Just for some context Iran recently (last week) claimed to have detained 17 CIA spies and Trump is worried about some idiot rapper ?

Oh yeah, Trumps Korean lover just shot off a couple of missiles in the last few days but no big deal.  It's not like they are detaining one of our precious rappers

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Sweden has "let our African American community down"
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 04:49:12 AM »
Aaaaand he's back posting drivel again.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 04:51:21 AM »
Why don’t you start by explaining why libs rally around a bunch of felons shot by cops

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 05:50:43 AM »
LOL

Can one of our resident Trumptards explain why the Crybaby in Chief some idiotic rapper represents the entire "African American community and while you're at it can you explain why Trumptard  thinks Sweden should give a rats ass.

I know you dipshits will defend Trump no matter what he does so you sure to come up with some compelling arguments for this idiotic move.

Just for some context Iran recently (last week) claimed to have detained 17 CIA spies and Trump is worried about some idiot rapper ?

Oh yeah, Trumps Korean lover just shot off a couple of missiles in the last few days but no big deal.  It's not like they are detaining one of our precious rappers

its called trying to get some black votes, libtard… what do the libtards get out of kissing illegal immigrant ass?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 06:35:57 AM »

I'm sure the couple of tweets he made about this took away focus from other areas, and caused harm to the nation.
Y

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 08:50:16 AM »
LOL

You are falling into the trap of thinking that Donald Trump is a loose cannon. It reveals how short-sighted you are.
He is king in the world political chess game. Too slick for most. Nothing is done by chance.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 09:59:38 AM »
LOL

racist much ??
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 01:39:02 PM »
Aaaaand he's back posting drivel again.

Finally you and I agree in something

Trumptards public comments this case are 100% drivel

You would think a legitimate POTUS would have ten thousand more important things to worry about.

I'm sure this idiot rapper is being treated better than Trumptard is treating asylum seekers in our country. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 01:52:37 PM »
You are falling into the trap of thinking that Donald Trump is a loose cannon. It reveals how short-sighted you are.
He is king in the world political chess game. Too slick for most. Nothing is done by chance.

LOL

You Trumptards are DELUSIONAL

Trump is considered an absolute joke by both our allies and adversaries.

Look at the leaked communications in the UK for the proof of that.

Our adversaries know all they have to do is praise Trump and show him a parade and he'll throw the United States under a bus in a heartbeat

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 01:54:02 PM »

racist much ??

Nope not in the slightest

Trumptard is the one who brought up race and is race baiting

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2019, 03:50:27 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Wow! Big VICTORY on the Wall. The United States Supreme Court overturns lower court injunction, allows Southern Border Wall to proceed. Big WIN for Border Security and the Rule of Law! And another big loss for Getbig’s Straw Man! That guy will never learn.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2019, 05:57:04 PM »
LOL

Did Trump say that guy represented the entire african American community ???
Honestly, I don't give a shit about some rapper that got in trouble in some foreign country, let him fend for himself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2019, 08:05:13 PM »
$2,500,000,000 builds quite a bit of border wall.

Imagine how much border wall could have been built with the $155,000,000,000 the traitor Barry Obama gave to the terrorist supporting Iranian mullahs?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2019, 05:49:22 AM »
Finally you and I agree in something

Trumptards public comments this case are 100% drivel

You would think a legitimate POTUS would have ten thousand more important things to worry about.

I'm sure this idiot rapper is being treated better than Trumptard is treating asylum seekers in our country.  

I’d say the difference is, one is a group of people trying to illegally enter a country and are detained for it, and the other was performer being harassed and assaulted who stood his ground and fought back. I’m not sure what one has to do with the other.

They were Iranian citizens in Iran. There’s no way to know at this point whether or not they are spies or not, but I’m sure they knew the risks involved of spying on their country if that’s the case that they were in fact double agents.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 05:13:34 PM »
Bump