Author Topic: tom platz invented crossfit and there is nothing ghey about this video...  (Read 2083 times)

SirGossip

• Getbig II

just establishin the facts

stop the hate

no comments allowed kthxbye

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Toms mentally deranged...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

stop the hate

;)
F

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
It's no wonder that a muscle tear ended his competitive career.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
that's the reason he is 8 time Mr O...and lightyears ahead every competitor...oh wait...

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
Great video. Tom would have been Mr. Olympia if he didn't tear his biceps. Maybe he worked out too hard?  :-\

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
I made some good gains using one of those old Universal machines.

I don't recall seeing Platz there.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

stop the hate

hahaha - priceless! Good find.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
the bset schmoe video

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I heard this was all just for show back then.  There is no way he could have trained like that and still had these things we call knees and shoulders on his body.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A quack. Nothing more. He had great genetics for legs and he marketed the shit out of it. A month ago I was at a soccer match and one of the players was constantly pulling up his shorts to show off his quads during warm up. From the waist down he could put many gym rats to shame and i bet he didn’t even train like a bodybuilder one day of his life.

Ropo

• Getbig IV

stop the hate

So some moron has take a bits and pieces from bunch of Tom's videos, and build up this pile of crap, which now proves to you that this is all Tom Platz ever did?
Quite same if we filmed you wanking, and make a video just using your orgasm faces to prove that this is what you always look like  ;D

Just establising the facts, this Standard- guy have always bulgy eyes and foamy mouth, he has born that way.. ;D ;D

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
I heard this was all just for show back then.  There is no way he could have trained like that and still had these things we call knees and shoulders on his body.

I'm impressed that he was even able to make it through those training videos without blowing out both of his knees!