Author Topic: California Gov. Newsom signs law requiring presidential candidates to release ta  (Read 6656 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Unconstitutional.

California Gov. Newsom signs law requiring presidential candidates to release taxes
The law is seen as a direct challenge to President Donald Trump's refusal to make his public.
July 30, 2019
By Associated Press
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/california-gov-signs-law-requiring-presidential-candidates-release-tax-returns-n1036286?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR32IG3A2Q1DQrhWW0Z_cSVDsUzTEr8NvvfEFjhZotE5yy1uian8zT8xewQ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Unconstitutional.

California Gov. Newsom signs law requiring presidential candidates to release taxes
The law is seen as a direct challenge to President Donald Trump's refusal to make his public.
July 30, 2019
By Associated Press
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/california-gov-signs-law-requiring-presidential-candidates-release-tax-returns-n1036286?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR32IG3A2Q1DQrhWW0Z_cSVDsUzTEr8NvvfEFjhZotE5yy1uian8zT8xewQ

interesting

explain why

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Why are anybody's private taxes relevant to anything.

If there are not under investigation from the IRS, their taxes are assumed to be filed and legal.

It's nobody's business.

It's only used to show that "X" candidate should be perceived to be out of touch because they make "Y" amount of $.

In other words, complete horseshit, and par for the course for California.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
interesting

explain why

Because Gavin pumped Kimberly Guilfoyle full of so much jism that Don Jr, Dos Equis and the rest of the fringe feel pre-cuckolded.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
interesting

explain why

Point out where it states in the U.S. Constitution that you must release your tax information to become President.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Point out where it states in the U.S. Constitution that you must release your tax information to become President.

point out where it says you can't

this is what the Governor said about the intent of the law

"The disclosure required by this bill will shed light on conflicts of interest, self-dealing, or influence from domestic and foreign business interest."

seems reasonable

there are many jobs that require credit checks, tax returns (or transcripts) and all kinds of other information.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

"The disclosure required by this bill will shed light on conflicts of interest, self-dealing, or influence from domestic and foreign business interest."

seems reasonable

there are many jobs that require credit checks, tax returns (or transcripts) and all kinds of other information.

So you didn’t answer the question.

Typical liberal deflection response. When you lose you don’t try to improve, you just try to change the rules.

Unconstitutional and DOA.

But not as DOA as the Democrats chance of winning the Presidency in 2020.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Oh, isn't this the same state that gives uninsured illegal alien drivers licenses?  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

seems reasonable

Is US president one of those jobs?  Are tax returns one of the requirements to be US president?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Oh, isn't this the same state that gives uninsured illegal alien drivers licenses?  ::)

And free health care too.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Only in Cali (and NY, Mass, and NJ) could a whackjob like Newsom be elected by other resident whackjobs.

Meanwhile the state is going down the sh*tter.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Is US president one of those jobs?  Are tax returns one of the requirements to be US president?

it could be and should be

as you know the IRS handed over Nixon's tax returns the same day they were requested

of course, the POTUS's and candidates typically hold themselves to a higher standard and release their tax returns

Trump is a lifelong conman and liar so of course he doesn't want to release his returns

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

as you know the IRS handed over Nixon's tax returns the same day they were requested

of course, the POTUS's and candidates typically hold themselves to a higher standard and release their tax returns

Trump is a lifelong conman and liar so of course he doesn't want to release his returns

Seek help...loon

You’re about to be Trumped all the through 2040

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Fix elections when you can't win them, blame others of doing what you are doing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fix elections when you can't win them, blame others of doing what you are doing.

I assume you're referring to Trumps constant whining about how the election was rigged

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Seek help...loon

You’re about to be Trumped all the through 2040

Wow what a suprise our retarded phony coach is not capable of addressing the topic of the thread

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Wow what a suprise our retarded phony coach is not capable of addressing the topic of the thread

Been addressing it for three years much like the Russian hoax it’s irrelevant

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Good job comrade

I see you're still taking talking points from Putin

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

^Moscow Marino^

LMFAO!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

So what do you actually hope to see by viewing his returns? Or, do you think it’ll show he makes less than he professes, therefore giving you a reason to hate on him even more.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

So what do you actually hope to see by viewing his returns? Or, do you think it’ll show he makes less than he professes, therefore giving you a reason to hate on him even more.

First of all "I" will not be looing at them

Congress has the authority to review them and they don't need any reason other than wanting to see them (the law doesn't require ANYTHING)

I think it would be helpful to know if he's financially beholden to Russia (which could be revealed via interest payments), if he has business interest that are in CONFLICT with the interests of the USA.

If he is using the office to personally enrich himself, etc..

I couldn't give a rats ass if he makes more or less than what he has claimed

The dude is a pathological liar so he lies about everything

We've all seen that.  I know die hard Trump supporter who even admit that (and don't seem to care)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
First of all "I" will not be looing at them

Congress has the authority to review them and they don't need any reason other than wanting to see them (the law doesn't require ANYTHING)

I think it would be helpful to know if he's financially beholden to Russia (which could be revealed via interest payments), if he has business interest that are in CONFLICT with the interests of the USA.

If he is using the office to personally enrich himself, etc..

I couldn't give a rats ass if he makes more or less than what he has claimed

The dude is a pathological liar so he lies about everything

We've all seen that.  I know die hard Trump supporter who even admit that (and don't seem to care)

I think you should move to Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore, you fucking worthless craver of islime in particular and subhumans in general.  You deserve the filth you defend and you deserve to be assfucked by the most filthy and disease ridden bipedal morons this side of the planet.  I shit you not, you frucking fly (i.e., you eat shit and bother people).

Click your ruby slippers together and keep saying, "No place be like Dee-Troit.  No place be like Chicago.  No place be like Balteemow."  You deserve to live out your IOW existence in a genuine shithole, buttwheat. Fuck Your Noise, manlet. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

But it's not.
Newsom is a scumbag piece of shit and is hellbent on running CA further down the toilet that Brown started us on. Horrible person and an even worse governor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I think you should move to Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore, you fucking worthless craver of islime in particular and subhumans in general.  You deserve the filth you defend and you deserve to be assfucked by the most filthy and disease ridden bipedal morons this side of the planet.  I shit you not, you frucking fly (i.e., you eat shit and bother people).

Click your ruby slippers together and keep saying, "No place be like Dee-Troit.  No place be like Chicago.  No place be like Balteemow."  You deserve to live out your IOW existence in a genuine shithole, buttwheat. Fuck Your Noise, manlet. 

yet another idiotic post by you

once again you totally ignore the topic and hand and just personally attack me

once again the MODs completely ignore their own rules

Instead of calling this the Politics and Political Issues board it should be called the Right Wing Circle Jerk Board

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
yet another idiotic post by you

once again you totally ignore the topic and hand and just personally attack me

once again the MODs completely ignore their own rules

Instead of calling this the Politics and Political Issues board it should be called the Right Wing Circle Jerk Board

You are a traitorous bitch.