Author Topic: Tbombz - Mass Monster!  (Read 87136 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: tbombz: Mass monster!
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2019, 07:18:19 PM »
plenty of updates on my instagram the past few days for my getbig fans  ;D

https://www.instagram.com/taylor_d_barrett/

great transformation.. 6 months rite? what did your cycle look like?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2019, 01:45:21 AM »
tbombz, I don't think you should lower your body fat much more than this current level. You need some fat for mental energy. Do you agree?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2019, 02:01:34 AM »
FitnessFrenzy speaks the truth

You need some fat to be able to worship God.
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2019, 07:26:36 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2019, 11:45:09 AM »
tbombz, I don't think you should lower your body fat much more than this current level. You need some fat for mental energy. Do you agree?

In order to lose the stubborn lower ab fat, would he have to lower his overall body fat percentage? For many of us, that is a very difficult area to get ripped. That and fucking love handles.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2019, 11:55:56 AM »
In order to lose the stubborn lower ab fat, would he have to lower his overall body fat percentage? For many of us, that is a very difficult area to get ripped. That and fucking love handles.

I think so.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2019, 12:12:29 PM »
You cannot spot reduce fat.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2019, 12:17:03 PM »
I think so.

For some people who are older, like me, there is also an issue with excess skin on our abs and hip area, after we reduce our fat percentage. The older we get and the longer the skin was stretched, the harder it is for it to shrink back. I'm still working on these areas. Red light therapy seems to help with this.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2019, 12:18:34 PM »
For some people who are older, like me, there is also an issue with excess skin on our abs and hip area, after we reduce our fat percentage. The older we get and the longer the skin was stretched, the harder it is for it to shrink back. I'm still working on these areas. Red light therapy seems to help with this.

Look awesome there primemuscle especially for age

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2019, 12:25:16 PM »
You cannot spot reduce fat.

That's what I was suggesting. However, it is possible to spot reduce fat with liposuction and 'body sculpting'. Several years ago, I had 1.5 lbs. of fat liposuctioned off my stomach and hips. And, unlike what some say, the fat cells don't come back. Of course, if you overindulge you will get fat again.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2019, 01:43:42 PM »
If one had the money for lipo I would imagine they could also find a doctor who would cut the excess skin off and sew them back up tight.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2019, 02:04:13 PM »
If one had the money for lipo I would imagine they could also find a doctor who would cut the excess skin off and sew them back up tight.

Sure, but a "tummy tuck" is a bit more involved than liposuction. With liposuction for most patients there is no scaring. Skin reduction is a different story. So, having enough of a bankroll to do this shouldn't be the only consideration.

Lon Barrigan

• Getbig II
  • I have the power!
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2019, 02:19:53 PM »

The mighty Harridan puts all to shame.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2019, 02:21:02 PM »
Look awesome there primemuscle especially for age

That's not primemuscle.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2019, 03:19:45 PM »

Take 2 iu’s of gh daily

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2019, 04:02:05 AM »
That's not primemuscle.

Thought it didn’t look like the physique of a gentleman his age but the way his post worded didn’t make it clear it wasn’t him

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »
Let me make this clear; the person in that other post was not me. The person in the photo photo below is me, today @ 75 years old, 5'10", 168 lbs. There's a scar above my navel and another below and on my right side. Both are from the robotic prostatectomy. The tension from the scar above my navel has messed up the shape of the belly button which was previously round. The vertical lines on my left side are wrinkles, probably because of the way I am standing since they aren't always there.

Damn, I look ancient!  :(

Wish I skipped your post. No more pictures please.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2019, 05:24:36 PM »
Wish I skipped your post. No more pictures please.

LOL! You didn't have to look.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2019, 01:10:14 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2019, 01:49:06 PM »

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2019, 02:02:05 PM »
Let me make this clear; the person in that other post was not me. The person in the photo photo below is me, today @ 75 years old, 5'10", 168 lbs. There's a scar above my navel and another below and on my right side. Both are from the robotic prostatectomy. The tension from the scar above my navel has messed up the shape of the belly button which was previously round. The vertical lines on my left side are wrinkles, probably because of the way I am standing since they aren't always there.

Damn, I look ancient!  :(

You still look better than Jason Blaha, bro!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2019, 02:08:06 PM »
You still look better than Jason Blaha, bro!

Thanks.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2019, 02:26:18 PM »
You're welcome hoss.

Taylor:  are you really HIV positive?  Regardless, this is the best you've ever looked.  You have very good shoulders and arms.  What's your routine look like?  I recall that you liked to train heavy but shy of failure on compound movements...something to the tune of starting out chest workouts with flat bench, 335 for four sets of four -- something like that.

I noticed you haven't talked drugs.  Any reason why not?  And are you site injecting?  No shame if you are.  I never did, but I wish I'd at least tried it when I had the chance.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2019, 02:31:05 PM »
Prime is very lean all he has to do is spend20$ a day on protien powder, drink plenty of water and eat cashews and seeds later in the day and lift weights not toO heavy or light

A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2019, 02:55:07 PM »
Prime is very lean all he has to do is spend20$ a day on protien powder, drink plenty of water and eat cashews and seeds later in the day and lift weights not toO heavy or light

$20 worth is a lot of protein powder to consume each day. I pay $30. for an entire case of it at Costco. I'm remiss about drinking enough water....need to work on it. One thing you are absolutely right about is being more consistent with the weight training.