Author Topic: Tbombz - Mass Monster!  (Read 86965 times)

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
Re: tbombz: Mass monster!
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2019, 05:50:45 PM »
You're welcome hoss.

Taylor:  are you really HIV positive?  Regardless, this is the best you've ever looked.  You have very good shoulders and arms.  What's your routine look like?  I recall that you liked to train heavy but shy of failure on compound movements...something to the tune of starting out chest workouts with flat bench, 335 for four sets of four -- something like that.

I noticed you haven't talked drugs.  Any reason why not?  And are you site injecting?  No shame if you are.  I never did, but I wish I'd at least tried it when I had the chance.

Hey Titus, yeah, I contracted HIV 6 years ago, and thanks to modern medicine, the virus has been undetectable in my blood since then.

In regards my looking the best I ever have, I am perhaps leaner than ever. But I think I used to be bigger, and definitely used to have better legs. I just never had a smart phone back in those days to capture good photos. Thanks though. I am happy with my progress so far.

My training style does shy away from hitting failure, and i try to rest at least 2-3, sometimes 5 or more minutes in between sets. This way I am able to lift as much weight for as many total reps/sets as possible. Though these days I limit my total volume to 8-12 sets depending on the body part, and I do allow maybe one set to positive failure per workout. And I spend a lot of time warming up and making sure I have a solid mind-muscle connection before  getting into my work sets. Rep range tends to be around 6-10, but occasionally I will drop down and do some singles, doubles, and triples, and every once in a great while I will do a "pump" workout with 30 second rest periods, lighter weight, and higher reps.

As far as drugs go, I am happy people think I look like I am using them, and I don't comment otherwise because I don't see any point in doing so.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2019, 05:53:33 PM »
Hey Titus, yeah, I contracted HIV 6 years ago, and thanks to modern medicine, the virus has been undetectable in my blood since then.

In regards my looking the best I ever have, I am perhaps leaner than ever. But I think I used to be bigger, and definitely used to have better legs. I just never had a smart phone back in those days to capture good photos. Thanks though. I am happy with my progress so far.

My training style does shy away from hitting failure, and i try to rest at least 2-3, sometimes 5 or more minutes in between sets. This way I am able to lift as much weight for as many total reps/sets as possible. Though these days I limit my total volume to 8-12 sets depending on the body part, and I do allow maybe one set to positive failure per workout. And I spend a lot of time warming up and making sure I have a solid mind-muscle connection before  getting into my work sets. Rep range tends to be around 6-10, but occasionally I will drop down and do some singles, doubles, and triples, and every once in a great while I will do a "pump" workout with 30 second rest periods, lighter weight, and higher reps.

As far as drugs go, I am happy people think I look like I am using them, and I don't comment otherwise because I don't see any point in doing so.

I saw your pathetic video against the President.  When did you contract "stupid"?  Consider your dust shaken. 

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2019, 05:57:29 PM »
Pops is now dissing a guy with HIV, but... refuses to look at himself.

The guy trains, seems in good spirits and this Old fart thinks he is not allowed to diss the President.

Pops, do us a favor, Go take a swim and dont bother to get out of the water :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2019, 02:06:14 AM »

I could have supported the bunnysuit with a hole in the bum

I could have supported the african girlfriend

No support for Tbombz anymore after his video about The Beloved President and Leader.
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2019, 02:17:51 AM »

No support for Tbombz anymore after his video about The Beloved President and Leader.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2019, 04:01:08 AM »
THE SUPPORT STOPS HERE TBUM!

TBOMBZ ; YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2019, 04:55:07 AM »
Tbombz has too much feminine energy thus his logical thinking is impaired. He needs to spend more time around real men outside the bedroom.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2019, 07:57:19 AM »
THE SUPPORT STOPS HERE TBUM!

TBOMBZ ; YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

I just started coming on this board again what happened to your pawg avatars?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2019, 08:20:22 AM »
I just started coming on this board again what happened to your pawg avatars?

Do you not like AOC? :D
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2019, 08:22:55 AM »
Tbombz has too much feminine energy thus his logical thinking is impaired. He needs to spend more time around real men outside the bedroom.

Plus, who would take the political advices of an aids-ridden, drug-addicted, HIV positive, bunny-suit wearing retard?

Real leader in USA politics that one.  ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2019, 10:05:13 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2019, 10:22:41 AM »
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2019, 01:29:15 PM »

I'm happy for you.

Sure.  I believe in giving credit where it's due!

That's cool.  It sounds somewhat like some of Christian Thibaudeau's approach:  hit the compounds heavy but short of failure with low reps/moderate sets, then do very few sets of more isolated moves close to or to momentary failure.  That was another thing I wish I'd explored.

What do your typical training poundage look like?  Go-to exercises?

So, you're clean, or you just don't care to discuss it?  Either way is cool :) 
[/quote]

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2019, 01:43:51 PM »

Looks like some sort of LEGO® ButtBunny™.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: September 03, 2019, 10:03:20 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2019, 10:07:55 AM »
1 Corinthians 13:

Thou shall do illegal drugs to obtain desired flesh of muscles.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2019, 07:51:33 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2019, 07:10:32 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 05, 2019, 02:04:47 PM »
I believe the next step in the process is some large but tasteful La Cosa Nostra tattoos.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #170 on: September 05, 2019, 02:47:22 PM »
Looking good Taylor.......better than you`ve ever been.

Train hard bro !!

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2019, 06:13:00 AM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2019, 06:45:34 AM »

Holy hell - you have somehow managed to make Prime look even creepier.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2019, 08:09:44 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2019, 11:11:18 AM »
Holy hell - you have somehow managed to make Prime look even creepier.

With only 57 posts under your belt, you don't get to say who or what's creepy or not. Anyway, you're kind of creepy....being a Martian and all, Marvin.