Author Topic: Tbombz - Mass Monster!  (Read 85714 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: tbombz: Mass monster!
« Reply #350 on: October 27, 2019, 01:47:12 PM »
Great shoulders on Candidate these days!

Who could ever imagine he would go from this to that!

YOU HAVE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE TAY!

Proves drugs are the finishing touch, just 1 percent of the equation

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #351 on: October 30, 2019, 12:40:54 AM »
Boom!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #352 on: October 30, 2019, 12:49:22 AM »
Boom!!

Definitely impressive. And I believe he just sticks to basic movements and just tries in progress and improve his lifts on those core movements.

Hey Tbombz, I thought you were a Pastor or something? What are you doing these days to keep body and soul together.

It's amazing for those of us who have been on this board longer than forever seeing you through the years as a teenage boy to now. And the long and winding road you have traveled. We've literally witnessed all the trials and tribulations you've done through. Your whole life has been unfolding all these years right before our lives.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #353 on: October 30, 2019, 04:49:49 AM »
Definitely impressive. And I believe he just sticks to basic movements and just tries in progress and improve his lifts on those core movements.

Hey Tbombz, I thought you were a Pastor or something? What are you doing these days to keep body and soul together.

It's amazing for those of us who have been on this board longer than forever seeing you through the years as a teenage boy to now. And the long and winding road you have traveled. We've literally witnessed all the trials and tribulations you've done through. Your whole life has been unfolding all these years right before our lives.
hell yeah....good observation.and true.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: October 30, 2019, 12:56:18 PM »
Thanks Pellius. My education has been geared towards a career in ministry and biblical scholarship, but I haven't begun working yet. I've changed denominational affiliation and career path too many times! As far as my current Spiritual health and practice, I have been discerning a return to Protestantism, after spending some time as a Catholic, and I have not settled on a Church home yet. Which means my Spiritual life is mostly private, just daily prayer and listening to Gospel music. Hopefully that will change soon.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: October 30, 2019, 12:59:00 PM »
Thanks Pellius. My education has been geared towards a career in ministry and biblical scholarship, but I haven't begun working yet. I've changed denominational affiliation and career path too many times! As far as my current Spiritual health and practice, I have been discerning a return to Protestantism, after spending some time as a Catholic, and I have not settled on a Church home yet. Which means my Spiritual life is mostly private, just daily prayer and listening to Gospel music. Hopefully that will change soon.

fucks sake, you dont need a crutch......as soon as you get religon out of your life you will be fine, you dont need to even abandon the concept of a God

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #356 on: October 30, 2019, 01:00:13 PM »
Great shoulders on Candidate these days!

Who could ever imagine he would go from this to that!

looks like she really loves that orange

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #357 on: October 30, 2019, 01:15:00 PM »

It might be a grapefruit.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #358 on: October 30, 2019, 01:48:53 PM »
fucks sake, you dont need a crutch......as soon as you get religon out of your life you will be fine, you dont need to even abandon the concept of a God

I don't consider Jesus a religion. Church for me isn't a place of "religion." It's a place to enjoy the friendship of fellow believers, to sing and rejoice, to have fun, to dialogue and sharpen each other, support one another. It's not about rules, regulations, ceremonies and rituals, etc. It's about doing life together, sharing Jesus together.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #359 on: October 30, 2019, 06:11:41 PM »

LOL

She's been eyeing that grapefruit through the whole match
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #360 on: October 30, 2019, 06:12:37 PM »
I don't consider Jesus a religion. Church for me isn't a place of "religion." It's a place to enjoy the friendship of fellow believers, to sing and rejoice, to have fun, to dialogue and sharpen each other, support one another. It's not about rules, regulations, ceremonies and rituals, etc. It's about doing life together, sharing Jesus together.

Just like a bookclub? Or Star Trek-fanclub?
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2019, 02:10:48 AM »

then just believe in Jesus, why do you need a particular religion to go along with it?

Stay out of churches, its full of people who have beeen shiity all week looking for redemtion.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #362 on: October 31, 2019, 02:15:36 AM »
Just like a bookclub? Or Star Trek-fanclub?

fellow believer, you want to sing and rejoice? Praise Jesus!  :D  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2019, 09:37:05 AM »
then just believe in Jesus, why do you need a particular religion to go along with it?

Stay out of churches, its full of people who have beeen shiity all week looking for redemtion.
Or non denominational.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #364 on: November 01, 2019, 12:18:40 AM »

I was born and raised a Catholic and about a year ago decided to leave the faith due to what I consider institutional corruption. You're going to find bad people everywhere but that doesn't mean the institution itself is corrupt. I'm sure there are tons of racist in my company but the company itself is far from racist. With the Catholic church, the cover-ups went all the way to the top.

It was not an easy decision and it stills weighs heavy on me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2019, 12:21:34 AM »

Misery loves company? Just kidding...or maybe not.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #366 on: November 02, 2019, 09:15:56 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #367 on: November 02, 2019, 10:19:19 AM »

Juicing for Jesus.
X

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: November 02, 2019, 10:40:28 AM »
252lbs

praise jesus.

impressive bro.

shame about the hairline though lol. you should look into a hair transplant to go with the new body.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: November 02, 2019, 11:07:31 AM »
Juicing for Jesus.

Hmm that would make a great tee shirt!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #370 on: November 07, 2019, 11:04:13 AM »
250lbs at 5'10'' and rock hard abs

TDongz has either been training everyday for 3 years or is on dat dere cell tech

Lookin good either way, homo.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #371 on: November 07, 2019, 04:58:42 PM »
257lbs with abs as of sunday when i got weighed at the hospital

but been in here going on 5 days with pneumonia so im probably down a couple pounds

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #372 on: November 07, 2019, 05:18:05 PM »
looking actually great.  :o
You been on a steady, stable lifestyle for a while now. Congrats on that .
I always thought of you as a troubled but nice kid. Just take care of yourself and keep Jesus in your life.
Keep juicing for Jesus!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #373 on: November 07, 2019, 06:15:00 PM »
257lbs with abs as of sunday when i got weighed at the hospital

but been in here going on 5 days with pneumonia so im probably down a couple pounds

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #374 on: November 07, 2019, 06:31:23 PM »
Damn Taylor hope you get out of there fast and feel better bro.