Author Topic: Tbombz - Mass Monster!  (Read 87011 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Tbombz - Mass Monster!
« Reply #400 on: November 26, 2019, 10:39:06 AM »
The human immunodeficiency viruses (HIV) are two species of Lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), also known as bunny virus.

AIDS is a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive. Without treatment, and Getbiggers bumping your posts, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype. In most cases, HIV is a sexually transmitted infection and occurs by contact with or transfer of blood, pre-ejaculate, semen, and vaginal fluids, such as by letting men ejaculate into the hole in your bunny suit. 

Research has shown (for both same-sex and opposite-sex couples) that HIV is untransmissable through condomless sexual intercourse if the HIV-positive partner has a consistently undetectable viral load. Non-sexual transmission can occur from an infected mother to her infant during pregnancy, during childbirth by exposure to her blood or vaginal fluid, and through breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells. Research has also shown that reading 50 or more tbombz posts per day may cause HIV in readers.

Some people live a while with a non-detactable viral load, tbombz being an example hereof.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: November 26, 2019, 11:21:53 AM »
The human immunodeficiency viruses (HIV) are two species of Lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), also known as bunny virus.

AIDS is a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive. Without treatment, and Getbiggers bumping your posts, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype. In most cases, HIV is a sexually transmitted infection and occurs by contact with or transfer of blood, pre-ejaculate, semen, and vaginal fluids, such as by letting men ejaculate into the hole in your bunny suit. 

Research has shown (for both same-sex and opposite-sex couples) that HIV is untransmissable through condomless sexual intercourse if the HIV-positive partner has a consistently undetectable viral load. Non-sexual transmission can occur from an infected mother to her infant during pregnancy, during childbirth by exposure to her blood or vaginal fluid, and through breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells. Research has also shown that reading 50 or more tbombz posts per day may cause HIV in readers.

Some people live a while with a non-detactable viral load, tbombz being an example hereof.

The life expectancy for people with HIV has increased, but it falls short of the average life expectancy of those not infected.

Compare this to the worldwide life expectancy for babies born in 2019: 75 years for women and 70 years for men. Of continents worldwide, North America ranks first in terms of life expectancy of (76 years for men and 81 years for women).

A 2017 study in the journal HIV Medicine indicates that a person with HIV living in a high-income country would add 43.3 years to their life expectancy if they receive a diagnosis at age 20. Without adequate treatment, however, HIV can quickly start to damage cells in the immune system.Jan 30, 2019

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #402 on: November 26, 2019, 12:07:30 PM »
. Research has also shown that reading 50 or more tbombz posts per day may cause HIV in readers.
strange but true

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: November 26, 2019, 12:12:33 PM »

Hahahahaha yes

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #404 on: November 27, 2019, 04:42:46 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #405 on: December 03, 2019, 06:34:08 AM »
Anyone of you lusting for the kiss of death?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: December 03, 2019, 06:32:20 PM »
Anyone of you lusting for the kiss of death?

Sad and inaccurate.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #407 on: December 04, 2019, 04:01:54 AM »
Primemuscle lusting for the kiss of death

Sad and accurate.
Q

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #408 on: December 04, 2019, 09:36:46 AM »
the jesus saved me from homosexuality argument does not go well with a lusty kissing duck face!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5OhOEvH_-J/?igshid=5ef9q28s00rf

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 04, 2019, 03:01:47 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5OhOEvH_-J/?igshid=5ef9q28s00rf

Love it! You have an enormous ability to contort you facial muscles into hysterically funny expressions. Why are you bored?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #410 on: December 04, 2019, 04:26:20 PM »
strange but true

Research has also shown that reading 50 pages of primemuscle posts per day will make you gay and lust after young muscle studs like go4it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: December 04, 2019, 07:24:06 PM »
Research has also shown that reading 50 pages of primemuscle posts per day will make you gay and lust after young muscle studs like go4it

Does this mean you've read 50 pages of my posts today and now you are gay and lust after young muscle studs like go4it? I'd really like to know how your research is going. Thanks.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: December 05, 2019, 03:27:36 AM »
Does this mean you've read 50 pages of my posts today and now you are gay and lust after young muscle studs like go4it? I'd really like to know how your research is going. Thanks.

I’ve read 49 pages, not a page less, not a page more

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #413 on: December 05, 2019, 05:28:58 AM »
The Assbunny has gone anabolic. Has it relapsed to its former grazing habits?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #414 on: December 05, 2019, 06:16:57 AM »
The Assbunny has gone anabolic. Has it relapsed to its former grazing habits?

Wonder what this queer will be up to next to get attention. Piercings? Tatts?

Henda

• Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #416 on: December 05, 2019, 09:36:08 AM »
The Assbunny has gone anabolic. Has it prolapsed to its former grazing habits?

Fixed.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #417 on: December 05, 2019, 10:40:44 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: December 05, 2019, 11:49:48 AM »
Fucking pathetic grow up

Some say you should never lose the kid in you. Tbombz seems to have that down pat. -Nothing wrong with having fun.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: December 05, 2019, 02:25:51 PM »
Some say you should never lose the kid in you. Tbombz seems to have that down pat. -Nothing wrong with having fun.
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #420 on: December 05, 2019, 03:33:50 PM »
Sad and accurate.

Yeah, no shit, guys:  give the shit against Prime a rest.  He's a good dude.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: December 05, 2019, 03:43:44 PM »

That’s because you love lurking on here trolling for young meat

You are a nasty perv, should be set on fire and burn to death while others watch and cheer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: December 05, 2019, 04:02:09 PM »
That’s because you love lurking on here trolling for young meat

You are a nasty perv, should be set on fire and burn to death while others watch and cheer

You want to watch cheer while a person set is on fire and they burn to death and you have the nerve to call me a pervert? Take a hard look at yourself, asshole.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: December 05, 2019, 04:02:52 PM »
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Well, bully for you.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: December 05, 2019, 04:06:28 PM »
Yeah, no shit, guys:  give the shit against Prime a rest.  He's a good dude.

No he is not.

You are wrong.