Author Topic: Most Aggressive Cycle yet for Strength and Size  (Read 9088 times)

woelffer9

• Getbig I
Most Aggressive Cycle yet for Strength and Size
« on: August 07, 2019, 04:06:48 PM »
Hey guys. This is my first real post on this forum other my introductory post. I am planning out my most aggressive cycle yet with the main goals of being strength and size.

Now first off a little background, I started cycling at 17 with my first cycle being dbol only.
2nd cyle test only at 400mg pw
3rd cycle Test 400mg pw, deca 400mg pw and dbol 30mg per day for a few weeks and some anavar.
4th cycle was test, tren, and anadrol.

So I have used a fair bit of compounds now at the age of 21. Over the years I have realized the cycling on and off truly sucks because its as if I move 10 steps forward then 5 steps back 7 steps forward 4 steps back because of the fluctuating of time on vs. time off. So now I have decided that I am going to stay ON for quite some time by blasting and cruising on low dose test.

Current Stats are 5'6 185lbs 8% BF. Bench 315 1 rep, squat 400 1 rep, and deadlift 500 1 rep. All of these lifts were hit on that 4th cycle granted I rarely go for 1 reps its always a spur of the moment thing if I happen to be feeling strong and recovered that day. However, I have decided to start competing in Strongman and maybe powerlifting, so my goals atm are to get as reasonably big as possible while staying low digits BF and obviously as strong as possible.
My next cycle is going to look something like this: (BRACE YOURSELF)

Test E 500mg per week for weeks 1-15
Test Prop 100mg ed weeks 1-15
Tren E 400mg per week for weeks 1-15
Tren Ace 100mg ed for weeks 1-15
Mast Prop 100mg ed for weeks 1-15

Now over time I have developed a love hate relationship with orals because they work exceptionally well, but every oral I've tried completely murders my appetite normally making it a living hell getting my meals in for the first few weeks of my cycles. Still, I am well aware of how much strong they make me so I will be buying these orals to have on hand for any competitions I decide to do.

Orals:
Halo 10mg at 100tabs
Anadrol 50mg at 100tabs
Methyl Tren 250mcg at 100tabs
Modafinal 200mg tabs

Now what Im struggling to workout are my ancillaries. I stopped using an AI after my 2nd cycle because I did not think it was necessary and I have yet to see any bad sides. I have never used caber yet when I first ran tren at 600mg, I never saw any prolactin sides. However, for this cycle I will obviously be running significantly higher doses and more compounds than I have ran before so I'm wondering if any of these experience guys on here could suggest what they think I should be on and at what dosages to protect my Estrogen, prolactin, thyroids, and cholestoral.

Thanks Reading!
WOELFFER9 OUT

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Most Aggressive Cycle yet for Strength and Size
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 11:23:25 AM »
This is an insane cycle and totally unnecessary

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 11:49:26 AM »
Current Stats are 5'6 185lbs 8% BF. Bench 315 1 rep, squat 400 1 rep, and deadlift 500 1 rep.

For all that you are taking you are not strong.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 12:52:43 PM »
Test deca mast maybe some dbol.

Increase doses progressively only when needed.

Your rate of progress will be determined by how consistent you can be eating a meal of meat & rice every three hours, day in, day out, year round.

Fuck all that other shit and high doses of tren, you grow best when you feel half decent, sleep well, have energy and a good appetite.

Most have to learn this the hard way, if ever at all.

woelffer9

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 12:58:55 PM »
Current Stats are 5'6 185lbs 8% BF. Bench 315 1 rep, squat 400 1 rep, and deadlift 500 1 rep.

For all that you are taking you are not strong.

yeah I know, strength has never really been at the forefront of my training. I've always cared more about looks and just happen to get stronger over time. Half my one rep attempts have just been because Ill be training with friends and we will all try to go for maxes. But im changing that now and solely going for strength and size.

woelffer9

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 01:01:53 PM »
Test deca mast maybe some dbol.

Increase doses progressively only when needed.

Your rate of progress will be determined by how consistent you can be eating a meal of meat & rice every three hours, day in, day out, year round.

Fuck all that other shit and high doses of tren, you grow best when you feel half decent, sleep well, have energy and a good appetite.

Most have to learn this the hard way, if ever at all.

Thanks for the advice! I agree with most of that, but I have to say and I think most would agree that if the goal is as much strength and size as possible then tren somewhere in there would be the best way to go. Yes, you get stronger on deca if training and diet is right but on tren you just get stronger point blank even if diet is shit, training is lackluster, and sometimes you could even be losing weight and still gain strength.

woelffer9

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 01:02:32 PM »
This is an insane cycle and totally unnecessary

I completely agree, but its just something that I want to do.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 03:09:54 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 04:34:05 PM »
I completely agree, but its just something that I want to do.

I have to ask why? Most of that is completely useless and makes no sense. Example, why the Tren A (short ester) and then Tren E? For 15 weeks no less. Halo + Drol? Halo I’m in itself is a 3-4 week max drug even at a low dose add Drol to it you’re looking for trouble. 90% of pros don’t even use that.

You started at 17 and now you’re 21. Have you ever been off? Do you even know what your natural baseline is? More is not better dude.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 05:30:11 PM »
I have to ask why? Most of that is completely useless and makes no sense. Example, why the Tren A (short ester) and then Tren E? For 15 weeks no less. Halo + Drol? Halo I’m in itself is a 3-4 week max drug even at a low dose add Drol to it you’re looking for trouble. 90% of pros don’t even use that.

You started at 17 and now you’re 21. Have you ever been off? Do you even know what your natural baseline is? More is not better dude.

This!  If your going to go down this road you should use the most basic compounds for muscle growth (test/deca) in small doses after establishing baselines for both hormone levels, lipid levels and a full CBC and basic/comprehensive metabolic panel.  You're young so you feel invincible until you become symptomatic for kidney failure. Know what your doing to your body and how you can permanently damage your body including irreversible LVH.

This study is looking at kidney biopsies of bodybuilders.

In summary, we present the first series of FSGS in bodybuilders who abused AASs. These patients may present with either asymptomatic proteinuria or full nephrotic syndrome and heterogeneous histologic variants of FSGS. Although these patients responded well to discontinuation of AAS use, weight loss, and RAS blockade, others may progress to ESRD. Elevated lean body mass and long-term AAS abuse should be added to the list of causes of secondary FSGS.

https://jasn.asnjournals.org/content/21/1/163

Learn about focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.  One of these patients went on to ESDR or total renal failure requiring a kidney transplant.

You need to think harder about what you're doing and how you're doing it. At 185lbs you have not responded well to what you have done thus far.

woelffer9

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 05:41:01 PM »

[/quote/]
Honestly I couldnt tell you why. Maybe its because my whol life I go into things full force but for all of these cycles I feel as tho I am still treading lightly, so its time to change that. As for baseline, no I dont know what I was at when I started but after my last cycle test recovered back too low 500s, liver enzymes have only ever gotten slightly elevated and always returned to normal, and hdl and ldl were wacked out on the tren but were fine once I came off.

As for the orals, I obviously wont doing all of that at once that would definitely be overkill. I'll just have it on hand for most of them to be used sporadically. The only one that would use for more than a few days would be the drol, which I seem to handle quite well.

woelffer9

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 05:43:28 PM »
Oh I should also mention that the only time that I ever did a PCT was after my 2nd cycle which consisted of test only. Yet after constantly getting blood, I know that my test has always rebounded well enough.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2019, 10:48:06 PM »
Son I have to say you’re a Total Fool.
You have Been Given some Sound Advice & Direction By a Couple of Very Knowledgeable
Posters Who've Got Vast experience & Yet You Choose To Ignore IT.
And Carry on Bleating about your Stupid & Ridiculous Cycle.

You weigh About 165lb without the body fat according to your estimates !!
And you’ve already been using - Maybe Just Maybe You’re Not Destined
To Be Big & Muscular - Genetics.

You’re either Just Being A Gimmick Wind Up Merchant or You’re Incredibly Thick
And Stupid.

Listen & Take Heed of The Advice Given Already. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2019, 11:03:23 PM »
If he lives to see 30, his endocrine system will be a fucking mess.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2019, 06:30:23 AM »
Madness.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2019, 03:53:13 PM »
Hey guys. This is my first real post on this forum other my introductory post. I am planning out my most aggressive cycle yet with the main goals of being strength and size.

Now first off a little background, I started cycling at 17 with my first cycle being dbol only.
2nd cyle test only at 400mg pw
3rd cycle Test 400mg pw, deca 400mg pw and dbol 30mg per day for a few weeks and some anavar.
4th cycle was test, tren, and anadrol.

So I have used a fair bit of compounds now at the age of 21. Over the years I have realized the cycling on and off truly sucks because its as if I move 10 steps forward then 5 steps back 7 steps forward 4 steps back because of the fluctuating of time on vs. time off. So now I have decided that I am going to stay ON for quite some time by blasting and cruising on low dose test.

Current Stats are 5'6 185lbs 8% BF. Bench 315 1 rep, squat 400 1 rep, and deadlift 500 1 rep. All of these lifts were hit on that 4th cycle granted I rarely go for 1 reps its always a spur of the moment thing if I happen to be feeling strong and recovered that day. However, I have decided to start competing in Strongman and maybe powerlifting, so my goals atm are to get as reasonably big as possible while staying low digits BF and obviously as strong as possible.
My next cycle is going to look something like this: (BRACE YOURSELF)

Test E 500mg per week for weeks 1-15
Test Prop 100mg ed weeks 1-15
Tren E 400mg per week for weeks 1-15
Tren Ace 100mg ed for weeks 1-15
Mast Prop 100mg ed for weeks 1-15

Now over time I have developed a love hate relationship with orals because they work exceptionally well, but every oral I've tried completely murders my appetite normally making it a living hell getting my meals in for the first few weeks of my cycles. Still, I am well aware of how much strong they make me so I will be buying these orals to have on hand for any competitions I decide to do.

Orals:
Halo 10mg at 100tabs
Anadrol 50mg at 100tabs
Methyl Tren 250mcg at 100tabs
Modafinal 200mg tabs

Now what Im struggling to workout are my ancillaries. I stopped using an AI after my 2nd cycle because I did not think it was necessary and I have yet to see any bad sides. I have never used caber yet when I first ran tren at 600mg, I never saw any prolactin sides. However, for this cycle I will obviously be running significantly higher doses and more compounds than I have ran before so I'm wondering if any of these experience guys on here could suggest what they think I should be on and at what dosages to protect my Estrogen, prolactin, thyroids, and cholestoral.

Thanks Reading!
WOELFFER9 OUT

Man, you are a complete idiot and you have no clue what you are doing! Prepare for major lung, artery and BP issues from all that lovely Tren you dumb ass! There is some evidence coming through that shows long term Tren abuse, not only kills arteries and the tissue they are made of, but may lead to lung cancer! Thats right you idiot... Tren cough is not because of the Benzyl.. research ground glass nodules in the Lungs and their relation to Tren abuse... oh and prepare for some dead tissue around your arteries.
Now thats just from your stupid amount of Tren.
The Test will cause water retention, which of course causes high BP and with the amount of Tren you are taking will likely lead to major issues.

You are 185 pounds and thats like what most good bodybuilders weigh when they are 12 years old! LOL... you have a very long way to go at your curent state and drugs wont help.... If you put as much effort into eating right that you are puttingin to drug use, you would be much better off, and prolly just as big.

You are a complete idiot - "love hate relationship" with orals, yet you are taking the ones with the worst sides and all at once. Again, you a complete idiot, who things its all about drugs, is way over his head, and will likely be dead by 25... and not that big either.

Man, get your dumb ass head out of your tight asshole and get a fucking clue!