Author Topic: the recent mass shootings  (Read 1105 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the recent mass shootings
« on: August 09, 2019, 03:06:54 PM »

These were horrific acts done by crazed shooters with insane , evil agendas.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
When you consider the millions of people who support Trump and haven’t gone on shooting rampages, it’s obvious that you can’t blame Trump. It takes a special kind of crazy to shoot a bunch of innocent people at random.

The problem is the Democrats have no issues. The economy is doing fine. We’re not at war. The Russian angle went down the toilet. All they are left with is  “Racist!!!!!”

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I have not been active on this forum or involved in much political debate for awhile.
The reactions and petty bickering after the El Paso and Dayton shootings sum it up for me.
NOW, people want answers , BUT , it's NOT that simple.

President Trump's rhetoric on immigrants is over the top, BUT, that's politics.
I think he's a buffoon, BUT I don't blame him for what happened.
It's not video games or improper gun laws that caused this.

The 9/11 Hijackers had box cutters and surprise when they flew planes loaded with jet fuel into buildings.
I think it was S. coastal France, where some wacko terrorist drove a truck into festival attendees , causing mayhem.

I don't know what the best answer is, but I'm sure the anti-Trump protestors don't have any solutions .
 I'm NOT voting for Trump in 2020, but the actions of the gun rights protestors don't inspire me .
In fact, I find their lame protests disgusting and pointless.

Lastly, I do feel sad for the victims of these terrible attacks.No innocent people , regardless of race, deserve to
be shot by some evil terrorist.

Instead of being outraged by Trump, I'm disgusted by the left wing attacks , when they should focus on the victims.
Lack of discipline at home and no respect for human life. All problems that start at home from parents that want to be their kids friends and not their parents.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
I have not been active on this forum or involved in much political debate for awhile.
The reactions and petty bickering after the El Paso and Dayton shootings sum it up for me.

The 9/11 Hijackers had box cutters and surprise when they flew planes loaded with jet fuel into buildings.
I think it was S. coastal France, where some wacko terrorist drove a truck into festival attendees , causing mayhem.

I don't know what the best answer is, but I'm sure the anti-Trump protestors don't have any solutions .
 I'm NOT voting for Trump in 2020, but the actions of the gun rights protestors don't inspire me .

Lastly, I do feel sad for the victims of these terrible attacks.No innocent people , regardless of race, deserve to

Instead of being outraged by Trump, I'm disgusted by the left wing attacks , when they should focus on the victims.

You are as stupid as Primemuscle

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

You are way closer to the right than any of the left wing nutjobs than you realize.  Maybe go back to the basics and do a pro/con list and you'll realize seeing it in black n whilte how f'd up the left is.
:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Howard, last of the blue dog dems. The party has left you behind sir.

Purge_WTF

Lack of discipline at home and no respect for human life. All problems that start at home from parents that want to be their kids friends and not their parents.

So much this. And histories of mental illness. It's not friggin' video games or Marilyn Manson.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

why is he giving the thumbs up sign.explain?
F