Author Topic: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!  (Read 15818 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo Corleone) MELTDOWN!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2019, 08:39:59 PM »
Fredo could never beat FOX News, but at least he finally got to be #1 in something.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2019, 08:47:23 PM »
ROTFLMAO! ;D

Even Apple's Siri is getting in on the fun.

Watch these two short clips.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Direct link:
https://youtu.be/CE_H3gUWP9c

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Direct link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gin2OBbv50&feature=youtu.be

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2019, 09:14:15 PM »
He should run with it.

He just received multi-millions dollars worth of publicity.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2019, 09:58:49 PM »
He should run with it.

He just received multi-millions dollars worth of publicity.

This. People like this love attention SO much. I'll bet he hasn't slept in 2 days he's so excited.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2019, 10:49:52 PM »

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2019, 11:03:51 PM »
How can you be mad?  Chris called him on his shit and he did absolutely nothing. NOTHING.
Exactly. Shit would have been over in seconds if the guy was a man and said "Yeah, I called you Fredo you weak fuck" Cuomo would say fuck you to the guy and done. But the weak ass, punk little bitch says "I didn't mean to insult you. I thought that was your name". This is a bitch move and Cuomo called him out on it. Nothing to do with politics or whatever he does on CNN. Did the right thing. Horrible little punk. It's not like he yelled out an insult to Mike Tyson and got confronted. Its a fucking tv personality, and not even that big or tough. You're THAT afraid of getting your ass kicked by a guy on tv that isn't even bigger than you that you won't stand behind the insult you just yelled out?  "I thought that was your name".  Punk ass bitch.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2019, 11:10:23 PM »
Exactly. Shit would have been over in seconds if the guy was a man and said "Yeah, I called you Fredo you weak fuck" Cuomo would say fuck you to the guy and done. But the weak ass, punk little bitch says "I didn't mean to insult you. I thought that was your name". This is a bitch move and Cuomo called him out on it. Nothing to do with politics or whatever he does on CNN. Did the right thing. Horrible little punk. It's not like he yelled out an insult to Mike Tyson and got confronted. Its a fucking tv personality, and not even that big or tough. You're THAT afraid of getting your ass kicked by a guy on tv that isn't even bigger than you that you won't stand behind the insult you just yelled out?  "I thought that was your name".  Punk ass bitch.

Some day Chris Cuomo is going to cross paths with a man who doesn’t take kindly to disrespect.

Some day.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2019, 11:55:35 PM »

Cuomo got too upset. And when a person gets too upset, they often end up looking like a horse’s ass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2019, 12:26:46 AM »
I'll just leave this here, haha. It's real...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-campaign-sells-fredo-unhinged-210606267.html

Trump supporters deserve everything they get. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2019, 12:38:11 AM »
Cuomo got too upset. And when a person gets too upset, they often end up looking like a horse’s ass.

How true.

Cuomo, a CNN news person stepped out of bounds for a few minutes and was caught on video....BFD. Trump loses his shit on a daily basis, calling people childish names and posting snide remarks on his Twitter account. And he's supposed to be president of the U.S. There is no comparison between the two men in terms of their faux pas....Trump has Cuomo beat a thousand times over. Trump winning... ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2019, 04:35:39 AM »
Cuomo was an ass.  What a douchebag.

It's funny how some of you are defending his behavior as acceptable.

Excusing his behavior by comparing it to Trump, who also acts like an ass, is non-sensical.   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2019, 04:37:08 AM »
This Fredo Cuomo-guy is a news anchor?
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2019, 04:45:16 AM »
How true.

Cuomo, a CNN news person stepped out of bounds for a few minutes and was caught on video....BFD. Trump loses his shit on a daily basis, calling people childish names and posting snide remarks on his Twitter account. And he's supposed to be president of the U.S. There is no comparison between the two men in terms of their faux pas....Trump has Cuomo beat a thousand times over. Trump winning... ::)

As soon as Cuomo threatened to use violence he took it way farther than he should have. He got played... and he lost his cool, on camera

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2019, 06:37:06 AM »
Regardless of his political views..

;D  ;D

And that He works for CNN..

;D  ;D

He punked the little twat that was egging him..

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2019, 06:42:00 AM »

;D  ;D

;D  ;D

Not exactly a difficult feat

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2019, 06:55:52 AM »
Trump supporters deserve everything they get. 

so only the freedom of speech applies to libatards ? libatards can use violence right ?

you are the typical unhinged libatard...pathetic..
K

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2019, 07:10:10 AM »
Friends,

A great-souled person (megalopsuche, for Aristotle – see Nicomachean Ethics; and Ubermensch, for Nietzsche – see Beyond Good and Evil) is worthy of greatness (NE 1123b3-4; BGE 212), is recognized for his awesome achievements, but does not endeavor to seek the recognition of others, which is considered a desperate act – great-souled people are not pathetic lappers of approval and do not waste time rebuking the mediocre herd for their trifling insults (see Marcus Aurelius on true "self-mastery"); rather, the great-souls' extraordinary lives serve as a kind of reproach to their lessors by setting superior standards of "body and soul" (BGE 210). Therefore, a megalopsuche is above the rest, is above the trivial, and is above holding a grudge – the truly great are not affected by the slings and arrows of the less-than great (Aristotle, NE 1125a-3-4). Only an inferior cut of mankind feels the sting from the weak and harbors resentfulness; the superior cut of mankind moves on without a second thought (see Nietzsche, Genealogy of Morals, II.i).

This Cuomo is not a great-souled person, he is a thin-skinned minor celebrity, a great suck ass (megalopsuchass), who has benefited by familial and political connections,* has perceived offenses inscribed into memory, and is prone to petty slights. Triggered! He is a slave, not a master.

*One of my cousins, a well-recognized and highly praised attorney in the Southeast USA, went to Fordham Law School with this Cuomo back in the '90s -- the report is that he was dumb.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2019, 08:01:40 AM »

;D  ;D

;D  ;D

Exactly. He was actually kind of calm until the guy pulled the bitch move and after yelling an insult says he thought that was his name and it wasn't an insult when Cuomo got in his face. Especially in this feminized, keyboard warrior culture we live in, punks need to start getting called out on this shit. Even guys on this board that make all kind of "monkey" remarks about black guys but you know damn well you put them in front of a big black dude they aren't saying SHIT. I have many problems with the black race and criticize all the time, but still wouldn't say something I wouldn't say to a black guys face, Eugene Sandow style. Or the guys that go to the bar to watch MMA and call half the fighters pussies that have no heart, as they down their 4th helping of chili cheese fries. Isn't that what little adolescent girls do, call the popular girls whores all over school then smile to their face? Men used to have more dignity than that. At least some men. I guess those days are over now and this punks behavior is acceptable. "Oh no man, I didn't mean an insult, I thought that was your name".  Only when confronted. He was tough with his buddies just seconds before as he yelled out insults. MAKE MEN GREAT AGAIN!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2019, 08:25:27 AM »
With this kind of publicity, i bet'cha that William Morris Endeavor (WME) is contacting him as we speak to sign him up for a role in one of these Superhero movies to play the part of the meek and humble Super Villan.

And hundreds of Hollywood hopefuls in Starbucks shops are looking for motion picture celebrities to do something similar because in La La Land, publicity whether good or bad .... is always GOOD!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2019, 09:31:21 AM »
How true.

You do realize that Fredo calls Trump a racist,Hitler, etc. on a daily basis pretty much? You do but just gloss over it in your blind hate/rage.

You are right in that there is no comparison. Fredo and those like him are completely unhinged for hours on end every day on a public platform.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2019, 09:39:05 AM »
If you were in his place, how would you react?
1. Your quote stated that "everyone else would react this way" so you are wrong again.

2. Irrelevant to my post, but certainly not that way. I don't blow up like that. You end up looking like a fool. I react with logic/try and make the other person look like an idiot. Shouting the f-word would not accomplish that. Particularly throwing in the stairs comment was not bright if you aren't prepared to do it or if you actually do do it. No win situation with that comment.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2019, 10:01:39 AM »
As soon as Cuomo threatened to use violence he took it way farther than he should have. He got played... and he lost his cool, on camera

That's true...and he's hearing about it, as he should.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2019, 10:05:19 AM »
so only the freedom of speech applies to libatards ? libatards can use violence right ?

you are the typical unhinged libatard...pathetic..

I don't believe I've ever condoned violence regardless of who is the perpetrator.  Freedom of speech applies to all. How freedom of speech is sometimes defined, is a stretch at best...Oregon's lawmakers included.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2019, 10:12:59 AM »
You do realize that Fredo calls Trump a racist,Hitler, etc. on a daily basis pretty much? You do but just gloss over it in your blind hate/rage.

You are right in that there is no comparison. Fredo and those like him are completely unhinged for hours on end every day on a public platform.

I have no rage or hate blind or with open eyes. Anyone, specially someone in the media, who accuses a person of being something derogatory that they are not is slandering them and would be subject to legal action/recourse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2019, 10:18:13 AM »
1. Your quote stated that "everyone else would react this way" so you are wrong again.

2. Irrelevant to my post, but certainly not that way. I don't blow up like that. You end up looking like a fool. I react with logic/try and make the other person look like an idiot. Shouting the f-word would not accomplish that. Particularly throwing in the stairs comment was not bright if you aren't prepared to do it or if you actually do do it. No win situation with that comment.

I did post 'everyone' which is inaccurate. Most people or a lot of people would have been a better choice of words. I don't blow up like that either. Thanks for catching that.