Author Topic: Fake media  (Read 1802 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Fake media
« on: August 13, 2019, 06:39:09 PM »
Trump came to my town today to meet workers at our cracker plant. We will be making more fuel than Saudi Arabia. Anyway, the stupid courthouse granted traveling idiots who aren’t even from here to bring their trump baby in diaper blimp and demonstrate on the lawn of the courthouse. I’m sure that’s all the media will cover. People should know many of these protestors aren’t even from the towns where he appears.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Fake media
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 06:49:10 PM »
Mmmmm I like crackers!
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 06:56:58 PM »
Trump came to my town today to meet workers at our cracker plant. We will be making more fuel than Saudi Arabia. Anyway, the stupid courthouse granted traveling idiots who aren’t even from here to bring their trump baby in diaper blimp and demonstrate on the lawn of the courthouse. I’m sure that’s all the media will cover. People should know many of these protestors aren’t even from the towns where he appears.

Don't let it bother you.

More and more people know the truth about our media.

They have lost the power to influence.

It only works for those who were already indoctrinated and are lost causes anyway.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 07:10:52 PM »
Hopefully high protein crackers
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »

Well somebody is financing those protestors : travel cost,food, accommodation & $ 5K blimp  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 12:48:03 AM »

Much the same as the right wing demonstrators who coming to Portland on the 17th all the way from Florida. This event will get media coverage too.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 12:55:53 AM »
Much the same as the right wing demonstrators who coming to Portland on the 17th all the way from Florida. This event will get media coverage too.

With Hillary blimp ?.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 09:58:43 AM »
With Hillary blimp ?.

A HRC blimp would be funny. However, I don't think one needs a blimp to demonstrate or hold a rally. Let's hope they don't bring guns, clubs and knives....or a crazy ass person behind the wheel.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 10:23:35 AM »
Funny how Trump keeps mentioning how no one really talks about Russia anymore. Wasn't the fake news vacillating between Impeachment, jail time and international upheaval because of Trump and Russia? Millions of dollars of taxpayer money later, full investigation, turning over every stone and NOTHING. But of course fake news never updates and says "oops, it was nothing but innuendo. Trump didn't do anything". No they'll just let it fade away and on to the next fake news story. CNN and all the fake news has NEVER said Trump was cleared of anything. Whatever Russia did was not with Trump involved. Doesn't even deserve that update? Total fake bullshit. CNN had extensive coverage of the Justin Bieber charges of getting served alcohol underage or some shit. The news the public needs to know. It's WAY out of control.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 10:31:59 AM »
The mainstream media has dug their own grave. They are pathetic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »
Funny how Trump keeps mentioning how no one really talks about Russia anymore. Wasn't the fake news vacillating between Impeachment, jail time and international upheaval because of Trump and Russia? Millions of dollars of taxpayer money later, full investigation, turning over every stone and NOTHING. But of course fake news never updates and says "oops, it was nothing but innuendo. Trump didn't do anything". No they'll just let it fade away and on to the next fake news story. CNN and all the fake news has NEVER said Trump was cleared of anything. Whatever Russia did was not with Trump involved. Doesn't even deserve that update? Total fake bullshit. CNN had extensive coverage of the Justin Bieber charges of getting served alcohol underage or some shit. The news the public needs to know. It's WAY out of control.

Justin Bieber is 25 years old. Must be old news.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 12:37:39 PM »
Catalytic cracking?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 01:07:39 PM »
Boycott foreign made crackers!