Author Topic: Melvin Anthony - out of jail?  (Read 4816 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Melvin Anthony - out of jail?
« on: August 18, 2019, 02:49:19 PM »
how many years been jail?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: melvin anthony out of jail?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 02:53:07 PM »
The little kid needs to work his deltoids.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 02:54:53 PM »
https://www.ms.gov/mdoc/inmate .

Still has a release date of 2024 for him. I wonder what's up?

Edit - 8/15/2019, I see a location change, perhaps they let him out on some type of early release program.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 02:57:43 PM »
Why was he in jail?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 03:00:52 PM »
Why was he in jail?

Drugs, I want to say a decent amount of cocaine.

Edit - It might have been ecstasy.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 03:03:26 PM »
Bodybuilding is one of the few “sports” where prison actually adds years to your life after your “career” is over. You’re forced to downsize and stay away from drugs (although they still have access to them I’m sure)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 03:05:55 PM »

:o :o :o

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 03:17:38 PM »

Edit - 8/15/2019, I see a location change, perhaps they let him out on some type of early release program.

AKA:  he named names... and he set up his friends

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 05:07:24 PM »
Relax, he likely got an early release.   While his sentence is 10 years, it was for a non-violent offense and there was no weapons convictions.   Given that along with days off the sentence for work programs he participated in along with good behavior.   Will still be on parole for the remainder of that time 

Hopefully he doesn't fuck up again
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 05:28:37 PM »
Bodybuilding is one of the few “sports” where prison actually adds years to your life after your “career” is over. You’re forced to downsize and stay away from drugs (although they still have access to them I’m sure)

I’ll wait ESF’s input on this subject.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 05:28:55 PM »
Relax, he likely got an early release.   While his sentence is 10 years, it was for a non-violent offense and there was no weapons convictions.   Given that along with days off the sentence for work programs he participated in along with good behavior.   Will still be on parole for the remainder of that time 

Hopefully he doesn't fuck up again

Vince can you name your source for this info?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 05:42:07 PM »
Vince can you name your source for this info?

Its pure speculation along with my experience working in correction.   He could have also ratted out a bunch of people as well....no real way to tell
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »

There is ZERO speculation, with my experience working in corrections I still have connections on the inside. He also ratted out a bunch of people as well....the real way to tell is based on the terms of his early release.

I'm still THE INDUSTRY INSIDER!

Wow, thanks Vince!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 06:15:44 PM »
Is it just me, or does that look like Conker's back step..? 

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 06:27:29 PM »

Those are max release dates (2024) so he would be expected to be released earlier unless he got in trouble in the joint.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2019, 06:42:39 PM »
He can make his comeback at 50 years old now

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2019, 06:45:42 PM »

Haha yep

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2019, 07:26:01 PM »
I’ll wait ESF’s input on this subject.

Thats fairly accurate. Prison "preserves" you compared to others doing what you're doing. Whether it's bodybuilding drugs (I was still getting HRT in prison however), or meth junkies. Compare a guy who's been "in" for 5yrs to a guy doing the same shit "in the real world", and the guy who's been "in" will look 10-15yrs younger than his "peers".

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 09:03:50 PM »
He can make his comeback at 50 years old now

With the current field he could win the O, haha.

Going back to doing nails of peace.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 09:22:52 PM »

*Suppose I should edit some typos...
Surprised his baby momma is Viet. Good job dude. LoL.

I'm surprised he got let out early with a gun charge. Actually I DOUBT he got let out early with a gun charge, and he likely just made his regular parole date.

If you get 10yrs, that doesn't mean you do 10yrs in most states. He could've gotten off doing just 20% before hitting his IPD (initial.parole date).

It's doubtful they let him out so he would set up other people. Knowing the other people would know this guy had been busted and had been put in prison for x amount of years and suddenly he gets out early. They would know that the people he would or they would want him to set up wouldn't catch on to something like that, since he was in prison and not just in county jail, like the way they let some dude out trying to set me up when I was in county jail and got out.

(When I was in county serving my little six weeks for the DUI, I had met another guy, kid I guess actually, who had been in for about 13 months or some shit with a $30,000 Bail and was looking at a bunch of shitty charges that he likely was not going to beat, including possession of a controlled substance with a firearm. Nearly an ounce of fentanyl actually, for sales, as well as like five other charges and he would complain about his friends not writing him or accepting his phone calls and then all of a sudden one day about a week after I got out, I got a text from this dude saying his "homeboys posted his bail". As if after 13 months of them not calling and him finding out his homeboys were banging his fiance, they just suddenly decided to be so fucking generous and spend $3,000 (that they weren't going to get back), The 10% surety bail... And get this dude out of jail. I'm not stupid, as he immediately wanted to go into business knowing the sort of business I'm in. He quickly wanted me to send him pictures of when I was in "bber-shape" and what not, and then he wanted to talk on the phone rather than text oh, and then he wanted to meet up in person instead of mailing him anything (so they'd have pics/video of me likely, at the very least. Worst case scenario is I'd end up in cuffs)...all shit that they would have used in court to prove identity ("prove" it was me he was actually "talking to") so there wouldn't be plausible deniability, not to mention they would have enough for a warrant.... It was pretty obvious that once I got out, you know he was looking at substantial amount of time it wasn't going to just get some sort of drug program or some shit,.  he likely had his attorney or an attorney or whoever go to the DA and say he knew a guy he could help set up and make me out to be some sorta kingpin-producer... That's likely exactly what he did or tried to do with me, over the course of about a year... Even going so far as to including getting his friend in on deals and whatnot so there would be three people involved, which would constitute conspiracy or be enough for a conspiracy charge. I looked up his friend and his friend he had just gotten out a few months prior for beating his girlfriend... Which is an absolute No-No considering the dude trying to set me up was what we call the "Right Hand" (2nd in charge) to the Wood Rep in that particular jail tank or pod, whatever you want to call it, and went out of his way to see to it that I was nominated to beat the shit out of some kid who was who had just come in and was bragging about fish hooking his girlfriend out of a car and beating her up and whatnot... Then I find out that the buddy he's doing business with, or wants me to do business with, is also beating up his girlfriend and he's cool with that now? Fucking retarded. I see now online he has a new case and was/is charged for "failing to comply with court order" which either means he relapsed and pissed dirty or he couldn't find anybody to set up and bust and the DA revoked his deal/release or whatever.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2019, 06:16:04 AM »

I'm surprised he got let out early with a gun charge. Actually I DOUBT he got let out early with a gun charge, and he likely just made his regular parole date.

If you get 10yrs, that doesn't mean you do 10yrs in most states. He could've gotten off doing just 20% before hitting his IPD (initial.parole date).

It's doubtful they let him out so he would set up other people. Knowing the other people would know this guy had been busted and had been put in prison for x amount of years and suddenly he gets out early. They would know that the people he would or they would want him to set up wouldn't catch on to something like that, since he was in prison and not just in county jail, like the way they let some dude out trying to set me up when I was in county jail and got out.

(When I was in town t serving my little six weeks for the DUI, I had met another guy, kid I guess actually who had been in for about 13 months or some shit with a $30,000 Bale and was looking at a bunch of City charges that he likely was not going to beat, including possession with a firearm. Nearly an ounce of fentanyl actually, for sales as well as like five other charges and he would complain about his friends not writing him or accepting his phone calls and then all of a sudden one day about a week after I got out I got a phone call from this dude saying his homeboys posted his bail as if after 13 months of them not calling and him finding out his homeboys or banging his fiance, they just suddenly decided to be so fucking generous and spend $3,000 that they weren't going to get back, The 10% surety bail... And get this dude out of jail. I'm not stupid, as he immediately wanted to go into business knowing the sort of business I'm in he quickly wanted need to send him pictures of when I'm up I was all buffed out and what not and then he wanted to talk on the phone rather than text oh, and then he wanted to meet up in person instead of mailing him anything...all shit that they would have used in court to true identity so there wouldn't be plausible deniability, not to mention they would have enough for a warrant.... It was pretty obvious that once I got out you know he was looking at substantial amount of time it wasn't going to just get some sort of drug program or some shit, and he likely had his attorney or an attorney or whoever go to the DA and say. That's likely exactly what he did or tried to do with me, over the course of about a year... Even going so far as to including getting his friend in on deals and whatnot so there would be three people involved which would constitute conspiracy or be enough for a conspiracy charge. I looked up his friend and his friend he had just gotten out a few months prior for beating his girlfriend... Which is an absolute No-No considering the dude trying to set me up was what we call the right hand to the Wood Rep in that particular jail tank or pot whatever you want to call it, and went out of his way to see to it that I was nominated to beat the shit out of some kid who was who had just come in and was bragging about fish hooking his girlfriend out of a car and beating her up and whatnot... Then I find out that the buddy he's doing business with her wants me to do business with is also beating up his girlfriend and he's cool with that now? Fucking retarded. I see now online he has a new and I got charged for failing to comply with court orders which either means he you relapsed and pissed dirty or he couldn't find anybody to set up and bust

Thanks for the enlightment on how the american penal system works.

On a side note, the baby has a bigger skulls than him.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2019, 09:52:12 AM »

Edit - It might have been ecstasy.
Is there some inner connection between bodybuilding and dealing ecstasy? Titus was popped for it and was known to be a MAJOR dealer of X, Palumbo did a podcast with Jason Arntz who said if you got ecstasy in the 90's, you got it from me. I think Paul Dillett was popped for ecstasy. And it's always some crazy amount, like 50,000 tabs or something. Maybe it has to do with the bodybuilding lifestyle and lying to oneself, as dealing steroids is really not a big deal as it's indirectly related to physique development. And ecstasy is not one of the more addictive one's, and is sort of used to party and feel good. Perhaps bodybuilder drug dealers deal X and steroids to keep up living the lie, as dealing heroin is "bad".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Melvin Anthony - out of jail?
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2019, 10:13:31 AM »

(When I was in town t serving my little six weeks for the DUI, I had met another guy, kid I guess actually who had been in for about 13 months or some shit with a $30,000 Bale and was looking at a bunch of City charges that he likely was not going to beat, including possession with a firearm. Nearly an ounce of fentanyl actually, for sales as well as like five other charges and he would complain about his friends not writing him or accepting his phone calls and then all of a sudden one day about a week after I got out I got a phone call from this dude saying his homeboys posted his bail as if after 13 months of them not calling and him finding out his homeboys or banging his fiance, they just suddenly decided to be so fucking generous and spend $3,000 that they weren't going to get back, The 10% surety bail... And get this dude out of jail. I'm not stupid, as he immediately wanted to go into business knowing the sort of business I'm in he quickly wanted need to send him pictures of when I'm up I was all buffed out and what not and then he wanted to talk on the phone rather than text oh, and then he wanted to meet up in person instead of mailing him anything...all shit that they would have used in court to true identity so there wouldn't be plausible deniability, not to mention they would have enough for a warrant.... It was pretty obvious that once I got out you know he was looking at substantial amount of time it wasn't going to just get some sort of drug program or some shit, and he likely had his attorney or an attorney or whoever go to the DA and say. That's likely exactly what he did or tried to do with me, over the course of about a year... Even going so far as to including getting his friend in on deals and whatnot so there would be three people involved which would constitute conspiracy or be enough for a conspiracy charge. I looked up his friend and his friend he had just gotten out a few months prior for beating his girlfriend... Which is an absolute No-No considering the dude trying to set me up was what we call the right hand to the Wood Rep in that particular jail tank or pot whatever you want to call it, and went out of his way to see to it that I was nominated to beat the shit out of some kid who was who had just come in and was bragging about fish hooking his girlfriend out of a car and beating her up and whatnot... Then I find out that the buddy he's doing business with her wants me to do business with is also beating up his girlfriend and he's cool with that now? Fucking retarded. I see now online he has a new and I got charged for failing to comply with court orders which either means he you relapsed and pissed dirty or he couldn't find anybody to set up and bust

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2019, 11:56:59 AM »
Did Melvin escape to Vietnam?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2019, 12:08:40 PM »
Isn’t this clown a curk-slurping phaggot?

And is that mutant kid his?