Author Topic: What Will be the New Democrat Deflection Narrative?  (Read 1225 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
What Will be the New Democrat Deflection Narrative?
« on: August 20, 2019, 02:10:34 PM »
When the results of the IG Horowitz and Durham investigations come out and the world sees that the Democrats, Obama Administration, the Obama DOJ, and the upper echelon of the Obama FBI are all lying, treasonous scumbags?

Racism?
Israel is mean?
Climate change?
The border “crisis”?
Fake recession?
New Nadler investigation?
Mass shootings?
Trade tariffs?
North Korea?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: What Will be the New Democrat Deflection Narrative?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 03:01:03 PM »
When the results of the IG Horowitz and Durham investigations come out and the world sees that the Democrats, Obama Administration, the Obama DOJ, and the upper echelon of the Obama FBI are all lying, treasonous scumbags?

Israel is mean?
Climate change?
The border “crisis”?
Fake recession?
Mass shootings?
Trade tariffs?
North Korea?

They seem to have already hitched their wagon to the racism angle and are going to ride it all the way to the beach.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 03:03:18 PM »
"When the results of the IG Horowitz and Durham investigations come out and the world sees that the Democrats, Obama Administration, the Obama DOJ, and the upper echelon of the Obama FBI are all lying, treasonous scumbags?"

>

It will be buried most likely.

The people at the top are untouchable.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 03:23:24 PM »

Israel is mean?
Climate change?
The border “crisis”?
Fake recession?
Mass shootings?
Trade tariffs?
North Korea?

All of them at different times in rotation
Totally Pathetic Bunch of Specimen’s

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 03:46:56 PM »
Recession and of course...racism

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 05:34:05 PM »

Racism?
Israel is mean?
Climate change?
The border “crisis”?
Fake recession?
Mass shootings?
Trade tariffs?
North Korea?

Racism.

New York Times chief outlines coverage shift: From Trump-Russia to Trump racism
by Byron York
August 15, 2019
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/new-york-times-chief-outlines-coverage-shift-from-trump-russia-to-trump-racism

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 02:23:21 PM »
Racism.

New York Times chief outlines coverage shift: From Trump-Russia to Trump racism
by Byron York
August 15, 2019
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/new-york-times-chief-outlines-coverage-shift-from-trump-russia-to-trump-racism

The Times might as well just close up shop. They are a fail on every level. Trump Jr. already retweeted this:

https://www.thewrap.com/ny-times-senior-editor-tom-wright-piersanti-apologizes-and-deletes-past-offensive-tweets/

Tom Wright-Piersanti, a senior editor at the New York Times, said Thursday that he is “deeply” sorry for some past tweets and that they have been deleted.

“I have deleted tweets from a decade ago that are offensive. I am deeply sorry,” he wrote.

Also Read:
CNN Reporter Apologizes for 'Immature' Old Tweets With Gay Slurs

Tweets cited by Breitbart no longer appear on Wright-Piersanti’s page and include a January 2010 message saying, “I was going to say ‘Crappy Jew Year,’ but one of my resolutions is to be less anti-Semitic. So… HAPPY Jew Year. You Jews.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 02:48:05 PM »
Just for clarity, I have not yet decided who I will support for the presidency in 2020. Most likely, it will be a democrat, but it could be an independent. It is highly unlikely that I will support Trump. It is interesting though to speculate about who will get nominated at the democratic convention.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 03:11:07 PM »
"When the results of the IG Horowitz and Durham investigations come out and the world sees that the Democrats, Obama Administration, the Obama DOJ, and the upper echelon of the Obama FBI are all lying, treasonous scumbags?"

>

It will be buried most likely.

The people at the top are untouchable.

This.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 04:31:39 PM »
Just for clarity, I have not yet decided who I will support for the presidency in 2020. Most likely, it will be a democrat, but it could be an independent. It is highly unlikely that I will support Trump. It is interesting though to speculate about who will get nominated at the democratic convention.

Biden has clear control of the center, with Bernie and Warren splitting the hard left. If one of those two would get out of the way, it could be interesting. Of the three Warren is the only one showing a consistent upward trajectory. I suspect people are tired of Bernie’s shtick.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html#polls

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 06:46:11 PM »

Hopefully you will be dead by then.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 06:52:44 PM »
Recession and of course...racism

Coach is right.

These are the two they are going with now.

This will go on until internal democratic polling shows that they are not sticking and not working.

I think the next one will be that he is unhinged, that he is losing his marbles.

The MSM all get their marching orders from the Democratic party for their news divisions.

You can always tell. It is when they all use the same catchword or phrase on the different networks throughout the day.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2019, 01:04:52 AM »

Translation.

"I'm not voting for any of these crazy losers, might as well vote Trump"

What independent would you be voting for? I can actually see Green Party getting some votes when looking at current crop of dems. Green Party seems less unhinged. Whew...weird times.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 02:54:13 AM »
Coach is right.

These are the two they are going with now.

This will go on until internal democratic polling shows that they are not sticking and not working.

I think the next one will be that he is unhinged, that he is losing his marbles.

The MSM all get their marching orders from the Democratic party for their news divisions.

You can always tell. It is when they all use the same catchword or phrase on the different networks throughout the day.

Democrat media hacks are retweeting this en masse. Apparently, they don’t realize their candidate, Biden, is truly experiencing symptoms of dementia:

Conversation

James Fallows
@JamesFallows
There are two jobs in which someone displaying Trump’s pattern of behavior would *not* already have been removed.

1) Family business, like the one he spent his previous life in.

2) His current position, as long as GOP has his back.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2019, 06:47:16 PM »
Biden has clear control of the center, with Bernie and Warren splitting the hard left. If one of those two would get out of the way, it could be interesting. Of the three Warren is the only one showing a consistent upward trajectory. I suspect people are tired of Bernie’s shtick.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html#polls

If I were to vote my gut feelings, I would not vote for Sanders or Biden. Neither of them impress me as people who bring something new to the table. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 10:14:19 PM »
If I were to vote my gut feelings, I would not vote for Sanders or Biden. Neither of them impress me as people who bring something new to the table. 

I was about to ask why you would vote based on gut feelings instead of policy, but then I remembered liberals act based on emotion.   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2019, 12:10:58 AM »
I was about to ask why you would vote based on gut feelings instead of policy, but then I remembered liberals act based on emotion.   :)

I said "If I was to vote on gut feelings" not I vote on gut feelings. You are pulling at straws.