Author Topic: Rhonda Rousey’s finger is a mess  (Read 3505 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Rhonda Rousey’s finger is a mess
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 05:29:13 PM »
Ha, my wife did that once, with a chainsaw. 

True story.   :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 09:49:33 PM »
Gross.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 10:28:57 PM »
Rest, ice, compression, and elevation.  Good as new!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 05:10:47 PM »
That must've been a strong pussy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 09:14:58 PM »
Doing the same to my finger index finger that is back in 2005. Got it caught in a belt and pulley drive.

Just maybe 15/20. Mins earlier I had taken off some big thick cowhide insulated gloves that likely would have prevented it but instead was just wearing some "cut-proof" gloves.

Got it caught and walked about 10-15ft away thinking I must've torn the nail off. Started pulled the glove off finger by finger and by the time I got to the index finger, the finger came off inside the glove.

I was the lead man outside the truss plant I was working at and training a new guy and had an 80 foot truss coming down the rollers and the new dumb fuck hit the lift on his side leaving one half of an 80 foot truss just flopping in the wind ready to snap so I had to scream at him with fist clenched up so it wouldn't spray blood everywhere which didn't work very well, eventually got the truss down and I took my glove inside and gave it to the lead man inside and told him to get my finger out and he freaked out and panicked and didn't know what the fuck to do so I had to go upstairs to management and explain to him "I think I need to go to the hospital" and show him my finger and all this idiot gave me was a couple tissue papers LOL.

The finger initially was cut off at that first knuckle and. I asked the doctor if that nail was going to grow back he said no and I decided to make a joke about one less thing I had to worry about but sure enough after about six months the fucking nail grow back even though I have to like sand it down with sandpaper or a sanding block......

Right after that is when I caught my arm robbery charge when I had my finger wrapped up like a fucking bowling pin, how the fuck was I supposed to pull a trigger with a finger wrapped up like a fucking bowling pin? Idiots that goes to show you my incompetent defense attorneys, anyways..

The workers comp settlement was a whopping $1,200 and took a good nine months before it finally arrived while I was sitting in county jail on the robbery charge.

I2 kept the remains of my finger in a plastic bag in a freezer which is long gone by now. Funny thing is the vast majority of that finger actually grew back from that knuckle to the tip since it was cut off at the knuckle and it grew back at least a centimeter and a half pass that knuckle.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 09:24:14 PM »
Doing the same to my finger index finger that is back in 2005. Got it caught in a belt and pulley drive.

Just maybe 15/20. Mins earlier I had taken off some big thick cowhide insulated gloves that likely would have prevented it but instead was just wearing some "cut-proof" gloves.

Got it caught and walked about 10-15ft away thinking I must've torn the nail off. Started pulled the glove off finger by finger and by the time I got to the index finger, the finger came off inside the glove.

I was the lead man outside the truss plant I was working at and training a new guy and had an 80 foot truss coming down the rollers and the new dumb fuck hit the lift on his side leaving one half of an 80 foot truss just flopping in the wind ready to snap so I had to scream at him with fist clenched up so it wouldn't spray blood everywhere which didn't work very well, eventually got the truss down and I took my glove inside and gave it to the lead man inside and told him to get my finger out and he freaked out and panicked and didn't know what the fuck to do so I had to go upstairs to management and explain to him "I think I need to go to the hospital" and show him my finger and all this idiot gave me was a couple tissue papers LOL.

The finger initially was cut off at that first knuckle and. I asked the doctor if that nail was going to grow back he said no and I decided to make a joke about one less thing I had to worry about but sure enough after about six months the fucking nail grow back even though I have to like sand it down with sandpaper or a sanding block......

Right after that is when I caught my arm robbery charge when I had my finger wrapped up like a fucking bowling pin, how the fuck was I supposed to pull a trigger with a finger wrapped up like a fucking bowling pin? Idiots that goes to show you my incompetent defense attorneys, anyways..

The workers comp settlement was a whopping $1,200 and took a good nine months before it finally arrived while I was sitting in county jail on the robbery charge.

I2 kept the remains of my finger in a plastic bag in a freezer which is long gone by now. Funny thing is the vast majority of that finger actually grew back from that knuckle to the tip since it was cut off at the knuckle and it grew back at least a centimeter and a half pass that knuckle.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 11:51:10 PM »

ES your finger was ripped off at the knuckle? Was it just the skin or was it cut to the bone and pulled off leaving exposed bone?

What does the finger nail look like now? Do you have a bad scar?

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 12:04:04 AM »
A few years ago a lady at work closed a truck door on her finger. The door was locked. She panicked and pulled her finger off at the second knuckle. She was in shock running up and down the isle screaming. One of the most gruesome things I have seen. I coworker went over to the vehicle, opened the door and retrieved the finger in the glove she was wearing. It couldn't be reattached.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 12:50:47 AM »
better a finger than your cock. People have had their cock ripped off but later re attached.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 12:56:03 AM »
ES your finger was ripped off at the knuckle? Was it just the skin or was it cut to the bone and pulled off leaving exposed bone?

What does the finger nail look like now? Do you have a bad scar?

It looked like a corndog with the stick poking out, except part of the bone was taken off as well. During surgery they trimmed the bone down even further.

After the surgery, they didn't bother sewing it shut or anything. Just covered it with gauze and tape. Ached like fucking hell for about 2 months. Dr only gave me a months worth of Tylox (10mg oxycodone capsules... no discontinued. At the time I'd been off Nubain for 4+yrs so I had a pretty low tolerance).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2019, 02:23:12 AM »
It looked like a corndog with the stick poking out, except part of the bone was taken off as well. During surgery they trimmed the bone down even further.

After the surgery, they didn't bother sewing it shut or anything. Just covered it with gauze and tape. Ached like fucking hell for about 2 months. Dr only gave me a months worth of Tylox (10mg oxycodone capsules... no discontinued. At the time I'd been off Nubain for 4+yrs so I had a pretty low tolerance).

What happened after? Did it heal ok?

Was it 50 % efficiency?
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2019, 04:50:03 PM »
What happened after? Did it heal ok?

Was it 50 % efficiency?

Healed just fine, surprisingly. Only issue is the nail. If left to grow, it'll curl aroundso i just use a sanding block or.nail.fail to.file it down to where you can't even tell there's a nail there