Author Topic: Steroids and Health  (Read 26687 times)

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
Re: Steroids and Health
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2019, 03:58:12 PM »
I really think there is a difference between counterfeit and fake.
There are a good amount of counterfeited pharma brands floating around and you really need to know how to spot it as well as test it. The average bro will see all the labeling and logos and think he has legit pharma, but in a good amount of cases its counterfeit or even fake.
so-called pharma from Mexico is a perfect example.... I never buy anything that comes out of Mexico.
Most UGL that label their own shit are selling fake gear, or gear thats severely underdosed or not what you expect (prefect example is UGL Primo that is really EQ or test).

Chinese powders used by UGLs are notorious for being stacked with heavy metals and other "fillers". It has just enough of the base product to pass a ROIDTEST, but is nowhere near the quality the UGL buyer expects. Then the UGL cooks that shit up in an unsterile kitchen and further underdoses it. Its just complete bullshit!

Yes, as I have said many times prior, the only HGH worth using is the real deal from real pharma. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny if you can get it. I laugh my ass off when i hear these dudes say they have just bought 100u Jintropin for 200$... LMAO
100u of real norditropin costs me close to 1800$... people have no clue what they are putting in their bodies when it comes to the Chinese HGH.

Just some of my thoughts

Agree especially with your thoughts on GH.  Also I find people are very impatient when it comes to GH and expect fast results like steroids. ::) 

I tell people they are going to pay for the real deal and to buy for the long haul to maximize results. If they can't afford three months minimum at a 2iu average x5 then skip it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2019, 06:34:32 PM »

Back in the day Ciba D-bol was everywhere when legal or the generic Rugby. You could see changes with a week. Average dose a Dr would prescribe was one with each meal which was about 15mg a day and you didn't need more then that to make huge strength gains.

I was taking (as per my prescription) 5 mg per day. My body changed a lot in a very short time.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2019, 09:05:57 PM »
I was taking (as per my prescription) 5 mg per day. My body changed a lot in a very short time.

And I bet your strength went up with fast as you gained size!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2019, 10:23:13 PM »
And I bet your strength went up with fast as you gained size!

Probably. It was so long ago that it's hard to remember how much it increased. What I do know is that at 75, my strength ain't what it used to be.  :(

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2019, 09:41:40 AM »
Probably. It was so long ago that it's hard to remember how much it increased. What I do know is that at 75, my strength ain't what it used to be.  :(

But you made it and are healthy! Lost track of how many of my HS classmates alone are gone. :-\

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2019, 07:17:48 PM »
The truth is you can get all the scan's and blood work you want but it will never tell you the whole story. Pumping your self full of steroids is causing dammage to your body no matter who you are. Look at somebody like Matt Porter who died just a while ago and took all the pre cautions you can possibly take to be safe on steroids. 

I quit steroids and TRT about a year ago and I thank my self every day I had the courage to stop.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2019, 07:26:45 PM »
Honestly after getting off steroids and not frequenting brain washing steroid forums anymore I can see all the lie's steroid users tell them selfs to feal safe about what they are doing. People taking 500mgs of test a week for years and years and they actually believe they are healthy the truth is they are drug addicts lying to them selfs about the effects of steroids. I worry about a lot of the people on here and wish they would see the light.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2019, 10:03:19 PM »
Honestly after getting off steroids and not frequenting brain washing steroid forums anymore I can see all the lie's steroid users tell them selfs to feal safe about what they are doing. People taking 500mgs of test a week for years and years and they actually believe they are healthy the truth is they are drug addicts lying to them selfs about the effects of steroids. I worry about a lot of the people on here and wish they would see the light.

Why would you worry for people you don’t know.?
No doubt there are potential side effects / health issues involved with using steroids
Only if Steroids are so awfully dangerous heath damaging drugs
Why are Millions of ill people on them from cradle to grave & they’re given out
Like sweets by doctors & hospitals in there many different forms.

I’m not looking to or trying to justify steroid use age - I’m taking a real world
View of Steroids & potentially how bad they are health wise.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 05:07:43 PM »
I spent my career in cardiac surgery before moving to VC work. Steroids can be used safely; however, if one ignores warning signs, avoids bloodwork, uses crazy doses for long periods and blows their weight up, there can/will be health consequences.

The one study I post often shows the microscopic damage to kidneys in bodybuilders. One patient in the cohort needed a kidney transplant because he didn't listen to the Dr's.!  Bigorexia is real in bodybuilding.  Sudden death from LVH or a widow maker (blockage of LAD) is a risk in sports and especially bodybuilding (unabated blood thickening has consequences). However Matt Porter is a bad example because he didn't take all precautions.  He initially stopped and went off for a reason. He also had a family history.

One risk factor they pointed out that's not looked at enough BMI alone and its impact on the kidneys. Packing on weight and training heavy has an impact on the left ventricle which can lead to arrhythmias. Dave Palumbo has an ICD for a reason.

https://jasn.asnjournals.org/content/21/1/163

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2019, 07:52:45 AM »
Dave Palumbo has an ICD for a reason.

https://jasn.asnjournals.org/content/21/1/163

Wow... I knew Dave had some issues resulting from his bodybuilding days, but I didnt know he had a defib!!!!

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2019, 05:28:16 PM »
Wow... I knew Dave had some issues resulting from his bodybuilding days, but I didnt know he had a defib!!!!

He mentioned in a video. I confirmed it with him directly.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2019, 08:06:56 AM »
Why would you worry for people you don’t know.?
No doubt there are potential side effects / health issues involved with using steroids
Only if Steroids are so awfully dangerous heath damaging drugs
Why are Millions of ill people on them from cradle to grave & they’re given out
Like sweets by doctors & hospitals in there many different forms.

I’m not looking to or trying to justify steroid use age - I’m taking a real world
View of Steroids & potentially how bad they are health wise.

The true is that in Europe Steroids seldom describes through doctors.. Doctors in Europe are very against steroids in communly cases.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2019, 08:56:17 AM »
The true is that in Europe Steroids seldom describes through doctors.. Doctors in Europe are very against steroids in communly cases.

Hmmmm That’s Not The Case here in UK
Millions of Patients on Steroids

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2019, 11:31:42 AM »
The Russians have a long history of using steroid to enhance their athlete's performance.

Russia has had 43 Olympic medals stripped for doping violations – the most of any country, more than four times the number of the runner-up, and more than 30% of the global total. Wiki

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2019, 06:32:08 AM »
Hmmmm That’s Not The Case here in UK
Millions of Patients on Steroids

For which reasons the UK doctors describe steroids?
TRT you mean?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2019, 07:26:19 PM »
I really think there is a difference between counterfeit and fake.
There are a good amount of counterfeited pharma brands floating around and you really need to know how to spot it as well as test it. The average bro will see all the labeling and logos and think he has legit pharma, but in a good amount of cases its counterfeit or even fake.
so-called pharma from Mexico is a perfect example.... I never buy anything that comes out of Mexico.
Most UGL that label their own shit are selling fake gear, or gear thats severely underdosed or not what you expect (prefect example is UGL Primo that is really EQ or test).

Chinese powders used by UGLs are notorious for being stacked with heavy metals and other "fillers". It has just enough of the base product to pass a ROIDTEST, but is nowhere near the quality the UGL buyer expects. Then the UGL cooks that shit up in an unsterile kitchen and further underdoses it. Its just complete bullshit!

Yes, as I have said many times prior, the only HGH worth using is the real deal from real pharma. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny if you can get it. I laugh my ass off when i hear these dudes say they have just bought 100u Jintropin for 200$... LMAO
100u of real norditropin costs me close to 1800$... people have no clue what they are putting in their bodies when it comes to the Chinese HGH.

Only thing with your theory is I used a little Chinese Jins this last year only 1.6iu per day and the effects were ridiculous, to the point where I felt like it was way under dosed. I usually use one HGH cycle per year through my doc, usually Pharma grade Scitropin or humatrope,but  i got bigger and leaner on the chinese only thing was there was more water retention which I didn't like and this pushed up my resting heart rate so i stopped, but the pharma grade does that same but less so, I'm talking 62bpm  to 71 so its not much, but i use the least amount of anything to get the required benefit,this usually sits at 100mgs every 7-10 days test wise cycled on and off during year and 1-2 iu HGH for 3 months a year just to move some stubborn fat i might accumulate. But I do agree with you, I would love to know exactly whats in the vial. I stopped by the way, put on way too much weight, but felt great but I'm almost 50, thats a young mans game. Will go back and pay the doc 4 times the price to know what Im taking, but only time I have ever exploded back like that was in the 90s using insulin for the first time, yes that crossed my mind as well.