Author Topic: Loved boxing back then  (Read 832 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Loved boxing back then
« on: September 04, 2019, 10:19:59 AM »
We need boxing to return, I believe Daniel Dubois and James Wilson will be the men to do it

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Loved boxing back then
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 06:17:21 PM »
We need boxing to return, I believe Daniel Dubois and James Wilson will be the men to do it

You're a fucking retard. It doesn't matter what you think. Its doubtful you were alive  "back then." Fuck off.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 06:46:18 PM »
Its been back watch Wilder, Fury, Ruiz, Ortiz. Heavyweight is back baby!

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »
Its been back watch Wilder, Fury, Ruiz, Ortiz. Heavyweight is back baby!
BOOOOORRRRRRRRRRING!!!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 04:39:34 AM »
You're a fucking retard. It doesn't matter what you think. Its doubtful you were alive  "back then." Fuck off.

1979 I was born you fantasist.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 05:16:32 AM »

You haven't been paying attention to what Joshua has done in 23 fights.  Ruiz was a voluntary cherry-pick on short notice who was pretty much an undefeated belt holder for those who thought he beat Parker. The only other fighter who would do that is probably Terrence Crawford but the whores, Thurman, Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter and Mr No Smoke Season in Tx Spence, don't want to fight him.  

Joshua is a bit like Lewis and Vlad.  The defeat is a wake-up call. He'll beat Wilder and Fury but I think he's 2nd defeat will come from a raising star down the road.

Not Ali's era but the division is healthy.

Canelo could have fought Andrade for undisputed but it's pretty obvious he wants nothing to do with a bigger version of FMW and Lara.  I suspect Andrade would have boxed his ears off, and they would have had Levi Martinez on standby with a rigged card.   Most likely a bullshit decision but another undisputed clash.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 06:50:53 AM »
Joshua is an overrated fraud who wont be near the top 25 atgs

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 07:49:17 AM »
The heavyweight division is alive and well, in better shape than for a long time. Lots of good talent and some great fights to be made. I rate Daniel Dubois, he is another massive lump with athletic ability and power. Him versus AJ or Fury, Wilder etc will be interesting.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 07:40:28 PM »
DUbois KO'd AJ in sparring 2017 or 2018

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 07:43:41 PM »
You haven't been paying attention to what Joshua has done in 23 fights.  Ruiz was a voluntary cherry-pick on short notice who was pretty much an undefeated belt holder for those who thought he beat Parker. The only other fighter who would do that is probably Terrence Crawford but the whores, Thurman, Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter and Mr No Smoke Season in Tx Spence, don't want to fight him.  

Joshua is a bit like Lewis and Vlad.  The defeat is a wake-up call. He'll beat Wilder and Fury but I think he's 2nd defeat will come from a raising star down the road.

Not Ali's era but the division is healthy.

Canelo could have fought Andrade for undisputed but it's pretty obvious he wants nothing to do with a bigger version of FMW and Lara.  I suspect Andrade would have boxed his ears off, and they would have had Levi Martinez on standby with a rigged card.   Most likely a bullshit decision but another undisputed clash.

I agree with you.  No active heavyweight has Joshua's resume'.