Author Topic: Finally, another truly evil tyrant, Robert Mugabe, has died.  (Read 7878 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Finally, another truly evil tyrant, Robert Mugabe, has died.
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2019, 08:25:19 PM »
His early years as a president were praised for broadening access to health and education for the black majority. But his controversial land reform programme sparked an economic collapse and his latter years were marked by rights abuses and corruption.

While Mugabe’s net worth is said to be £16 million, according to a 2001 US diplomatic cable, later released by the whistle-blowing organisation WikiLeaks, Mugabe has about $1.75 billion-worth of assets, mostly invested outside Zimbabwe.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1174592/robert-mugabe-net-worth-news-death-dead-zimbabwe

LOL @ "Land Reform Program"

Confiscate all property owned by Whites, massacre them, and turned it over to the savages that turned it back into a shithole it was and now is. Rhodesia was a beautiful prosperous place. Our own moderator, Grant, can give first-hand account.

And his wealth came the same way it comes to all piece of shit dictators, they steal it from their own people.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2019, 11:13:56 PM »
Besides the usual rape and murder committed by his 'freedom fighters' on women and children, he also ordered the massacre of 30 000 Ndebele people by his North Korean trained Fifth Brigade.

Mugabe and his faction were mainly armed and sponsored by Communist China and North Korea while his opposition faction were supported by the Soviet Union. His rival Nkomo had two civilian passenger aircraft shot down and murdered the survivors including children, after raping the women, then bayoneting them to death.

They were blatantly communist and anti-Western and yet Britain and the US supported them.

Rhodesia was a prosperous country were blacks lived in the highest standards in Africa and had the best schooling and healthcare and a growing black middle class. Blacks, like everyone, could vote but the minimum requirements were high school and property ownership, which were deemed as 'racist' even though the country did not have Apartheid, though they did still have some colonial era laws which were being phased out. Not all whites owned property either.

After South Africa was basically forced by the US to stop supporting Rhodesia, it was impossible for them to continue the war as their oil and supplies from the only friendly border would be cut off.

Rhodesia fought to the end and inflicted massive losses on the terrorists, both within Rhodesia and in their bases in Mozambique and Zambia. Of course the terrorists always claimed their military and training bases were 'refugee camps', so they could get aid from Sweden and other Western countries alongside the weaponry and cash from the communists. Besides almost all the casualties at these bombed and raided bases wearing uniforms and carrying weapons, their documents admitted they were calling them 'refugee camps' to get financial support.

The Rhodesians said to look at the happened in the rest of Africa when handed over to black rule and they argued that the blacks were not ready, that it should be a gradual process of political inclusion of experienced and capable people instead of just handing over the country to Marxist-Leninist armed terrorists would had vowed to kill all whites.

A large percentage of the security forces were also black, who were volunteers instead of conscripts like the whites, asians and coloureds. There were also many international volunteers, particularly veterans from Vietnam who wanted to continue the fight against communists. From the Americans, the Rhodesian troops also started calling the terrorists 'gooks' and began using some American military slang and words.

Ultimately, the Rhodesians were proven right. The country of 'Zimbabwe' is now completely destroyed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2019, 12:17:34 AM »
Well, the answer is frankly, she was murdered.

The world is only just waking up to the reality of state power with the murders of Khashoggi, Epstein, etc.

Declassified documents show that she was under constant surveillance from French, Israeli, and British intelligence at the time of her death. Her driver was recruited as an agent of SIS too. I tried to warn her about all this but she wouldn't listen to me... she always just wanted to hear me sing instead.

A former SIS whistle blower also revealed that the tactic of having a pillion passenger use a powerful light to blind a car driver in a tunnel was suggested as a way to kill Slobodan Milošević.

I believe that allies of the UK employed that same tactic against her.

Very good 👍🏻

On a side not - esf trained all the operatives involved in that mission
And was there when they carried it out directing it while on fentanyl & heroin
At £1000 per day.

;D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2019, 07:42:31 AM »
Rhodesia used to be the bread basket of Africa. Now they can't even feed their own people.
South Africa ain't far behind. The murder capitol of the World.
How can objective, honest people look at things like this and think that all Races are alike?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2019, 06:22:05 PM »
Rhodesia used to be the bread basket of Africa. Now they can't even feed their own people.
South Africa ain't far behind. The murder capitol of the World.
How can objective, honest people look at things like this and think that all Races are alike?

Objective honest people don’t
Only Liberal Snowflake PC infected idiots try to claim such Nonsense
Even though the Evidence stares them in the face & clearly shows
That all races are Not Alike. 

Joschka

• Getbig II
  • "Rubble don't cause no trouble" -- John Derbyshire
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2019, 10:09:27 PM »
To be a conscript in the Rhodesian Security Forces, especially infantry was extremely intense, they also had to serve as paratroopers and did up to 3 drops and day. Sometimes from very low altitudes.

Infantry were usually involved in several contacts every day. The fighting was mostly in the bush, with low visibility and shooting was often at close range. They usually fired in semi-auto while the terrorists used full-auto.

The Rhodesians came up with the 'Fireforce' system to deal with terrorists coming in from their bases in Mozambique and Zambia and also to seek out and destroy their bases in those countries.

Fireforce used helicopters to carry the main attack troops from one direction, while usually two 'stop teams', one of paratroopers from another direction and another of helicopters which dropped more troops in a different direction.

The aim of the 'stop teams' was to cut off the terrorists in their most likely escape routes, as when they engaged in a contact, they almost always fled while the Rhodesians pushed forwards and pursued them.

I remember reading stories about how Rhodesian soldiers would use boot polish on their faces and exposed skin to infiltrate terrorist forces to gain intelligence, which was used to attack them.  The terrorists couldn't understand that this soldier with the jet black face, and the occasional funny afro wig, was not a comrade.  

I asked some Saffer mates from work about this and they confirmed it to be 100% true.  My guts were hurting so much from laughing, but they basically just said I wouldn't think it was so funny or strange if I had lived there; most Africans are profoundly ignorant, superstitious, and utterly gullible.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2019, 10:14:36 PM »
I have no money on this...no shits given

Bench

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2019, 03:28:08 AM »

I remember reading stories about how Rhodesian soldiers would use boot polish on their faces and exposed skin to infiltrate terrorist forces to gain intelligence, which was used to attack them.  The terrorists couldn't understand that this soldier with the jet black face, and the occasional funny afro wig, was not a comrade.  

I asked some Saffer mates from work about this and they confirmed it to be 100% true.  My guts were hurting so much from laughing, but they basically just said I wouldn't think it was so funny or strange if I had lived there; most Africans are profoundly ignorant, superstitious, and utterly gullible.

Incredible attention to detail :D
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2019, 05:53:23 AM »

The ones I  spoke to said something similar, but the infiltration part was largely BS. They blacked up so they wouldn't get shot at if they were spotted by the enemy.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2019, 06:41:22 AM »
One of the survivors