Author Topic: Revolutionary hero Robert Mugabe has passed away. RIP.  (Read 2812 times)

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
Revolutionary hero Robert Mugabe has passed away. RIP.
« on: September 06, 2019, 03:47:08 AM »
It is with heartfelt sadness that I report the passing of bodybuilding enthusiast, educator, and unassailable advocate of racial reconciliation, Robert Mugabe. As a child, Mugabe grew up in dire poverty, yet still managed to attend college and go on to share the fruits of his education with others by working as a teacher and using his wage to support his family back home.

As a young man, Mugabe was moved to enter into politics after witnessing the unconscionable cruelty of colonialism. Named after the evil British tyrant Cecil Rhodes who annexed the territory by force in order to secure mineral rights, Rhodesia became flooded with rich, white settlers in the 19th century, who stole land and forced the indigenous population to capitulate to their Western economic policies. Mugabe’s activism against this injustice subsequently resulted in his arrest and imprisonment by those who wished to silence him. As a prisoner of conscience, he endured torture and starvation yet never allowed the boot of illegitimate authority to break his spirit.

Years later, during his presidential campaign, the altruistic actions of the US, which included Henry Kissinger declaring support for the Black African majority, helped him to realize his ambitions. After gaining power he pursued a justified policy of land redistribution back into the hands of the disenfranchised and impoverished black population. Mugabe did, however, make the fatal mistake of speaking truth to power and pushing back against Western imperialism. His courageousness resulted in the UK freezing all development aid to the now-named Zimbabwe, and the IMF followed suit.  The results were unsurprising, but the wrath of the West could never weaken the resolve of this African lion. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Ron, please make this a sticky and join us all on Getbig in a moment’s silence to mark his passing.

Tex.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: Revolutionary hero Robert Mugabe has passed away. RIP.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 04:26:32 AM »
95 years old, right?

The Queen is almost there, but people forgot to include her on the 19 DPool

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 04:30:08 AM »
95 years old, right?

The Queen is almost there, but people forgot to include her on the 19 DPool

Unlike the rest of her country, that old cow has instant access to the latest medical technology and a personal group of doctors to attend to her every need. She will probably make 100 and end up having to write herself some stupid letter of congratulations.

Tex.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 04:41:16 AM »
Unlike the rest of her country, that old cow has instant access to the latest medical technology and a personal group of doctors to attend to her every need. She will probably make 100 and end up having to write herself some stupid letter of congratulations.

Tex.

Whats your take on the Princess Diana 'car crash'?

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 04:55:43 AM »
Whats your take on the Princess Diana 'car crash'?

She was murdered. The world is only just waking up to the reality of state power with the murders of Khashoggi, Epstein, etc. Declassified documents show that she was under constant surveillance from French, Israeli, and British intelligence at the time of her death. Her driver was recruited as an agent of SIS too. I tried to warn her about all this but she wouldn't listen to me... she always just wanted to hear me sing instead. A former SIS whistle blower also revealed that the tactic of having a pillion passenger use a powerful light to blind a car driver in a tunnel was suggested as a way to kill Slobodan Milošević. I believe that allies of the UK employed that same tactic against her.

Tex.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 05:02:59 AM »
She was murdered. The world is only just waking up to the reality of state power with the murders of Khashoggi, Epstein, etc. Declassified documents show that she was under constant surveillance from French, Israeli, and British intelligence at the time of her death. Her driver was recruited as an agent of SIS too. I tried to warn her about all this but she wouldn't listen to me... she always just wanted to hear me sing instead. A former SIS whistle blower also revealed that the tactic of having a pillion passenger use a powerful light to blind a car driver in a tunnel was suggested as a way to kill Slobodan Milošević. I believe that allies of the UK employed that same tactic against her.

Tex.

Willian and Harry have to live knowing that. Really sad..

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 02:34:21 PM »

Tex.

Leopold tell us more about Queen Mathilde of Belgium & King Philip  :)

How is fat ass 'Baby Mama'  & Jr.

8)