Author Topic: "WE WUZ KANGZ" - in reality!  (Read 4732 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: "WE WUZ KANGZ" - in reality!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2019, 05:21:48 PM »

The jig is up. Were in the end times and shit is going to get serious.

Just post:location/ time/date of that 'event' .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2019, 05:25:02 PM »
Some of your people leave bread crumbs every now and then. Some Israelites knew who they were and it still got passed down.
How did they know? When did the slaves from Israel arrive in the US?

You and others deny it because you know how it looks in the eyes of God for what you have done and continue to do.

Not too concerned about what your God thinks I've done or continue to do.

So this is why you and others will deny, deny, deny. The jig is up.
Deny what? What jig?

Then you'll be asking 1000 questions about what this and that means in the bible because all your churches lied to you. So enjoy your doubt for now.

There are no end times. And I've not asked a single question about the bible. I asked you for specific proof, evidence, historically factual writings to show me how you are what you claim. Why can't you do that? I'm not interested in a debate, an argument or any type of trolling, I'm trying to understand your view and how you achieved your belief system. YOU on the other hand try to ridicule those that question you or your ways. So you can tuck tail and hide, address the questions at hand publicly or PM some sort of link to the information that has you convinced to believe.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2019, 07:10:28 PM »
A written language does not mean a society is more or less civilized it became written due to a necessity and then became part of education. But its actually not true Africans did have written languages, Egyptian hieroglyphics are just one of our languages.

What is the necessity then exactly?

1. Name one civilized society of note that doesn't have written language.

2.Name one that is less civilized than the previous answer that does have a written language. 

::)

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2019, 08:11:22 PM »
It is so true Wiggs, unfortunately after many long wars the winners re-write history. Every country on earth has gone on a similar path and they destroy our legacy, and accomplishments for people like Matt to post pictures of the mud huts in Africa when those are just the tribal people who decided to not move forward with society [like native amerindians, and aborigines in other parts of the world].

We literally were kings look at the hieroglyphics. Even that has been largely hidden, people will say North Africa was white. Yeah after albino blacks who were vilified and mated with neanderthals....but at any rate each group can have their pride and those of us that are educated in the real world history can have pride as can white/asians/muslims/islanders/native amerindians etc.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2019, 09:53:53 AM »
How did they know? When did the slaves from Israel arrive in the US?

Not too concerned about what your God thinks I've done or continue to do.

Deny what? What jig?

There are no end times. And I've not asked a single question about the bible. I asked you for specific proof, evidence, historically factual writings to show me how you are what you claim.

Why can't you do that? I'm not interested in a debate, an argument or any type of trolling, I'm trying to understand your view and how you achieved your belief system.

YOU on the other hand try to ridicule those that question you or your ways. So you can tuck tail and hide, address the questions at hand publicly or PM some sort of link to the information that has you convinced to believe.

Will you get any answers? :)
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2019, 07:31:00 PM »
Will you get any answers? :)

Wiggs has left the building.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2019, 10:01:16 PM »
If wiggs descended from a king, I’ve yet to ever see any of these qualities on display.  I think I’ve seen him in a silk shirt looking fat and then a recent pic where he looks homeless.  King of turd street is the only thing he rules.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 12:44:45 AM »
Wiggs has left the building.

That 'building' is Liberian Mud Hut  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2019, 09:59:33 AM »
It's really sad that a culture has to make up a false history for itself because the actual history is barren of any real accomplishments.

Next they are going to be saying that blacks were the original Romans and that Julius Caesar was black. 

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2019, 04:02:59 PM »

What is the necessity then exactly?

1. Name one civilized society of note that doesn't have written language.

2.Name one that is less civilized than the previous answer that does have a written language. 

::)

What is your definition of civilized? That is where the problem lies you can only see things from a certain perspective.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2019, 04:07:16 PM »
If wiggs descended from a king, I’ve yet to ever see any of these qualities on display.  I think I’ve seen him in a silk shirt looking fat and then a recent pic where he looks homeless.  King of turd street is the only thing he rules.

Pretty sure if you go back far enough most of us, even those of use with pure African ancestry can be traced back to royalty. We were all literally KANGZ at some point. Recognize history and do your own informed research. No need to mock Wiggs as he speaks the truth.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2019, 04:21:47 PM »
Pretty sure if you go back far enough most of us, even those of use with pure African ancestry can be traced back to royalty. We were all literally KANGZ at some point. Recognize history and do your own informed research. No need to mock Wiggs as he speaks the truth.
Wiggs is way out in outer space.  If you choose to believe him, that’s on you man!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2019, 04:22:05 PM »

LOL

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2019, 09:13:22 PM »
What is your definition of civilized? That is where the problem lies you can only see things from a certain perspective.

It was your point to prove...lousy retort! Plus, you know SHIT about me - but only started that to assume you need to start making excuses for lack of response.

civilized
/ˈsivəlīzd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: civilized; adjective: civilised

at an advanced stage of social and cultural development.
    "a civilized society"
    synonyms:   enlightened, educated, advanced, developed, cultured
    "a civilized society"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2019, 12:11:56 PM »

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2019, 02:06:27 PM »
Wiggs is way out in outer space.  If you choose to believe him, that’s on you man!

But I thought he didn't believe in outer space? :D

Whatever.  The guy talks about a flat Earth one minute then mentions fucking *circumnavigation* the next.  Pretty fucking stupid, but it someone wants to pretend their ancestors did anything other than wear bones in their noses, sit around with flies buzzing around their heads, unable to figure out how to make a WHEEL...yeah, some rad royalty, there!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2019, 03:26:02 PM »
But I thought he didn't believe in outer space? :D

Whatever.  The guy talks about a flat Earth one minute then mentions fucking *circumnavigation* the next.  Pretty fucking stupid, but it someone wants to pretend their ancestors did anything other than wear bones in their noses, sit around with flies buzzing around their heads, unable to figure out how to make a WHEEL...yeah, some rad royalty, there!
From what I gather from Wiggs posts, he claims that his ancestors DID invent the wheel and that the white man stole the invention and then rewrote history to make it seem like they sat around in mud huts wearing flies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2019, 03:30:59 PM »

Its not just Wiggz. Its literally science, and history my friend.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2019, 03:32:16 PM »

It was your point to prove...lousy retort! Plus, you know SHIT about me - but only started that to assume you need to start making excuses for lack of response.

civilized
/ˈsivəlīzd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: civilized; adjective: civilised

at an advanced stage of social and cultural development.
    "a civilized society"
    synonyms:   enlightened, educated, advanced, developed, cultured
    "a civilized society"

Exactly advanced stage of social and cultural development. Its not just about a pretty church my friend. Read more, get enlightened, bow down to your brothers.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2019, 03:35:02 PM »
KANGZ and QUEENZ in America

Q

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2019, 03:41:14 PM »
It's really sad that a culture has to make up a false history for itself because the actual history is barren of any real accomplishments.

Next they are going to be saying that blacks were the original Romans and that Julius Caesar was black. 

Cry yourself to sleep bruh.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2019, 03:43:25 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2019, 03:46:13 PM »
... but it someone wants to pretend their ancestors did anything other than wear bones in their noses, sit around with flies buzzing around their heads, unable to figure out how to make a WHEEL ...

:D

Kangz of ooga-booga.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2019, 03:48:32 PM »
KANGZ and QUEENZ in America

It’s like, “Uh, can I just, like, pay for this Snapple and Playboy, so I can jet, dude? Bit too much dinduing going on up in this joint. Thanks.”

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2019, 04:04:10 PM »
Cry yourself to sleep bruh.

He speaks the truth though.

Regardless if he needs to sleep or not.
Q