Author Topic: "WE WUZ KANGZ" - in reality!  (Read 4731 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
"WE WUZ KANGZ" - in reality!
« on: September 14, 2019, 05:19:02 AM »
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: "WE WUZ KANGZ" - in reality!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 06:04:53 AM »
Old news. We've circumnavigated this world well before everyone else.  Not just Hebrews per se. Hamitic Blacks. Such as original Egyptians. Whites REDISCOVER, hide the evidence and say they discovered. Lololololol. You guys are so full of envy and shit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 07:38:00 AM »
Old news. We've circumnavigated this world well before everyone else.  Not just Hebrews per se. Hamitic Blacks. Such as original Egyptians. Whites REDISCOVER, hide the evidence and say they discovered. Lololololol. You guys are so full of envy and shit.

Wiggs when you say whites do you mean Europeans?  Is the evidence still hidden today?

Weren't Asians the very first to circumnavigate the world?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 09:09:24 AM »
I'll bite.....where is the evidence of this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 01:13:35 PM »

Well, they didn't have a written language so this question makes you a racist.  :)

But yeah, totally happened....

....when the land bridges were still intact...not by boat.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 01:52:48 PM »

If U hate WHITE race so much, WHY do U live in the States, pack & fuck OFF for Eastern AFRICA !.

OBW, without slavery U would not exist  ;D ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 01:55:19 PM »

If U hate WHITE race so much, WHY do U live in the States, pack & fuck OFF for Eastern AFRICA !.

OBW, without slavery U would not exist  ;D ;D ;D

You're doing alot of assuming. Why dont you worry about your shithole down under.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 01:57:40 PM »

Well, they didn't have a written language so this question makes you a racist.  :)

Primitive Indians do it that way , from India >>>> Australia !!!.

Aussie Wigzzers have Indian Wigzzers DNA  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 01:59:40 PM »
Guy's a moron.

The story of Sarah Rector: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Rector

His inclusion of her in his discussion of blacks being in the Americas pre-Columbus is in error.  She was a descendant of blacks enslaved by Creek indians who eventually became tribal members.  She inherited land upon which oil was discovered and became wealthy.

Columbus enslaved members of the Taino tribe who were indigenous to the Caribbean: https://tainolife.net/twopgone.html

"The Taíno culture was not isolated and unchanging. The Taíno belong to the Arawak indigenous groups originating in the Amazon and Orinoco river basins in South America, some of whom still live there today. At the time of the European encounter, the Taíno occupied Cuba, Hispaniola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic), Jamaica, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, having migrated up waterways from northern South America. Theirs was a seafaring culture."

It's true that some black freedman were slaveowners.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 02:00:28 PM »

Sorry ma' man, my days of 50 page debates of my evidence is done. O dont use my time for that anymore. But I'll say that Hebrews more than less understand this revisionist history that's been bestowed upon us through indoctrination. I mean, whites and fake Jews in general still wont even acknowledge were the Hebrews even though the rest of the world knows in the so called middle east the fake Jews obviously know and spend shit tons of money and exercise their power to keep it suppressed and you guys just play along. It's ok because the bible said it would happen.

It also says how all this will end. That's why I dont sweat it anymore and just do what I'm supposed to and let God handle the rest.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 02:05:38 PM »

Sorry ma' man, my days of 50 page debates of my evidence is done. O dont use my time for that anymore. But I'll say that Hebrews more than less understand this revisionist history that's been bestowed upon us through indoctrination. I mean, whites and fake Jews in general still wont even acknowledge were the Hebrews even though the rest of the world knows in the so called middle east the fake Jews obviously know and spend shit tons of money and exercise their power to keep it suppressed and you guys just play along. It's ok because the bible said it would happen.

It also says how all this will end. That's why I dont sweat it anymore and just do what I'm supposed to and let God handle the rest.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 02:33:58 PM »

Then don't debate. PM me a link to any sort of info so I can investigate it on my own.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 02:34:52 PM »
Then don't debate. PM me a link to any sort of info so I can investigate it on my own.

Yes Sir.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 02:37:38 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 02:41:37 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 02:47:11 PM »
;D

What's fair is fair.
I got no PM ???
I'm trying to keep an open mind here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »

Hey Liberian, go to Jerusalem & tell them ................ ;D ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2019, 03:05:55 PM »
You're doing alot of assuming. Why dont you worry about your shithole down under.

How is your life in Liberia  8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2019, 03:09:30 PM »

No evidence needed when there is conviction.

Belief makes it real.
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2019, 03:11:55 PM »
;D

What's fair is fair.
Which teachings do you follow?

The three largest groups are the International Israelite Board of Rabbis, the Church Of God And Saints Of Christ – Temple Beth El, and the African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem.

... they “creatively manipulate traditions and ideas gleaned from a wide range of sources: Holiness/Pentecostal Christianity, the British Anglo-Israelite movement, Freemasonry, Mind Power, Theosophy, Judaism, the occult, and African American Christianity’s deep association with the Hebrews of the Old Testament.”
:D

By adopting Isrealite or Muslim identities, African Americans were associating themselves with the "East" and thereby challenging the Eurocentric racism of the Jim Crow era.
Sound to me like they just decided to be Jewish or Muslim to rebel against racism.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 03:35:25 PM »
Which teachings do you follow?
 :D
Sound to me like they just decided to be Jewish or Muslim to rebel against racism.

Some of your people leave bread crumbs every now and then. Some Israelites knew who they were and it still got passed down.
You and others deny it because you know how it looks in the eyes of God for what you have done and continue to do.

So this is why you and others will deny, deny, deny. The jig is up. Were in the end times and shit is going to get serious. Then you'll be asking 1000 questions about what this and that means in the bible because all your churches lied to you. So enjoy your doubt for now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 03:49:28 PM »

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2019, 05:11:41 PM »

It is so true Wiggs, unfortunately after many long wars the winners re-write history. Every country on earth has gone on a similar path and they destroy our legacy, and accomplishments for people like Matt to post pictures of the mud huts in Africa when those are just the tribal people who decided to not move forward with society [like native amerindians, and aborigines in other parts of the world].

We literally were kings look at the hieroglyphics. Even that has been largely hidden, people will say North Africa was white. Yeah after albino blacks who were vilified and mated with neanderthals....but at any rate each group can have their pride and those of us that are educated in the real world history can have pride as can white/asians/muslims/islanders/native amerindians etc.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2019, 05:13:37 PM »

Well, they didn't have a written language so this question makes you a racist.  :)

A written language does not mean a society is more or less civilized it became written due to a necessity and then became part of education. But its actually not true Africans did have written languages, Egyptian hieroglyphics are just one of our languages.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2019, 05:16:58 PM »

We know the reality Wiggs. Its just like the Spaniards did to the natives of central america. They made them seem like savages in the text books all the while they had a written language, architectural developments, and were about 300 years ahead of them in agricultural developments, in part because of the advancements obtained from Africa. Research the olmecs my friend, and look at their sculptures, artwork, sexual dieties. Expand your horizons, what you were taught in school is not the full truth.