Author Topic: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine  (Read 24023 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2019, 04:57:25 PM »
Why are acting like such a sensitive little snowflake

how am I a racist again?

you're an immigrant and you denied many times being one which casts doubt on your legal status

that is not racist

In fact that qualifies me to be a Republican

the only one the mentioned race was you

Hey, just curious, did you have a job when you got here are did you utitlize tax payer funded services ?

As to your other nonsense - feel free to email William Barr and have him start investigating and lets see where it goes

Typical liberal, racist white male...telling me what I should and shouldn't consider racist coming from you.  And who says I'm in the USA, you creepy SOB?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2019, 05:00:30 PM »
Nunes is an asshole.

Of course he’s an asshole. He continually harpoons all the democratic scams with inconvenient facts.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2019, 06:15:15 PM »
Straw Man = Getbig’s own little Adam Schiff

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2019, 06:16:27 PM »
What counts is what the transcript actually says. If Schiff interpreted it using his own words he made a mistake. Trump says Schiff read the 'parody'. Is this accurate or did he simply speak it. Neither would be right. But implying it was the actual transcript by reading, is worse than misspeaking or using a parody in this case. I don't think it is necessary to interpret the transcript because unless it was altered in someway, it speaks for itself. It is so easy to lose credibility.

Jesus Christ almighty, how fucking stupid can you be?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2019, 06:37:40 PM »
Of course he’s an asshole. He continually harpoons all the democratic scams with inconvenient facts.

Really? It was Nunes' demeanor during the recent Lewandowski testimony when he took his allotted time to grandstand and go completely off topic that I came to the conclusion about what and who he is. He's held office for 16 years. He is a perfect example as to why there should be term limits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2019, 07:05:59 PM »
Your hero will be wearing an orange jumpsuit soon
Like most of the men in your family? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2019, 07:23:46 PM »
I have to say that Prime is the most ignorant/oblivious poster on political events yet makes the most posts of anyone i have seen on here. Incredibly strange how he can talk about it so much/appear to have an interest in what is going on yet completely know nothing about the subject. Astonishing.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2019, 07:24:21 PM »
So now Trump is saying the transcript the White House released is a lie. If that were true, why release it at all.

Prime example right here.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2019, 04:43:32 AM »
Really? It was Nunes' demeanor during the recent Lewandowski testimony when he took his allotted time to grandstand and go completely off topic that I came to the conclusion about what and who he is. He's held office for 16 years. He is a perfect example as to why there should be term limits.

These hearings aren’t his idea. Shifty is the chairman and he starts off by falsifying what was in the transcript and then when he gets called on it back tracks and said it was just parody. Even if that were true, it wasn’t, this was a hearing designed to attack the President of the United States, not the time for “Parody.”

This is why my default action is to always limit the size of government. I disagree with Bernie Sanders on 99 out of 100 issues but the one thing I agree with is legalizing marijuana. Why? Because it means less government.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2019, 07:54:49 AM »
These hearings aren’t his idea. Shifty is the chairman and he starts off by falsifying what was in the transcript and then when he gets called on it back tracks and said it was just parody. Even if that were true, it wasn’t, this was a hearing designed to attack the President of the United States, not the time for “Parody.”

This is why my default action is to always limit the size of government. I disagree with Bernie Sanders on 99 out of 100 issues but the one thing I agree with is legalizing marijuana. Why? Because it means less government.

Bernie Sanders is a communist piece of shit.

Like all liberals all he ever talks about is sharing the wealth. You never hear him or any other liberal talk about sharing the work.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2019, 08:40:08 AM »
Bernie Sanders is a communist piece of shit.

Like all liberals all he ever talks about is sharing the wealth. You never hear him or any other liberal talk about sharing the work.

To hear him on Twitter, you would think that the 1% have everything and the rest of us are all starving to death, when in reality, we have an obesity epidemic among the poor and the same poor have access to goods and services that weren’t even available to the very wealthy just a few years ago.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2019, 12:34:44 PM »

Are you sure legalizing marijuana will reduce government? It is legal to grow and dispense in Oregon. Oregon leadership (government) was first in line at this gravy train. Now with the ever increasing deaths from vaping, Oregon may ban that until someone figures out what is going on. Legalizing marijuana helps remove some of the criminal involvement. It also provides a new opportunity for government to regulate an industry. In Oregon, we have the OLCC (Oregon Liquor Control Commission).

https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/pages/mjworkerpermit.aspx

https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/Pages/Recreational-Marijuana-Licensing.aspx

https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/Pages/FAQs-Licensing-General.aspx

After second Oregon death, Brown hints at vape ban, https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/news/2019/09/26/lawmaker-wants-gov-katebrown-to-temporarily-ban.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2019, 01:01:35 PM »
Are you sure legalizing marijuana will reduce government? It is legal to grow and dispense in Oregon. Oregon leadership (government) was first in line at this gravy train. Now with the ever increasing deaths from vaping, Oregon may ban that until someone figures out what is going on. Legalizing marijuana helps remove some of the criminal involvement. It also provides a new opportunity for government to regulate an industry. In Oregon, we have the OLCC (Oregon Liquor Control Commission).

https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/pages/mjworkerpermit.aspx

https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/Pages/Recreational-Marijuana-Licensing.aspx

https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/Pages/FAQs-Licensing-General.aspx

After second Oregon death, Brown hints at vape ban, https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/news/2019/09/26/lawmaker-wants-gov-katebrown-to-temporarily-ban.html

You’re right that the government is going to get its piece of the pie via taxation but that’s the case with every industry. I’m talking about the enforcement aspect.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2019, 04:30:58 PM »
the trumpolution devours its children

children?
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2019, 04:38:49 PM »
You’re right that the government is going to get its piece of the pie via taxation but that’s the case with every industry. I’m talking about the enforcement aspect.

Right. Well, I'm on board with legalizing all drugs. If people want to wreck their lives taking drugs, so be it. If there were no illegal drugs, criminals wouldn't profit from selling them. The money currently being spent on enforcing drug laws, could be used to help people who want to get off drugs, do that. Think about how prohibition didn't work because alcohol went underground when it became illegal and people still drank.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2019, 12:28:13 PM »
Ok, as for the OP topic. it's clear and obvious that Trump himself, with personal lawyer Rudy, tried to get the Pres of UK to
get involved with obtaining dirt on Biden ( and son).
This is a clear violation of law .

This will become the main article of impeachment.
Trump will be impeached.
The only question left is if the senate will convict him?
Obtaining dirt or investigating crimes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2019, 06:58:13 PM »
Ok, as for the OP topic. it's clear and obvious that Trump himself, with personal lawyer Rudy, tried to get the Pres of UK to
get involved with obtaining dirt on Biden ( and son).
This is a clear violation of law .

This will become the main article of impeachment.
Trump will be impeached.
The only question left is if the senate will convict him?

Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
Bidens say that the apparent sale of his office, to one of the most crooked Ukrainian oligarchs, was fully investigated. So where is the report? Produce it. You can’t, because it was never investigated

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2019, 09:26:16 AM »
It is unlawful for a sitting president to ask a foreign gov to "get dirt" on any political opponent.

Those were schiff for brains words, Not Trumps. Wait, you weren't told hat Schiff lied after he admitted it? Get off your leftist propaganda sites Howard, you're freaking professor.

Problem is the left are only focused on Trump and not the real problem....Biden. Question. With all of the HARD PROOF OF Biden (including time lines) how come you're avoiding this like the plague?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2019, 11:05:43 AM »
It is unlawful for a sitting president to ask a foreign gov to "get dirt" on any political opponent.

This is a basic fact some people seem intent on overlooking along with his host of lies, crazy tweets and ridiculously childish behavior. But then, this is probably "fake news" and yet another "witch hunt."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2019, 11:09:06 AM »
The law is quite clear on this. I always fact check myself in any matter this important.
https://lawandcrime.com/politics/aba-legal-fact-check-when-is-it-illegal-for-foreign-nationals-to-influence-u-s-elections/

Having posted the law , we must remember that impeachment is a POLITICAL process.
Hard proof is NOT required , regardless of what the law states.
While "high crimes and misdemeanors"  may be the ratiomnal  , it's not the end all/be all for removal.
To remove an impeached President requires a 2/3 majority vote in the senate.

This means 20 republican senators ( and all dems, Ind.) would need to vote for Trump's removal.
Only 2* sitting Presidents were impeached ( Bill Clinton 1998-9, and Andrew Johnson 1865) and neither was convicted/removed.
* Nixon resigned just before formal impeachment was about to begin.

Nixon had the good sense to resign once he realized the jig was up. -Doubt that will happen this time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2019, 11:48:07 AM »
I'm not so sure about Trump sticking it out until the bitter end .
Granted, his supporters think he will, but Trump's not likely to die for the cause.
He's declared bankruptcy a few times and tends to cut his loses when things start going bad.
I'm NOT saying it's dumb to cut your loses when things look bad.

I am saying he'll quit and resign when THAT is in HIS best interest.

I can see him boarding TRUMP force 1 as he slaps Melania on the ass and flips off the media LOL  :D

You have a point. If he did this, he'd save everyone a bunch of trouble.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2019, 12:07:04 PM »
The law is quite clear on this. I always fact check myself in any matter this important.
https://lawandcrime.com/politics/aba-legal-fact-check-when-is-it-illegal-for-foreign-nationals-to-influence-u-s-elections/

Having posted the law , we must remember that impeachment is a POLITICAL process.
Hard proof is NOT required , regardless of what the law states.
While "high crimes and misdemeanors"  may be the ratiomnal  , it's not the end all/be all for removal.
To remove an impeached President requires a 2/3 majority vote in the senate.

This means 20 republican senators ( and all dems, Ind.) would need to vote for Trump's removal.
Only 2* sitting Presidents were impeached ( Bill Clinton 1998-9, and Andrew Johnson 1865) and neither was convicted/removed.
* Nixon resigned just before formal impeachment was about to begin.

You're skating. "Get Dirt" are in Schiffs words that he literally made up out of thin air while pretending to read from the transcript. He lied Howard.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2019, 01:14:59 PM »
You're skating. "Get Dirt" are in Schiffs words that he literally made up out of thin air while pretending to read from the transcript. He lied Howard.

He even admitted that it was parody when called out. These guys just can’t accept it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2019, 01:22:33 PM »

Like that time a few weeks ago where you proclaimed that "Trump is now officially CHARGED of improper financial dealings as President" when the issue revolved around a lawsuit, not a criminal case, and then the article you posted (but probably didn't bother to read) even said "Friday's ruling dealt with preliminary questions relating to whether the case should be heard, without directly addressing whether Trump violated the law."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2019, 06:46:15 PM »
He even admitted that it was parody when called out. These guys just can’t accept it.
They think if they keep saying it, it'll be true. Typical libtard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!