Author Topic: Shopped or Not  (Read 9865 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Shopped or Not
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2019, 11:19:21 PM »
Good job resisting French fries. They probably aren't the healthiest food to eat. Are you sure McDonald's cheese is real. It tastes like plastic to me.  ;D

I don't eat French Fries for health though I don't know what is unhealthy about potatoes and fat is not inherently bad unless you're fat. I'm not and can use the extra calories.

I'm not sure what you mean by real cheese. It's there, I can see it, I can taste it, and I've never eaten plastic so I can't really comment on that but I don't think I can chew and digest plastic.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2019, 11:44:05 PM »
I don't eat French Fries for health though I don't know what is unhealthy about potatoes and fat is not inherently bad unless you're fat. I'm not and can use the extra calories.

I'm not sure what you mean by real cheese. It's there, I can see it, I can taste it, and I've never eaten plastic so I can't really comment on that but I don't think I can chew and digest plastic.

Most fast food restaurants use pasteurized process cheese product instead of actual cheese. 
It’s more than 50% actual cheese, with the rest being fillers.

It looks like cheese, behaves like cheese, and mostly tastes like cheese. I don’t believe it tastes
anything like plastic (and it contains no plastic), but I prefer my burgers without it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2019, 11:53:51 PM »
I`d fight back to back with OMR at the gates of hell...................e ven though he is a tad light in the loafers !!  LOL  ;D

We go way back,great guy regardless of his sexual preferance.............. that`s his affair not mine.

Prime on the other hand does try to shove his sexuality down your throat at times..............pun intended!  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2019, 01:33:18 AM »
Most fast food restaurants use pasteurized process cheese product instead of actual cheese. 
It’s more than 50% actual cheese, with the rest being fillers.

It looks like cheese, behaves like cheese, and mostly tastes like cheese. I don’t believe it tastes
anything like plastic (and it contains no plastic), but I prefer my burgers without it.

I know it's pasteurized and lately, I've been getting kind of sick of the taste. I've moved on the deluxe burgers because I like the crunch of whole lettuce and onions and also sliced tomatoes. And I'm sure it's healthier than the QP with cheese.