Author Topic: Shopped or Not  (Read 9864 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Shopped or Not
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2019, 10:40:20 AM »
Of course, you are. You do it whenever anything remotely gay, or can be interpreted as gay which you are a master of, comes up.

Just try to refrain a bit on the constant gay themes. Not everybody is preoccupied with homosexuality.

You seem to be preoccupied with my posts. Try ignoring them, if you don't like the content. My posts are not required reading 101.  ;)  (NO HOMO)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2019, 10:42:40 AM »
And there it is right there. The vast majority of the population in the U.S. don't really give a shit that there are some men that are gay. But most are just sick of having it thrown in our face constantly. We get that you like to have sex with other men. Why the need to keep reminding us over and over and over and over again? Nobody here cares nor wants to hear about your need to have a man's dick in your mouth or up your ass. Just keep it to yourself.

See my previous response to you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2019, 10:46:12 AM »
Prime better keep the gayness down, or else there will be a cheeseburger shaped target on his head.

And you all know what will happen next.

Pellius has me trembling in fear. ;D Fortunately, I prefer Five Guys and Burgerville  for hamburgers and cheeseburgers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2019, 10:52:42 AM »
LOL! It cracks me up how what I thought was a random funny incident to share morph into a massive thread which probably would still be going if it was locked but now has become a meme.

I think about this every time I order a QP with cheese, though for the last couple of months I've moved on to the QP deluxe as I prefer whole cut lettuce, tomato, and onions. And to be perfectly candid I've been spending more time at Taco Bell for their Chalupa deluxe.

And make no mistake, I'll also defend with my life if my Chalupas are threatened.

And there it is right there. The vast majority of the population in the U.S. don't really give a shit about your unfortunate incident on the sidewalk outside McDonald's. But most (of us) are just sick of having it thrown in our face constantly. We get that you like to beat up old bums. Why the need to keep reminding us over and over and over and over again? Nobody here cares nor wants to hear about what, where, how and why you eat and act as you do.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2019, 01:25:23 PM »
Pellius has me trembling in fear. ;D Fortunately, I prefer Five Guys

We know.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2019, 01:41:47 PM »
We know.

Pellius will be on your case next. He doesn't want to be reminded of these things. ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2019, 02:46:25 AM »
Prime prefers Five Guys
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2019, 07:06:11 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2019, 08:15:58 AM »
PRIME PREFERS SUCKING OFF FIVE GUYS

PRIME PREFERS FIVE GUYS IN HIS ASSHOLE

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

GAY JOKES!

BECAUSE YOU'RE GAY

GET IT?
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2019, 08:46:25 AM »
PRIME PREFERS SUCKING OFF FIVE GUYS

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

GAY JOKES!

BECAUSE YOU'RE GAY

GET IT?

You're idea of a joke is different from mine.

My sex life should be of no interest to you. Just for the record, I am not gay. I am bisexual. Look it up.

Get it?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2019, 08:58:51 AM »
You seem to be preoccupied with my posts. Try ignoring them, if you don't like the content. My posts are not required reading 101.  ;)  (NO HOMO)

No, you post everywhere. I would never read a thread started by you because I know gay will be somewhere in that post.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2019, 09:01:29 AM »
And there it is right there. The vast majority of the population in the U.S. don't really give a shit about your unfortunate incident on the sidewalk outside McDonald's. But most (of us) are just sick of having it thrown in our face constantly. We get that you like to beat up old bums. Why the need to keep reminding us over and over and over and over again? Nobody here cares nor wants to hear about what, where, how and why you eat and act as you do.

Demonstrably wrong -- AGAIN! If nobody cared it wouldn't have been a hundred plus page thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2019, 09:06:01 AM »
Pellius will be on your case next. He doesn't want to be reminded of these things. ;D

Wrong -- AGAIN! It always puts a smile on my face every time the reference is made. I want my tombstone to read "A man who defended his right to eat two Quarter Pounders all by himself. A true freedom loving American"

I've finally made my mark on this world.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2019, 09:07:40 AM »

My sex life should be of no interest to you. Just for the record, I am not gay. I am bisexual. Look it up.

Get it?

Then why do you keep talking about it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2019, 11:49:09 AM »
No, you post everywhere. I would never read a thread started by you because I know gay will be somewhere in that post.

Maybe you should check out the few threads I started. You might be surprised at how varied my interests are. This also explains why I post "everywhere."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2019, 11:57:22 AM »
Then why do you keep talking about it?

I keep talking about it because some folks here make a issue of it. For example, I post about who's hamburgers I prefer and someone responds with what they claim is a gay joke about my supposed sexual preferences.

If you tell me I should ignore those stupid posts, I'd say you are right. I should.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2019, 12:04:54 PM »

Get it?
call it what you want if you are a guy and you like other guys even if you like woman and you like dick... YOU ARE GAY I don't care but lets not beat around the bush
p

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2019, 12:06:42 PM »
Demonstrably wrong -- AGAIN! If nobody cared it wouldn't have been a hundred plus page thread.

There should be an award for your 100 + page thread. It is quite an accomplishment. One which I've yet to achieve....not that I care.

Wrong -- AGAIN! It always puts a smile on my face every time the reference is made. I want my tombstone to read "A man who defended his right to eat two Quarter Pounders all by himself. A true freedom loving American"

I've finally made my mark on this world.

I'll visit your grave if you put that on your tombstone. In fact, I will even leave 2 Quarter Pounders. Do you want them with fries?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2019, 12:11:52 PM »
call it what you want if you are a guy and you like other guys even if you like woman and you like dick... YOU ARE GAY I don't care but lets not beat around the bush

It's good that you don't care. You shouldn't. But, you also shouldn't be defining what or who I am.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2019, 12:32:56 PM »
It's good that you don't care. You shouldn't. But, you also shouldn't be defining what or who I am.
IM NOT IM JUST POINTING OUT FACTS'' TWO GUYS GAY''  '' TWO WOMEN LESBIANS''  PERIOD PUT ANY LABLE ON IT THAT YOU NEED TOO ITS GAY
p

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2019, 12:34:40 PM »
IM NOT IM JUST POINTING OUT FACTS'' TWO GUYS GAY''  '' TWO WOMEN LESBIANS''  PERIOD PUT ANY LABLE ON IT THAT YOU NEED TOO ITS GAY
what if one of the "men" identifies as a woman?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2019, 12:41:33 PM »
what if one of the "men" identifies as a woman?

That's a good question but that wasn't part of the equation so I will have to say if you have or had a penis its still gay...if its not man and woman ................its gay in its entirety
p

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2019, 12:59:06 PM »

The Pellius Quarter Poundhim story is one of the hallmarks of this forum.

Please choose your words on this subject more carefully and show the respect it deserves.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2019, 01:00:39 PM »
That's a good question but that wasn't part of the equation so I will have to say if you have or had a penis its still gay...if its not man and woman ................its gay in its entirety

If transgender is real and you can just choose your sex then straight and gay dont exist, all the gay rights that have been fought for al these years will be lost if transgender has its way, the gay community should be distancing themselves from the transgender movement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »

Okay. I may in your opinion be splitting hairs, but someone who is attracted to both men and women is defined as bisexual and not gay or homosexual. Sexual fluidity and pansexual are also terms used today to define people whose attractions and interests are variable. Younger people, who are more apt to be open about their sexual preferences may use these terms to describe themselves.