Author Topic: Biggest assholes I have met in bodybuilding....  (Read 67467 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Biggest assholes I have met in bodybuilding....
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »
Part 3 :
This time instead of 5 guys,there was 8 guys in my class.  I sized them up (NO HOMO AGAIN)andfiguredIhad 2nd. or atthe worst3rd. placeinthe bag.

The class winner was a guy named Tom Uzzo and that motherfacker looked simply amazing and did a perfect rendition of a Makkawy posing routine................. ..he posed better than Makkawy truth be told.

I figured I had second in the bag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was ripped to shreds and very full and dry..................... ...........the only guy that I thought mihght beat me was a Black dude from Pittsburgh named Jeff Bey good kid and a training partner of Dwayne Broadway.

I never cry sour grapes if I lose and I always congratulate evreyone else no matter how they placed so this is why you should believe the next few things I`m gonna say.

They lined up the 8 of us and stood 4guys on one side of the stage,with the other 4 guys on the other side,with a huge gap seperating all 8 guys in between.

I placed a dismal 5th. out of 8 guys...........should honestly have placed second..............and I never bitch about my placings as a rule,but I got fucked.

I always got a pretty fair shake in most shows but I felt I got fucked royally.

I never had good legs but the Black kid who did get 2nd, had legs that made mine look almost decent! LOL :D

The shitty part was that I was never compared to one single competitor, not one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not even the 3 guys who failed to place top 5.

The overall winner of he show was another Black guy named Steve Nesbit...............als o from Pittsburgh as was the 3rd. place winner in my class.

I went outside for some air and Ty Felder who trained with Lee Haney and also judged that day must of felt guilty or just pity for me as he told me I looked great butt he 11 hours in Atlanta just made me look a tiny bit drawn.................if so,why wasn`t  I compaed to anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,in fact no one was..............never saw anything like this before.

Ty felt guilty!!  LOL  :)

Before I lef Ty,I told him my strategy for winning the oveall next year and he asked what it was........I simply told him I was gonna move to Pittsburgh since they all kicked ass over everyone else.

I did that show a few more times over the years and Sandy always made it a point to smile.shake my hand,welcome me back,etc.etc. all while twisting a knifein my back.................... ...she acted very phony but seemed to enjoy seeing me again as if to remind me she was an IFBB judge ...............like I gave a flying fuck.

Later I heard she repeated this same scenario with Paul Dillet who was late one time and not allowed to compeyte due to Sandys ruling.

LikeI said,I never bitch about placing first or last as long as I got a fair shake but she reminded me the hard way that what she said goes.

THEEND

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2019, 04:35:03 PM »
If anyone cares,I got a story about Lou before he became well known.

It`s a kind of known story but I was there to see it firsthand.

Yay or nay ?

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2019, 04:42:59 PM »
Biggest asshole I ever met was Shawn Ray when he lived in Yorba Linda, CA.  Guy the biggest chip on his shoulder and thought he was Mar. Olympia already even though he never won the title.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2019, 04:48:27 PM »

Yay or nay ?

Yay!!!11111

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2019, 04:58:12 PM »
Yay!!!11111
Give me a little time right now I`m on YouTube watching boxing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 05:05:48 PM »
CF Smith

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2019, 06:02:37 PM »
Ever meet CF Joe.

Dude looked great.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2019, 06:08:02 PM »
Flex Wheeler (hit on everyone’s girl at Golds Venice including mine which led to an altercation at The Firehouse) Nicest guys = Mike Matarazzo /Paul Demayo/ Chris Cormier/ Jim Quinn...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »
Flex Wheeler (hit on everyone’s girl at Golds Venice including mine which led to an altercation at The Firehouse) Nicest guys = Mike Matarazzo /Paul Demayo/ Chris Cormier/ Jim Quinn...
Mike Mazz was a real nice guy huh Mike.

Met him only once.............acted like he knew me for years when I told him I was from Mass.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2019, 07:04:45 PM »

Met him only once.............acted like he knew me for years when I told him I was from Mass.
yes just a great friendly guy! (Talk to ya for An hour without even thinking about it!/ .. tell him you liked a T-Micheal” shirt he was wearing ..  the next weekend he Would have one for you!.. who does that?!?!) I worked with his wife at a bar in Salem Massachusetts.. he would come in in a tank top and literally be swarmed by customers/people..  have never seen anything like it since!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2019, 07:05:46 PM »
yes just a great friendly guy! (Talk to ya for An hour without even thinking about it!/ .. tell him you liked a T-Micheal” shirt he was wearing ..  the next weekend he Would have one for you!.. who does that?!?!) I worked with his wife at a bar in Salem Massachusetts.. he would come in in a tank top and literally be swarmed by customers/people..  have never seen anything like it since!
Definitely a great guy.

RIP BIG MIKE

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2019, 07:12:03 PM »
* on a side note ... i worked the door at a club called “ The Palace” .. Paul Demayo was in every weekend...  huge huge Line I let him “ cut “ every time he came in, so he says to me “ I have something for you” ...I’m thinking it’s Trenbolone!! It was a Giant trash bag filled with Met-Rx packets (he was sponsored by them at the time.   Noticing my disappointed look he asked what did you think it was?? ... I mumbled something

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2019, 07:30:03 PM »
* on a side note ... i worked the door at a club called “ The Palace” .. Paul Demayo was in every weekend...  huge huge Line I let him “ cut “ every time he came in, so he says to me “ I have something for you” ...I’m thinking it’s Trenbolone!! It was a Giant trash bag filled with Met-Rx packets (he was sponsored by them at the time.   Noticing my disappointed look he asked what did you think it was?? ... I mumbled something
HAHAHAHA

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2019, 07:36:03 PM »
The first show I ever attended was the 1985 IFBB Night of Champions that Albert Beckles won. Went to nearly every show you could think of for near 20 years and then stopped after Yates reign. Anyway....biggest...rude st assholes that I ever met....and considering I was a young aspiring bodybuilder who was competing as a teen when I met these assholes. But here are my 3.

BIGGEST ASSHOLES

Sergio Oliva
Lee Haney (shock to many...I am certain)
Franco Columbo

The 3 nicest guys I ever met....

Reg Park
Vince Taylor
John Hnatyschak

Hi John Hnatyschak

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2019, 07:36:58 PM »
Nicest guys I`ve met:
Bill Grant
Vince Taylor
Dave Palumbo
Bob Chic
George Farrah
Danny Padilla
Mike Katz
Jeff Poulin
JeffKing
Ed Jubinville
Chris Aceto
Leon Brown
Guenther Schlierkamp
King Kamali (believe it or not)
Ed Jubinville
Shawn Ray (believe it or not)
Dave Marinelli
Franco Santoriello
Dwayne Broadway

The list goes on and on.

Biggest assholes:
Lou Ferrigno
Kevin Levrone
Paul Dillet
Sandy Ranalli (complete bitch)

That`s all I got.

Met a helluva lot of great people in the sport.........far more good than bad.

How was Eugen Sandow?

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2019, 07:51:40 PM »

How was Eugen Sandow?

;D
YOU FUCKER! LOL  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2019, 07:54:43 PM »
Ever meet CF Joe.

Dude looked great.

Used to train at the same time when I was at Pearls when I was a kid. He was a moody fucker. Can’t remember the year but he didn’t like his placing at a show so he turned his ass to judges and crowd and mooned everyone....lol

But the dude had a phenomenal physique

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=425979.0

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2019, 08:02:50 PM »
Used to train at the same time when I was at Pearls when I was a kid. He was a moody fucker. Can’t remember the year but he didn’t like his placing at a show so he turned his ass to judges and crowd and mooned everyone....lol

HE looked awesome Joe and he ate a lot of McDonalds according to the mags but who knows ?

He was a chiroprtactor too.

I envy you knowing and training with all those legends.

I`m extremely jealous!! 

NO HOMO  LOL  ;D

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2019, 08:09:09 PM »

Can you elaborate?  Flex is a pretty tough dude.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2019, 08:18:47 PM »
  Can you elaborate?  Flex is a pretty tough dude.
Sorry,I do not understand yourquestion.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2019, 08:30:02 PM »
Flex fights dem Ninjas.

Well, imaginary carjacking Ninjas.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2019, 08:39:10 PM »
* early 1990’s took a trip to the Mecca ( golds Venice),3 giant rooms trained there for a week ...  sitting at the Firehouse eating after training .. Flex ... Rico... Cormier ...Strydom .. Dillet all eating near us ...  my girlfriend at the time ( Rindi) says “there is something I need to tell you “... proceeds to tell me while I was in the first room Flex was giving her his phone number and told her “to ditch me” ... I’m pissed she didn’t tell me right away and waited ... I see red... (stupidly ) go over start yelling at Flex .. they all stand up .. I’m flipping losing my shit... Cormier takes me outside ..  try’s to calm me down..” he didn’t mean anything by it ..  that’s just how he is ..  I’ll put you on the VIP list at the “ Roxy” (I think that’s what it was called Chris was bouncing there) ...Flex is. Black belt you really don’t want to go there’ etc etc etc ... that was about it .. food was all over the floor so we left ..   to me that was just such a scumbag move ...my journey to “ The Mecca” and he has to pull that high school shit...  talked to Chris a few more times at the gym.. always super nice And seemed like a good guy ...  Matarazzo was there at the time and I told him about it and he said the same thing ... that was pretty much Flex’s “MO”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2019, 08:59:37 PM »
FLEX SOUNDS LIKE A KICK IN THE THROAT CANDIDATE SCUMBAG

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2019, 10:30:21 PM »
Give me a little time right now I`m on YouTube watching boxing.

Been doing bag work as cardio for a little while. Really badly. Pop, not push. Keep my clay feet moving. Palm strike high, fist low. Ya right. Can't hook at all. Just horrendous at it all around. Not only would I never do it in front of anyone, I'm even afraid to film myself for just myself. And low kicks? Who's that spaz!  Enjoying the awkwardness of incorporating Dempsey's trigger step lately.

Give us a Lou Story when you can, bruiser. You know we collect 'em!

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2019, 11:53:01 PM »

Yay or nay ?
cool story’s Wes what happened with Lou did he he get pissed off someone hid his hearing aids in the shower room back in the 1970s and got mad turning towards you pulling his best most muscular  :P