Author Topic: How I helped frack people when I worked at Capital One.  (Read 2159 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
How I helped frack people when I worked at Capital One.
« on: October 07, 2019, 04:24:49 AM »
"I Worked at Capital One for Five Years. This Is How We Justified Piling Debt on Poor Customers."

https://newrepublic.com/article/155212/worked-capital-one-five-years-justified-piling-debt-poor-customers

This is kind of like being a bartender.  The local drunk comes in every night and you keep serving him drinks until he falls off the stool.

Is it the bartender's fault or is it the drunk's fault?  Should the bartender keep serving the guy and taking his money or refuse to serve him?

How about the store that sells cigarettes?  Everybody knows they cause cancer and other ills.  Where is the morality in selling them?

There are a lot of things like this. 

Should we give a crap about the victims?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: How I helped frack people when I worked at Capital One.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 08:22:36 AM »
"I Worked at Capital One for Five Years. This Is How We Justified Piling Debt on Poor Customers."

https://newrepublic.com/article/155212/worked-capital-one-five-years-justified-piling-debt-poor-customers

This is kind of like being a bartender.  The local drunk comes in every night and you keep serving him drinks until he falls off the stool.

Is it the bartender's fault or is it the drunk's fault?  Should the bartender keep serving the guy and taking his money or refuse to serve him?

How about the store that sells cigarettes?  Everybody knows they cause cancer and other ills.  Where is the morality in selling them?

There are a lot of things like this. 

Should we give a crap about the victims?
When you enable a person who is weak minded and you know you're doing it then you are a scumbag. Some people cannot resist temptation of there own vices some can when you manipulate the weak and know you are doing it for your own gain then you can answer your own question
p