Author Topic: Time to stop pulling punches  (Read 18225 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Time to stop pulling punches
« on: October 12, 2019, 10:48:21 PM »
If  you woke up today thinking Trump is the best President ever, ..... WTF is wrong with you and your moral compass_ Seriously_

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Time to stop pulling punches
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 11:23:03 PM »
If  you woke up today thinking Trump is the best President ever, ..... WTF is wrong with you and your moral compass_ Seriously_

You mean the moral compass that kills over 600k of babies per year? The moral compass that allows the baby to be born to wait until the dr and mother decide if it should live or die? The moral compass to have gay pride parades with adults running around naked in front of little children? The moral compass to break the law at the border?

The moral compass to ruin a mans life because you don’t agree with him? I could go on but please tell us more about your “moral compass”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 12:25:42 AM »

Why do you say this ??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 12:28:54 AM »
You mean the moral compass that kills over 600k of babies per year? The moral compass that allows the baby to be born to wait until the dr and mother decide if it should live or die? The moral compass to have gay pride parades with adults running around naked in front of little children? The moral compass to break the law at the border?

The moral compass to ruin a mans life because you don’t agree with him? I could go on but please tell us more about your “moral compass”

Some great points
I dread to think what sort of person would find all of those Acceptable
I’d ask What on Earth was Their Moral Compass or if they even had any Moral Compass.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 07:47:47 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 07:55:22 AM »

Oh, yeah?  Why?  What did CNN and the Democrats tell you today when you woke up?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 08:16:39 AM »

100% agree. These people are trash. They lecture and lecture but are the most depraved/disgusting/morally bankrupt people there are.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 01:24:34 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 01:27:29 PM »

Moral compass.

That’s funny, considering the other choice was Hillary Clinton.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 02:20:23 PM »

Moral compass.

That’s funny, considering the other choice was Hillary Clinton.

Ha Ha Ha
Well said Jane

Think it’s fair to say She’s got you Agnostic

Moral Compass - Killary 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2019, 03:45:13 PM »
Comes home drunk as shit and bitter, starts thread on getbig about Trump, passes out and never returns to thread.
Typical lib
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 04:37:47 PM »
 Meltdown, origin story.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2019, 07:49:02 AM »

and what of yours ???? typical libatard...sad.
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2019, 07:53:13 AM »

Did you feel the same voting for Clinton?

Seek help. 

Doesnt your govt funded health care pay for psychiatric care?   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 10:02:18 AM »

As a competitive bodybuilder, aren't you being somewhat hypocritical? Do you think it is okay for men and women bodybuilders to parade and pose almost naked in front of a diverse generational audience? Are children allowed in the back stage prep areas?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2019, 11:18:09 AM »
Comes home drunk as shit and bitter, starts thread on getbig about Trump, passes out and never returns to thread.
Typical lib

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 01:29:51 PM »
As a competitive bodybuilder, aren't you being somewhat hypocritical? Do you think it is okay for men and women bodybuilders to parade and pose almost naked in front of a diverse generational audience? Are children allowed in the back stage prep areas?

You're actually comparing competitive bodybuilding to a literal gay pride parade where pedophilia is accepted by most? BTW, In California, they have actually lightened up on the pedo laws. To answer your other question about whether they let children backstage in the pump-up room, the answer is NO. You forget or don't seem to realize that if you're a pro thats your living and for the most part trying to feed their families which most have NORMAL lives outside of bodybuilding.

What a ridiculous comparison. ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 01:30:45 PM »
I agree, but objective information won't penetrate with most Trumpers.
They chose him based on emotional appeal as their "champion".
Any basic fact or info that challenges that is viewed as "fake news" and ignored.

Reminds me of this guy I from the same gym as  this Hooters waitress .

He was head over heels crazy about her , and tipped her well.
She smilled, flirted and kept his generous tips flowing.

When he asked her out, she replied ; " Sorry, I can't date customers"  excuse.

Eventually, she finished school , stopped working at Hooters, but still worked out in the same gym.
 So, he asks her out in the gym, and this time she smiles and says ; " Sorry, I have a boyfriend now."

When we razzed him about being shot down , he quickly told us ; " Damn it, I should have asked her earlier. I missed my shot."

Even when it was obvious she was never going out with him, he refused to beleive the  TRUTH.

Of course you agree ::)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 01:41:36 PM »
Any basic fact or info that challenges that is viewed as "fake news" and ignored.

Eventually, she finished school , stopped working at Hooters, but still worked out in the same gym.
 So, he asks her out in the gym, and this time she smiles and says ; " Sorry, I have a boyfriend now."

When we razzed him about being shot down , he quickly told us ; " Damn it, I should have asked her earlier. I missed my shot."

Even when it was obvious she was never going out with him, he refused to beleive the  TRUTH.

Howard, the public’s support for President Donald Trump didn’t create fake news.

The MSM created fake news because they couldn’t stand President Trump and his success.

The more the media and Democrat Party lie about President Trump, the more his supporters strengthen their resolve.

You liberals are three years into your hissy fit temper tantrum and are too stupid to realize you have at least 5 more years to go.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 02:47:58 PM »

Agreed.  Unlike Libtards like you and Agnostic, Trumpers are not into getting penetrated. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 03:18:53 PM »
You're actually comparing competitive bodybuilding to a literal gay pride parade where pedophilia is accepted by most? BTW, In California, they have actually lightened up on the pedo laws. To answer your other question about whether they let children backstage in the pump-up room, the answer is NO. You forget or don't seem to realize that if you're a pro thats your living and for the most part trying to feed their families which most have NORMAL lives outside of bodybuilding.

What a ridiculous comparison. ::)

It is interesting that you changed the subject, which was about nudity in the presence of children. Maybe the backstage videos I've seen where youngsters were present were anomolies. Be that as it may, there is plenty of near nudity on the competition stage and children do occasionally attend bodybuilding contests.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 03:29:07 PM »

stupid ass post..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2019, 03:37:02 PM »
stupid ass post..

Way to elaborate....as usual and when you finally do (if you do) be sure to point out where I’m wrong

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 03:41:44 PM »
It is interesting that you changed the subject, which was about nudity in the presence of children. Maybe the backstage videos I've seen where youngsters were present were anomolies. Be that as it may, there is plenty of near nudity on the competition stage and children do occasionally attend bodybuilding contests.  

Where did I change the subject? I said “NO” maybe, just maybe the what you saw were teenage competitors? But whatever, it’s a ridiculous comparison. I can guarantee if a kid were getting assaulted back stage whoever did it would more than likely get beaten to death THEN the cops called seems the opposite at pride parades.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 03:48:26 PM »
Where did I change the subject? I said “NO” maybe, just maybe the what you saw were teenage competitors? But whatever, it’s a ridiculous comparison. I can guarantee if a kid were getting assaulted back stage whoever did it would more than likely get beaten to death THEN the cops called seems the opposite at pride parades.

Assulted? Pedophiles? You still don't get it. The conversation YOU STARTED was and still is about nudity in the presence of children. Children who attend gay pride parades, almost always with their parents, don't get assaulted.