Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 62957 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #500 on: April 24, 2023, 07:11:50 PM »
Those trans people are fighting back to no surprise with guns....something you people enjoy using.  Call me when you see some coffee queens shooting up a school
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #501 on: April 24, 2023, 07:17:04 PM »
Those trans people are fighting back to no surprise with guns....something you people enjoy using.  Call me when you see some coffee queens shooting up a school

Don't you have a firearm at your home for protection?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #503 on: April 26, 2023, 04:17:48 PM »

I bet there are a few Getbigger who wouldn't kick her/she out of bed. What a stunner!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #504 on: April 26, 2023, 06:25:44 PM »

I bet there are a few Getbigger who wouldn't kick her/she out of bed. What a stunner!

My first thought was that this was an awakened vision of elvish beauty...Amazon had found the new Galadriel or rather "Gayladriel" for their all singing, all dancing, all sweaty menz reinterpretation of "Whore of the cockRings".  Nah.  Just another disgusting transvestite.

Next up, some fat fuck black dude with 3,000 bidnesses who calls himself the "Kielbasa King" is all set to portray Mammy in the all new, some singing but plenty of boo-fooing reinterpretation of "Boned with the Wind."

The world is a ghetto indeed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #505 on: April 26, 2023, 06:27:40 PM »
My first thought was that this was an awakened vision of elvish beauty...Amazon had found the new Galadriel or rather "Gayladriel" for their all singing, all dancing, all sweaty menz reinterpretation of "Whore of the cockRings".  Nah.  Just another disgusting transvestite.

Next up, some fat fuck black dude with 3,000 bidnesses who calls himself the "Kielbasa King" is all set to portray Mammy in the all new, some singing but plenty of boo-fooing reinterpretation of "Boned with the Wind."

The world is a ghetto indeed.

Leave Wiggs out of this.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #506 on: May 14, 2023, 03:57:46 AM »
Nothing to do with sport, but I hadn't the heart to start another tranny thread, so I'll just leave this here...

-------

‘SHE’ raped girl with ‘HER’ penis UK court heard, proving country has now gone mad

This week a man claiming to be a trans woman was jailed for nine years for raping a young girl. Throughout the trial the court referred to him as "she" and discussed how "she" used "her" penis to commit the rape. Have we gone mad?  Can someone please explain to me why a trans rapist, a biological male, who only recently decided to identify as a woman was this week tried as a “woman” and was afforded the courtesy of being referred to throughout the entire trial as Miss Lexi Rose Crawford?

What lunacy is this? This rapist’s name is actually Dominic Risden, from Bristol. And this week he was jailed for nine years for brutally raping his “vulnerable best friend” who has since repeatedly tried to kill herself.  I suppose we should be grateful Risden will be serving his sentence in a male prison where I’m sure he’ll ditch his newly acquired female I.D. for fear of a whole lot more than ridicule.

It defies sense.  The woke BBC’s headline screamed : “Bristol Trans Woman Jailed for Rape.”

No, a Bristol man was jailed for rape.

And how strange Risden only began identifying as a woman when he was released from jail after serving four years for child sex offences.

Full article here

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1769690/trans-gender-rapist-lexi-rose-crawford-bristol-crown-court-sentenced
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #507 on: May 14, 2023, 11:29:15 AM »
Nothing to do with sport, but I hadn't the heart to start another tranny thread, so I'll just leave this here...

-------

‘SHE’ raped girl with ‘HER’ penis UK court heard, proving country has now gone mad

This week a man claiming to be a trans woman was jailed for nine years for raping a young girl. Throughout the trial the court referred to him as "she" and discussed how "she" used "her" penis to commit the rape. Have we gone mad?  Can someone please explain to me why a trans rapist, a biological male, who only recently decided to identify as a woman was this week tried as a “woman” and was afforded the courtesy of being referred to throughout the entire trial as Miss Lexi Rose Crawford?

What lunacy is this? This rapist’s name is actually Dominic Risden, from Bristol. And this week he was jailed for nine years for brutally raping his “vulnerable best friend” who has since repeatedly tried to kill herself.  I suppose we should be grateful Risden will be serving his sentence in a male prison where I’m sure he’ll ditch his newly acquired female I.D. for fear of a whole lot more than ridicule.

It defies sense.  The woke BBC’s headline screamed : “Bristol Trans Woman Jailed for Rape.”

And how strange Risden only began identifying as a woman when he was released from jail after serving four years for child sex offences.

Full article here

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1769690/trans-gender-rapist-lexi-rose-crawford-bristol-crown-court-sentenced

It's so fucking wrong & maddening this lunacy is going on.
Whoever is behind this agenda is clearly very influential as this
He / she stupidity is everywhere - as we see now even in a court of law !!

Woman with Penis - FFS it's a MAN.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: May 14, 2023, 11:44:35 AM »

-------

Full article here

And this is exactly the kind of shit that the cucktards here (we all know who they are) and in the real world want done to society.  FTN!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 14, 2023, 02:32:30 PM »
And this is exactly the kind of shit that the cucktards here (we all know who they are) and in the real world want done to society.  FTN!

Exactly- got to ask what the Fuck is wrong with their mentality / thinking.
What's happened to effect them so bizarrely.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: May 14, 2023, 11:50:26 PM »
Exactly- got to ask what the Fuck is wrong with their mentality / thinking.
What's happened to effect them so bizarrely.
Read Operation Mind Control by Walter Bowart (1978). Our government is definitely behind this.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: May 15, 2023, 12:12:25 AM »
Read Operation Mind Control by Walter Bowart (1978). Our government is definitely behind this.

Will do.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: May 16, 2023, 03:21:55 AM »
  >:(

T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: May 16, 2023, 07:21:46 AM »
  >:(

Great Post

Goes to show how fucked up this silly nonsense is.

Men are men
&
Women are women

Simple . End of.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: May 16, 2023, 07:35:58 AM »

Great Post

Men are men
&
Women are women

Simple . End of.

"Shane Green" looks like somebody out of the old Dick Tracy comics

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 16, 2023, 07:55:22 AM »
This is exactly what the Democrat/cuckolds here voted for.  Perversion running rampant.  And worse.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: May 16, 2023, 10:23:53 AM »
This is exactly what the Democrat/cuckolds here voted for.  Perversion running rampant.  And worse.

They figured why eliminate 50% of the dating pool for their sorry asses.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #517 on: May 16, 2023, 10:57:24 AM »
It's so fucking wrong & maddening this lunacy is going on.
Whoever is behind this agenda is clearly very influential as this
He / she stupidity is everywhere - as we see now even in a court of law !!

Woman with Penis - FFS it's a MAN.

Google the Pritzker family.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: May 17, 2023, 10:22:40 AM »

Great Post

Men are men
&
Women are women

Simple . End of.

One addition

Mental people are mental.
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: May 20, 2023, 08:10:49 PM »

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #521 on: May 21, 2023, 07:02:43 PM »
I actually feel bad for these trans people a little bit. (As long as they aren’t pedos)

I’ve never seen anything like this and apparently it is just for show and has no function.

They destroyed their leg for that monstrosity!

https://twitter.com/drloupis/status/1660340450409041922?s=46&t=yxGBVkB2vBr9RyCGC4ni6g

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2023, 03:40:47 AM »
I actually feel bad for these trans people a little bit. (As long as they aren’t pedos)

I’ve never seen anything like this and apparently it is just for show and has no function.

They destroyed their leg for that monstrosity!

https://twitter.com/drloupis/status/1660340450409041922?s=46&t=yxGBVkB2vBr9RyCGC4ni6g

WTF!

Is the follow up circumcision included in the surgeon's initial fee or is it an extra charge?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2023, 08:20:24 AM »

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: May 22, 2023, 08:44:07 AM »
Trans athletes are NOT women.
They should not compete with women.

Why can't trans athletes simply compete against other trans athletes???