Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 62946 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2021, 03:47:36 PM »
bloke is 6'3 220 lbs of beast

K

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2021, 04:02:54 PM »
Exactly they want equality in pay only not equality in match games
Also why would they think they deserve the same as the men ?
The No.1 woman wouldn’t beat the 400th ranked Man - let alone top 25 players
It’d be farcical to watch - If the Believe they are the equal of the men play the men
And prove it.  Otherwise shut up & accept they great for women only a Very Long Long
Way off the Men’s Abilities.

I’d say exactly the same in any sport where women are Clearly & Demonstrably Better
Than Men, They’d deserve better pay.

The utter lunacy of Equality at Times.

He had two beers before the matches.

https://www.theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

How to... beat both Williams sisters in one afternoon

Karsten Braasch is the German tennis player who did just that in 1998

It was the 1998 Australian Open and the Williams sisters, Venus and Serena, had seen some of the male players practising. On the basis of what they saw, they were convinced that they could beat a man ranked around 200 in the world and wanted to set up a game. At the time I was ranked 203 so the men's tour manager mentioned the possibility of a challenge to me, thinking that I was the perfect candidate. I didn't take much persuading, it seemed like a fun thing to do.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2021, 03:45:51 AM »
no movie is completely realistic, and you might be the only person in the world that thinks of pierce brosnan when they think of that movie

E

Of course - I know that, I was just qualifying my personal opinion to you - for some reason I was unable to see past the rubber on his face the way I could for, say, Planet of the Apes (original)

And yes, I am a Brosnan fan, but I guess that's not exactly a revelation  ;)

Be well, Earl
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2021, 12:14:33 PM »
More attacks on normalcy.

"Stop describing breast feeding as natural because it can lead to alternative medicine(health treatments they don't control or profit from), home schooling(they lose control of indoctrinating your children as well as gatekeeping what children know or don't know), and becoming anti-vaccination(they want no resistance when mandating something entering your body)."

Normalizing breast feeding will also lead to racism, sexism, transphobia, bigotry, homophobia, anti-semitism, white supremacy, and gender mislabeling, so let them have complete control of every aspect of your lives and eventually worship them as God.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2021, 02:14:32 AM »
These nuts think everything that is normal is abnormal.  Breastfeeding is unnatural, thinking you are a woman when you have a penis is totally natural and normal. :-\

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2021, 02:21:02 PM »
These nuts think everything that is normal is abnormal.  Breastfeeding is unnatural, thinking you are a woman when you have a penis is totally natural and normal. :-\

I take no notice of those Mentally Defective folk & so should everyone else.
Fuck knows why anyone listens to a Word of what they have to say, 🙄 😡🤬😡

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2021, 02:27:14 PM »

Haha exactly mate, I long for the day that these sick freaks are taunted and beaten upon sight like they were in better simpler times

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2021, 03:21:54 PM »
Haha exactly mate, I long for the day that these sick freaks are taunted and beaten upon sight like they were in better simpler times

X2 👍🏻  It’ll Happen Nature has its way of Self Correcting - The Strongest Shall Survive & Survival of the Fittest.  Worlds gone upside down & mad - Weak & Stupid are being protected & Elevated in many cases completely against how Nature Works. We are Not Above or Better Than Nature - Just Part of It.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #133 on: January 26, 2021, 06:35:09 PM »
I love how these libtards always call out "following science". Science can prove your gender beyond any doubt.

We can prove you're a man.Taking female hormones and cutting off your dic doesn't make you a female. It's called pretending.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2021, 07:57:13 PM »

They feel they have to hurt you if you don't conform to abnormalized behavior. In the same way they want to smear those describing breastfeeding as natural, they feel they have to shame people into not eating meat. Their goal is always to hurt or oppress others under the guise of a helpful motive.

shame: a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behavior.

Good people don't want to cause painful humiliation or distress to those who refuse to nourish themselves the way these sociopaths demand them to.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2021, 11:18:07 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2021, 02:18:16 AM »

Hahahahaa!  Reminds me of something - I'm not a regular South Park viewer, but a friend put me onto the episode where Macho Man Randy Savage (well a look alike) 'transitioned' and wiped the floor with the locals...  ;D

T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2021, 12:56:44 PM »
Can China not give this guy ideas?  >:(

Rick Levine is married to a woman. He might literally be L, G, B, and T.

His wife:

Iron-Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2021, 01:04:18 PM »
imagine being a liberal?
its mind-boggling  ???

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2021, 01:20:04 PM »
X2 👍🏻  It’ll Happen Nature has its way of Self Correcting - The Strongest Shall Survive & Survival of the Fittest.  Worlds gone upside down & mad - Weak & Stupid are being protected & Elevated in many cases completely against how Nature Works. We are Not Above or Better Than Nature - Just Part of It.

I truly hope it does mate it’s gone way to fucking far every which way we look faggotry is forced down our throats, it feels like only a few years back a tranny got chased off the front street here just for being a tranny but those days long gone recently before COVID shit when down street there was this disgusting faggot in tight leather pants with diamond cut out the sides and high heels on and he was playing pool and arching his back bending right over taking a shot while his mates all cheered and whisled said fuck this I’m not looking at this Howay and we left very next bar a fucking faggot is spinning roond on his back on the pool table with its arse in the air for fucks sake yet to smash a bar stool ower him would result in prison.this vile shit cannot carry o much longer

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2021, 02:10:20 PM »
Mack Beggs was born female and started hormones as a freshman to develop male features.  Mack competed other against girls, becoming TX state champ, compiling a 57-0 record in 2017.  Now at college, looking to compete in the men's division.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2021, 02:15:36 PM »
Mack Beggs was born female and started hormones as a freshman to develop male features.  Mack competed other against girls, becoming TX state champ, compiling a 57-0 record in 2017.  Now at college, looking to compete in the men's division.

So basically, Its like a Barry Bonds situation. In bodybuilding, they say steroids are the "finishing touch". Full of shit. Steroids, make people better at what they do.

Sports athletes, found that out a long time ago.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2021, 02:18:56 PM »

I had thought that one was a biological male competing as a female but was wondering why he kept his hair short. This is very hard to keep track of.   :P

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2021, 02:53:57 PM »
the media always said that steroids are deadly for men

so why does the media support women using male hormones, which i think would be even more dangerous than a man using male hormones?

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2021, 08:32:06 AM »
the media always said that steroids are deadly for men

so why does the media support women using male hormones, which i think would be even more dangerous than a man using male hormones?

E
Good point.  The media always has double standards.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2021, 08:35:27 AM »

Start male or female hormones early enough and you completely change the secondary sexual characteristics. I thought that was a guy for sure wrestling a woman.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2021, 12:16:45 PM »

STEROID DISCLAIMER:
Steroids Do Not Enhance Performance/ Make you Bigger or Stronger. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2021, 03:20:51 AM »
The girl on the bottom is cute.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2021, 07:19:39 PM »
Typical red diaper baby inversion. Expects nothing less. Note that normalcy goes by their concocted word "cis". Then, cis(normalcy) is to trans(inversion) as Ford is to Chevrolet.

"Male athletes have no advantage over female athletes." Agree with us or we'll have you fired from your job and make sure you can never be employed. And wait until they take full control. Bolsheviks were the most sadistic mass murderers in history and the media/academia makes sure most people are on a toddler level of understanding regarding them. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2021, 08:35:18 PM »
Typical red diaper baby inversion. Expects nothing less. Note that normalcy goes by their concocted word "cis". Then, cis(normalcy) is to trans(inversion) as Ford is to Chevrolet.

"Male athletes have no advantage over female athletes." Agree with us or we'll have you fired from your job and make sure you can never be employed. And wait until they take full control. Bolsheviks were the most sadistic mass murderers in history and the media/academia makes sure most people are on a toddler level of understanding regarding them. 

The ACLU is a medical authority now?  ::)