Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 62924 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2021, 02:39:10 PM »
:-\

Another mentally ill blue checkmark abomination.

Hahaha - he looks like he should be in those Portland mug-shots...  ;D

You have to laugh or you'd cry at these b@stards - the twisted logic they use to negotiate all of the clear logical errors and paradoxical positions they hold is breath-taking..

Hahaha, yes!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2021, 02:41:59 PM »
Another mentally ill blue checkmark abomination.

Hahaha, yes!

For fucks sake look at the shnidey smug look on his face as he’s stannin there in a bastard dress.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2021, 03:22:52 PM »
Hahaha - he looks like he should be in those Portland mug-shots...  ;D

You have to laugh or you'd cry at these b@stards - the twisted logic they use to negotiate all of the clear logical errors and paradoxical positions they hold is breath-taking..

If you've got a strong stomach have a quick scan of this

"What is GirlDick?"  :-X

https://medium.com/@transphilosophr/what-is-girldick-9363515e0bfd

ps - there are sane people out there trying to fight this sh1t - mostly on Twitter where they post this stuff I repost

Breaking down that writer's gibberish, I'd say the dude wants to promote the idea that transvestites are 'trans-women' so that he can bypass both mutilation and erection-altering female hormones and still maintain "trans" status, for whatever reasons.

His most imaginative paragraph/run-on-sentence(below).... is reminiscent of modern-art critics who explore the deeper meaning of feces spritzed onto a blank canvas.

"This contradiction requires us to do one of three things: reject a physicalist metaphysical view where all ontological “objects” are completely described on the atomic level OR add additional “layers” of reality to accommodate the metaphysics of girldick OR bolster our physicalism with a “constructivist” position that says some “objects” are projections of the human mind, in which case the pre-HRT girldick is only “girly” insofar as it is perceived to be girly."

I can only imagine what inversions are on schedule to be normalized down the road. What is after cannibalism, beastiality.....and what new terms will outdo "girldick".  :-X

On any leftist article, I usually look up the writer's photo to glimpse the misfit who is trying to make the world conform to his/her misery.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #178 on: February 13, 2021, 04:43:44 PM »
Breaking down that writer's gibberish, I'd say the dude wants to promote the idea that transvestites are 'trans-women' so that he can bypass both mutilation and erection-altering female hormones and still maintain "trans" status, for whatever reasons.

On any leftist article, I usually look up the writer's photo to glimpse the misfit who is trying to make the world conform to his/her misery.

Seems that way, doesn't it?  Personally, I think it's so he/she/it can pretend to be a lesbian that f**ks other lesbians with his/her/its pre-HRT girldick (Twitter taught me another 2020 word:  autogynephile)

Aka straight male in a dress raping a lesbian... who would be labelled a bigot if she refused.  This sounds made up, but there is actually a 'trans' pr0n 'star' causing trouble for lesbian pr0n producers because they won't let her/him/it bring an erection to the party... I'd link to it but I'm not Googling for that!  ;D

This sh1t makes my head spin, I swear

T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2021, 05:24:58 PM »
Seems that way, doesn't it?  Personally, I think it's so he/she/it can pretend to be a lesbian that f**ks other lesbians with his/her/its pre-HRT girldick (Twitter taught me another 2020 word:  autogynephile)

Aka straight male in a dress raping a lesbian... who would be labelled a bigot if she refused.  This sounds made up, but there is actually a 'trans' pr0n 'star' causing trouble for lesbian pr0n producers because they won't let her/him/it bring an erection to the party... I'd link to it but I'm not Googling for that!  ;D

This sh1t makes my head spin, I swear

I agree that's his end game once he's accepted as a women with dick and hormones intact.

Hopefully this convoluted madness is all just subterfuge for the real plan to eventually allow men to declare themselves women long enough to shower with the actual women in women's locker room.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2021, 01:42:45 AM »
These weirdos used to be called cross dressers.  Back then at least they knew they were just men dressing like women.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2021, 11:06:09 AM »
Cast of retard characters:

https://www.t-nation.com/opinion/trans-athletes-the-death-of-womens-sports

More alphabet abomination obviously...I'd really be upset if I gave a shit about women's "sports."

They should be in the kitchen, where they best serve the world and where, deep down, they are happiest.
~

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 17, 2021, 09:42:11 AM »
It’s all fun and games until a woman is killed in the cage by a man under the guise of being a trans woman.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 17, 2021, 01:35:13 PM »
It’s all fun and games until a woman is killed in the cage by a man under the guise of being a trans woman.

Sounds like a movie script where the woman's death is avenged by Liam Neeson in some way
T

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2021, 07:12:20 PM »
Sounds like a movie script where the woman's death is avenged by Liam Neeson in some way

Or by Demi Moore.
~

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2021, 07:47:40 PM »
Mack Beggs was born female and started hormones as a freshman to develop male features.  Mack competed other against girls, becoming TX state champ, compiling a 57-0 record in 2017.  Now at college, looking to compete in the men's division.

Not sure what to make of this other than the girl getting the beats by Dre put on her probably turned into a hottie in college?  any updated photos.

on a side note, not one dime piece tranny in this thread.   

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2021, 08:39:25 PM »

So this is Joe Biden 2021 Americana  :P :P :P

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2021, 08:47:29 PM »
Portland-ish spiteful mutant's dating techniques.... (see anthropologist Edward Dutton for explanation of "spiteful mutant".. video link below)

Apparently this is a bizarre, convoluted, circuitous route used by misfits to pick up women.

Males who call themselves lesbians now outnumber actual lesbians on 'lesbian dating sites'. The self proclaimed Ts are the weeds on the L's lawn(a carpet analogy would work better).

Start at 2:00. Spiteful mutants are very loosely defined as genetic garbage that want to destroy their own people. Antifa, Portlanders...

Spiteful Mutant Explanation Video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oOo6RoXqcTvv/ Bitchute is trusted but unfortunately unembeddable here.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2021, 08:54:15 PM »

Current distance between Antifa & PedoPrime wooden shack is 18km (11 miles)    ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #190 on: February 17, 2021, 09:35:42 PM »

Not sure what to make of this other than the girl getting the beats by Dre put on her probably turned into a hottie in college?  any updated photos.

on a side note, not one dime piece tranny in this thread.

More from that time:

This appears to be a year old:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #191 on: February 18, 2021, 01:29:51 AM »
Team Elyse Nelson 4 Life

Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2021, 09:24:26 AM »
Or by Demi Moore.

Brilliant  8)

And she's working undercover as a stripper, right?  :P  And at some point - while in lingerie only - she has to torture a character played by that prick Shia LaBoeuf - really give him a good kicking... hurting him badly - making him scream and cry like a girl - maybe a few times actually now I'm visualising it... extended scenes of him crying out for mercy!!! YES!!!

That's a solid green light from Taffin Studios (and God I'm hard as a nail right now)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2021, 09:37:58 AM »
Portland-ish spiteful mutant's dating techniques.... (see anthropologist Edward Dutton for explanation of "spiteful mutant".. video link below)

Apparently this is a bizarre, convoluted, circuitous route used by misfits to pick up women.

Males who call themselves lesbians now outnumber actual lesbians on 'lesbian dating sites'. The self proclaimed Ts are the weeds on the L's lawn(a carpet analogy would work better).

Not only that - any resistance to the idea of a 'lesbian with a p3nis' is hyper-aggressively attacked - yet allowed by social media controllers???

Language on the tweets captured here are probably NSFW - there are hundreds of them too

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM9J_ZIrYtiMagVRr_jhagMR-XP59TBsJFLwNlcS13iIUT4ovqKRN9zttevr0PmA?key=NmJuV1AyRnVSU3dOS2VObVhLSm1uNUkxRjRBSk9R

:o

I'm learning about this stuff as I go along quite accidentally actually.  Years ago when I first tried out Twitter, one of the very few people I 'followed' was an Irish comedy writer called Graham Linehan - I was a big fan of his work (Father Ted, IT Crowd) but he's probably unknown over the pond.  His account was basically just a fun read - nothing more

But I'm just not that much of a social media daisy, so my Twitter was basically unused until I suppose some time last year.  But when I dipped a toe in again I quickly realised something had happened - he'd taken a stance against all this super-aggressive trans business, and there was basically a war going on between the new breed, and the old-school LGB crowd

He's got various newsletters that round this stuff up - and thankfully there are some brave people here in the UK making an actual stand in the courts

T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »
Not only that - any resistance to the idea of a 'lesbian with a p3nis' is hyper-aggressively attacked - yet allowed by social media controllers???

Language on the tweets captured here are probably NSFW - there are hundreds of them too

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM9J_ZIrYtiMagVRr_jhagMR-XP59TBsJFLwNlcS13iIUT4ovqKRN9zttevr0PmA?key=NmJuV1AyRnVSU3dOS2VObVhLSm1uNUkxRjRBSk9R

:o

I'm learning about this stuff as I go along quite accidentally actually.  Years ago when I first tried out Twitter, one of the very few people I 'followed' was an Irish comedy writer called Graham Linehan - I was a big fan of his work (Father Ted, IT Crowd) but he's probably unknown over the pond.  His account was basically just a fun read - nothing more

But I'm just not that much of a social media daisy, so my Twitter was basically unused until I suppose some time last year.  But when I dipped a toe in again I quickly realised something had happened - he'd taken a stance against all this super-aggressive trans business, and there was basically a war going on between the new breed, and the old-school LGB crowd

He's got various newsletters that round this stuff up - and thankfully there are some brave people here in the UK making an actual stand in the courts

When I clicked the link, my first reaction was what the hell is a TERF? After consulting Wikipedia and going back to the Twitter comments, I literally LOL'd  :D and said "Holy sh@t" repeatedly. Talk about chutzpah! How come this isn't all over the news?? It just shows how, for the trillionth time, the media runs cover for anything against their narrative.

When the anti-Trump movement first started acting up, Infowars was the only large outlet with reporters actually on the ground confronting and interviewing antifa. After dozens of antifa interviews, the amount of angry guys with breasts really stood out. Later on, Steven Crowder's show did an undercover infiltration of antifa which recorded the trans-guy organizer planning violence. Then, we all saw the endless Portland mug shots etc.... They're all angry, violent retaliatory guys pretending to be both female and lesbian.  :P

Even the right isn't exposing it but then again no one knows about it because the corporate media keeps a tight lid on it. All those Twitter comments....that's a massive leftist hate movement whether it's organized or not. Holy crap! This info needs to circulate wider. That is culture war information-ammo that the right has no idea even exists.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2021, 12:10:00 PM »
When I clicked the link, my first reaction was what the hell is a TERF? After consulting Wikipedia and going back to the Twitter comments, I literally LOL'd  :D and said "Holt sh@t" repeatedly. Talk about chutzpah! How come this isn't all over the news?? It just shows how, for the trillionth time, the media runs cover for anything against their narrative.

Even the right isn't exposing it but then again no one knows about it because the corporate media keeps a lid on it. All those Twitter comments....that's a massive leftist hate movement whether it's organized or not. Holy crap! This info needs to circulate wider. That is culture war information-ammo that the right has no idea even exists.

Exactly!!

I stay neutral on the political stuff in the US, as it's none of my business - but the whole media bias thing is everyone's business

How can it be OK to threaten to rape JK Rowling (with a 'girldick' no less) for her simply asserting that there is a biological difference between the sexes at birth..?

Ultimate irony?  Stonewall asserting that lesbians who are not attracted to 'women' with d1cks are homophobic... (smh)
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2021, 12:37:39 PM »
Exactly!!

I stay neutral on the political stuff in the US, as it's none of my business - but the whole media bias thing is everyone's business

How can it be OK to threaten to rape JK Rowling (with a 'girldick' no less) for her simply asserting that there is a biological difference between the sexes at birth..?

Ultimate irony?  Stonewall asserting that lesbians who are not attracted to 'women' with d1cks are homophobic... (smh)

How soon until men are classified as homosexuals if they are not attracted to trans-women?  :-X

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2021, 12:54:49 PM »
How soon until men are classified as homosexuals if they are not attracted to trans-women?  :-X

Some already consider it transphobic.

https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2019/12/14/refusing-date-trans-people-transphobic

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2021, 01:22:21 PM »

Some already consider it transphobic.

https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2019/12/14/refusing-date-trans-people-transphobic

Yeah, the logic here is starting to eat itself - I've seen people genuinely attempt to assert that having a 'genital preference' is a hate crime... FFS!!

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 20, 2021, 03:12:24 PM »
T