Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 62958 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2022, 04:44:15 AM »
Political update - Germany

"Trans-Identified Male Who Took Female Seat in German Political Quota to Speak on “Women in Politics”

Germany’s Green Party has chosen a trans-identified male member of parliament, Tessa Ganserer, to speak at an event highlighting women in politics. Ganserer, whose real name is Markus, was elected to Germany’s Bundestag in September 2021, taking a seat that was reserved for female political representation.

On July 31, 2021, Women’s Declaration International’s branch in Germany issued a public statement condemning the move, pointing out that a total of three men had taken women’s places: Ganserer, as well as Nyke Slawik and Victoria Brossart.

“The German Green Party and the Social Democratic Party are both discriminating against women in politics on the basis of sex,” read the statement.

“Three men claiming a female ‘gender identity’ who are running as candidates for the general election are listed by the Green Party as women. The Party thus prevents three women, defined as adult human females, from running for the Bundestag for the benefit of three men (adult human males).”

Speaking with Reduxx, a representative of WDI Germany commented, “It is striking that Ganserer seeks out specifically women’s and LGB events, but he is male and heterosexual.”

Tessa Ganserer was first elected to the Bavarian state parliament in 2013 under his legal name Markus Ganserer for the Greens. Despite this, his Wikipedia page has been edited to display only the name Tessa, with no mention of his prior political career as Markus.  In addition, Ganserer has been campaigning to introduce sex self-identification policies in Germany, and has claimed that “a penis is not a male sexual organ” and “there are women who have penises.”[/i][/size]

https://reduxx.info/trans-identified-male-who-took-female-seat-in-german-political-quota-to-speak-on-women-in-politics/
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2022, 07:47:16 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2022, 10:48:04 PM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: April 04, 2022, 11:29:32 PM »

"Focus on parental rights chips away at gay rights"

The black hire has to educate 300,000,000 unwashed that they are too stupid to know that parents no longer matter.  They are using blacks once again as proxy warriors, this time, among other things, as leverage in advancing a gay/trans/pedo agenda. A few chosen blacks are trained in marxist ideology to equate lgbt with black civil right struggles.

Khmer Rouge had a similar focus in Cambodia. Anti-parent indoctrination reminiscent of Killing Fields:

Start at 40 seconds:

Crossing out parents in Killing Fields:

Horror:

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: April 09, 2022, 11:34:52 AM »
I think there may be a glimmer of light at the end of the tranny-madness-tunnel...🤞

Listening to our sensible national broadcaster here in the UK (BBC Radio 4) this morning, it was the first time I'd ever heard a BCC journalist (and a top one at that - Political Editor Nick Robinson) push back against a trans 'expert guest' - a Doctor on the show who was claiming that competitors born male carried NO inherent advantage...

"You can't un-boil an egg" was his analogy, followed by, "well if there are no advantages from going through male puberty, why have male and female categories"... the blatantly obvious transgender Elephantess in the room was finally revealed in all her smeared lipstick glory!  It was deeply satisfying...

Then this evening I came across this article - from a left-wing Guardian journalist in a centre-right publication, no less... I consider the fact that she wrote this piece and posted it with this organisation significant in terms of people's confidence to finally report the truth.  I subscribe, so if it's pay-walled let me know and I'll copy-pasta

https://unherd.com/2022/04/the-week-the-trans-spell-was-broken/

It's almost like the boy has finally shouted "The Emperor Wears No Clothes Empress Still Has A Cawk!"  ;D
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2022, 01:39:31 AM »
Joe likes to sniff trannies.

https://unherd.com/2022/04/joe-bidens-gender-agenda/

Joe Biden’s gender agenda

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2022, 02:21:50 AM »
If a woman’s sport dies, yet nobody is there to watch it, did it really die?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2022, 02:30:36 AM »
the easiest way to shut the trans supporters up when they say trans women have no advantages over real women

Just ask them why do we have mens and womens sports?

They are fucked.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2022, 03:07:21 AM »
the easiest way to shut the trans supporters up when they say trans women have no advantages over real women

Just ask them why do we have mens and womens sports?

They are fucked.
If this shit keeps up, we won't. All the boys who can't make the boys team will "realize" they are all actually girls and take those spots. I sure hope this doesn't happen for women's gymnastics.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2022, 03:16:44 AM »
If this shit keeps up, we won't. All the boys who can't make the boys team will "realize" they are all actually girls and take those spots. I sure hope this doesn't happen for women's gymnastics.

its not going to happen, science will prevail

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2022, 07:40:32 PM »

Chelsea Mack is like the poster child for LGBT buffoonery.  The bullish cost her 2 Texas State Championships and a college scholarship.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2022, 07:50:42 PM »
Put some "training bras" on the best boys High School players and they would easily win the WesbiaNBA chumpionship.

I hope the pig that is jailed in Russia dies there.  FTBTH.

Fuck That Bitch To Hades!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: April 13, 2022, 02:36:29 AM »

Chelsea Mack is like the poster child for LGBT buffoonery.  The bullish cost her 2 Texas State Championships and a college scholarship.
Why a college scholarship?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #313 on: April 13, 2022, 11:34:56 AM »
Why a college scholarship?
Maybe they gave it to the Trans person who beat her.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 13, 2022, 11:48:58 AM »
Maybe they gave it to the Trans person who beat her.

I can see one school doing that, but every school? She couldn’t even get a partial scholarship or go to a juco?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2022, 08:46:39 AM »
How many colleges have women's wrestling? Most men's wrestling programs are hanging on by a thread.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2022, 11:04:42 AM »
How many colleges have women's wrestling? Most men's wrestling programs are hanging on by a thread.

This is what I was wondering. A lot of the men's wrestling programs had to shut down after title 9 which was a rule intended to create equality. It mandated having women's sports in proportion to their percentage of students or something like that. The athletic departments needed money to fund those women's programs so they shut down non-revenue generating men's programs, frequently wrestling or swimming etc. Now male to female trannies are taking the women's spots in the name of equality. There is some kind of irony in this.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2022, 01:21:41 PM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 19, 2022, 04:57:40 PM »
Beyond women's sports...

god is the "great queer one"   

"the transman"   

"a drag queen" 

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 19, 2022, 05:24:32 PM »

;D

And I mean, it is funny, for sure.  But I've also seen messages (usually Tweets - quelle surprise😐) sent by what I suppose one might call 'radical activists' that try to stretch towards that sort of category of ridiculous association if people dare to even imply their support of sex-based distinctions - a sort of tranny Godwins rule or something?  TransGodwinisms, anyone?  ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 19, 2022, 05:36:06 PM »
Beyond women's sports...

god is the "great queer one"   

"the transman"   

"a drag queen" 

Welp!  Got all the way to 0:06 before reflexively hitting pause when she said, "The Holy and queer one be with you"...

I suppose if you are indeed an omnipotent force, you could choose to give yourself tits and a bit of eye-shadow or something...  But for the benefit of who...?  Jeebers..?

"Erm... Dad/Mom - the angels are starting to ask a few questions..."

"Don't worry about them Son, they're all wearing dresses themselves..."

T

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #321 on: April 19, 2022, 05:54:25 PM »
Blonde Danzig owns the pitch.

Birth Person,
tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say,
Birth Person.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #322 on: April 19, 2022, 06:47:24 PM »
Welp!  Got all the way to 0:06 before reflexively hitting pause when she said, "The Holy and queer one be with you"...

I suppose if you are indeed an omnipotent force, you could choose to give yourself tits and a bit of eye-shadow or something...  But for the benefit of who...?  Jeebers..?

"Erm... Dad/Mom - the angels are starting to ask a few questions..."

"Don't worry about them Son, they're all wearing dresses themselves..."

Before WWII, The Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, and Episcopalians were about 40% of the Republican party.   Now they’re about 12%.  They’ve embraced Leftism and all that goes with it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #323 on: April 19, 2022, 07:25:01 PM »
Birth Person,
tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say,
Birth Person.

Bang my head to that track regularly.

GymnJuice