Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 63020 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #400 on: July 22, 2022, 02:37:17 AM »
Jews ? Nazi's ? WEF ?
who ever it is it's the same lot who are destroying America / UK / Europe
and Generally Deliberately dividing folk up & causing Havoc.

The MSM are their Main Henchmen.

The Old Adage Divide & Rule Still In Play Today.
So few of Them & Millions of People being Played & manipulated.
How are millions of people so stupid? Gender pronouns, picking your gender based on feelings.... These people are college educated.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #401 on: July 22, 2022, 04:30:32 AM »
The Torah is the blueprint religious Jews wrote and follow. The rabbis in the video are quoting the Torah. No one claimed it "magically appeared", it was written. Yes, people choose to follow the Torah as their blueprint. No one is forcing them.

All three Abrahamic religions include the Torah as one of their religious books. Christianity is rapidly becoming more woke as well as Judaized. There is a push among religious Jews to promote Christian and Muslim adherence to the Jewish Noahide laws. A push towards a one world faith led by Jews is being pushed by religious Jews. A growing number of Christians are open to embracing Noahide laws. Clearly that massive world change is being led by Jews. I know that some Jews read "the Jews" as meaning all Jews, so I was clarifying earlier because there are obviously Jewish members here. Below, I give examples of specific individuals and organizations as opposed to saying it's 'the Jews'.

As far as what is going on behind the trans movement, since that's what this thread is about... I've already posted about the Jewish Billionaire Pritzker Family is pushing synthetic sex identities (SSI). There are other billionaire Jewish families funding the drag queen story time hour, the Walter and Elise Haas Foundation and The Zellerbach Foundation. There's disproportionate Jewish influence in promoting the LGBT movement and agenda. Also, the kabbalah talks about returning humanity to the androgyne, aka one sex.

"Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth":

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

As far as pushing 3rd world immigration into Europe, which is the biggest disaster in the making with massively negative consequences, some of those very same rabbis and others have talked in other videos about immigration being used to destroy Europe. They say Islam is the broom of Israel and they will use it to destroy Europe and the US. The NGOs that fund and facilitate mass immigration to Europe are owned and run by Jews, Soros is one of several. Barbara Specter is pretty clear that it's a Jewish movement. There's rabbis in other videos talking about flooding Christian lands with Muslims so that Christians fight against Muslims to destroy each other.  I tend to believe those Jews that are telling the world that they want to lessen the percentage of Whites in Europe and America. So, that is your answer. It's not prophecy fulfilled, those involved are actively making it happen using the Torah as a blueprint, whether all involved actually believe the Torah is the word of god or not.

Watch full screen because some is subtitled.

Who do you think is behind the trans movement and the mass immigration to European lands, which will have extremely negative effects on Europeans and make so much of the negative agenda much easier to accomplish?

And, do you think the nazis are involved or were you making a joke?

Jeeez Man - You use 500+ words to answer a simple question  ::)
So you are saying it is Jews. Then just write That.

used Jews & Nazi's etc as a Question examples .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: July 22, 2022, 04:36:43 AM »
How are millions of people so stupid? Gender pronouns, picking your gender based on feelings.... These people are college educated.

Same as the China Virus Fiasco - 24/7 Media Lies Propaganda
probably 99+% of people from the age of 5 to 65 are on leftists controlled social media & its pushed on there constantly - many Don'y have The Balls/ Backbone to speak out & say it's Wrong - peer pressure & being scared of
what the Leftist will say makes many conform / go along with it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: July 22, 2022, 07:20:26 AM »

Jeeez Man - You use 500+ words to answer a simple question  ::)
So you are saying it is Jews. Then just write That.

used Jews & Nazi's etc as a Question examples .

Jeeez Man - You use 0 words to answer a simple question  ::)

Again. Who do you, illuminati, think is behind the trans movement?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: July 22, 2022, 11:41:39 AM »
Jeeez Man - You use 0 words to answer a simple question  ::)

Again. Who do you, illuminati, think is behind the trans movement?

Try to come up with you're own original sayings

zero is far less than 500+ rambling incoherent words & No Answer.

I asked you Who you Thought was behind This. ??

Now you're asking Me  :D ;D :D ;D As you Couldn't Answer.  ::)

Carry own with your Stupidity son.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: July 22, 2022, 11:46:33 AM »
Try to come up with you're own original sayings

zero is far less than 500+ rambling incoherent words & No Answer.

I asked you Who you Thought was behind This. ??

Now you're asking Me  :D ;D :D ;D As you Couldn't Answer.  ::)

Carry own with your Stupidity son.

::)  Cheer up, kid. :D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: July 22, 2022, 11:49:12 AM »
I'm reading that term as 'sexy robots' LOL ;D

The robot's breasts obey the law of gravity more than breast implants.  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #407 on: July 22, 2022, 12:10:34 PM »
The robot's breasts obey the law of gravity more than breast implants.  :D

;D

When I think about robot t1ts of the future* I like to think they'll be soft and flexibly covered, and filled with electroreohological fluid so they can be adjusted from super firm to floppy, depending on how much swing, bounce and clap you want... er... hmmm... oo...

Robo-Parsh :P

*which I often do
T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: July 22, 2022, 12:39:47 PM »

This is the actual future.

Will eventually be at Ex Machina levels.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: July 22, 2022, 05:39:15 PM »
::)  Cheer up, kid. :D

i'm sure some will appreciate Your wife.
Not me - far To Fat & tattoo's 
Ahh well each to their own,
Good you Like It.  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2022, 05:41:06 PM »

Hmmm have They Got any with Bigger Tits...???  ;D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2022, 05:50:15 PM »
i'm sure some will appreciate Your wife.
Not me - far To Fat & tattoo's 
Ahh well each to their own,
Good you Like It.  :D

Well-crafted wisecrack.   :D  ;)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #412 on: July 23, 2022, 02:31:21 AM »

And thats the problem, woke-leftism is pushed on the brainless college kid/sheep, who are already lefty morons by the grade school grooming.
And social-media they grew up with...

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: July 23, 2022, 02:49:21 AM »
Hmmm have They Got any with Bigger Tits...???  ;D

You betcha!  They are literally bolt-ons too, so you could have a walk-in closet just for sex-bot body-parts to swap out.  It would be full of various t1ts, ar5es, wigs - hell, you could give them 3 tits and a cat's tail if you like...

And of course, you'd be in control of their facial features too.  7 of 9 GGG, anyone..? ;D

T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: July 23, 2022, 04:49:36 AM »
You betcha!  They are literally bolt-ons too, so you could have a walk-in closet just for sex-bot body-parts to swap out.  It would be full of various t1ts, ar5es, wigs - hell, you could give them 3 tits and a cat's tail if you like...

And of course, you'd be in control of their facial features too.  7 of 9 GGG, anyone..? ;D

Yes, that is how it will be, fully customisable.

With AI. Then add in augmented reality and VR till the visual technology and movement is at at a high enough standard.

Eventually the skin and facial features/expressions will be at a level which would at near realistic levels or even surpass them. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: July 23, 2022, 07:47:20 AM »
Yes, that is how it will be, fully customisable.

With AI. Then add in augmented reality and VR till the visual technology and movement is at at a high enough standard.

Eventually the skin and facial features/expressions will be at a level which would at near realistic levels or even surpass them.

With the most crucial element - total voice output/volume control - able to move to true mute whenever The Master ordains it so...

;D
T

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #416 on: July 23, 2022, 11:01:00 AM »
The Torah is the blueprint religious Jews wrote and follow. The rabbis in the video are quoting the Torah. No one claimed it "magically appeared", it was written. Yes, people choose to follow the Torah as their blueprint. No one is forcing them.

All three Abrahamic religions include the Torah as one of their religious books. Christianity is rapidly becoming more woke as well as Judaized. There is a push among religious Jews to promote Christian and Muslim adherence to the Jewish Noahide laws. A push towards a one world faith led by Jews is being pushed by religious Jews. A growing number of Christians are open to embracing Noahide laws. Clearly that massive world change is being led by Jews. I know that some Jews read "the Jews" as meaning all Jews, so I was clarifying earlier because there are obviously Jewish members here. Below, I give examples of specific individuals and organizations as opposed to saying it's 'the Jews'.

As far as what is going on behind the trans movement, since that's what this thread is about... I've already posted about the Jewish Billionaire Pritzker Family is pushing synthetic sex identities (SSI). There are other billionaire Jewish families funding the drag queen story time hour, the Walter and Elise Haas Foundation and The Zellerbach Foundation. There's disproportionate Jewish influence in promoting the LGBT movement and agenda. Also, the kabbalah talks about returning humanity to the androgyne, aka one sex.

"Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth":

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/billionaire-family-pushing-synthetic-sex-identities-ssi-pritzkers

As far as pushing 3rd world immigration into Europe, which is the biggest disaster in the making with massively negative consequences, some of those very same rabbis and others have talked in other videos about immigration being used to destroy Europe. They say Islam is the broom of Israel and they will use it to destroy Europe and the US. The NGOs that fund and facilitate mass immigration to Europe are owned and run by Jews, Soros is one of several. Barbara Specter is pretty clear that it's a Jewish movement. There's rabbis in other videos talking about flooding Christian lands with Muslims so that Christians fight against Muslims to destroy each other.  I tend to believe those Jews that are telling the world that they want to lessen the percentage of Whites in Europe and America. So, that is your answer. It's not prophecy fulfilled, those involved are actively making it happen using the Torah as a blueprint, whether all involved actually believe the Torah is the word of god or not.

Watch full screen because some is subtitled.

Who do you think is behind the trans movement and the mass immigration to European lands, which will have extremely negative effects on Europeans and make so much of the negative agenda much easier to accomplish?

And, do you think the nazis are involved or were you making a joke?

Illuminati,

Megalodons post is pretty good. I think he gives you a pretty good answer. Be Use its not one single person behind it you seem to be implying that he can't answer. But he does answer- its just not a one person answer.

Alot of tge shit Megalodon talks about makes perfect sense to me. Maybe im missing something? I just can't see how anyone can see it any other way.

I think alot of people see it this way but are afraid to acknowledge it. For fear of being labeled anti Semitic or racist or homophobic. So they pretend to have a more moderate take.

You mentioned that these people are educated so how can they be so foolish to buy into this so easily.  Well the education IS the misleading.  They're not educated They're indoctrinated.

There's a professor who worked at Portland State university who was recently canceled and fired- actually he resigned who has been saying the same things....i think his name is Bogosian?

Anyway im all ears if you have another view point. Id really like to hear it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 23, 2022, 11:45:54 AM »
Illuminati,
My replies included.

Megalodons post is pretty good. I think he gives you a pretty good answer. Be Use its not one single person behind it you seem to be implying that he can't answer. But he does answer- its just not a one person answer.

1,Breakdoctor, glad you like & approve of his post.
Clearly there is Not Just One Person Behind This - A group/ cult yes maybe all pushing the same Agenda - It's remarkable How they have so many Politicians in so many countries & MSM pushing the Very same Agenda.

Alot of tge shit Megalodon talks about makes perfect sense to me. Maybe im missing something? I just can't see how anyone can see it any other way.

2, -That's the Thing Others Do see it very differently - Some are willingly involved & trumpeting the Agenda - Never Make The Mistake of Believing Everyone thinks the same way as You. - Very Many Evil Folk out there would Kill you in the Blink of an Eye just because.[

I think alot of people see it this way but are afraid to acknowledge it. For fear of being labeled anti Semitic or racist or homophobic. So they pretend to have a more moderate take.

3,- Then that's their problem if they aren't strong enough to say what they think - because others may call them silly names- Sticks & Stones comes to Mind.

You mentioned that these people are educated so how can they be so foolish to buy into this so easily.  Well the education IS the misleading.  They're not educated They're indoctrinated.

4, - Wrong - I did Not mention Many are Educated - Another poster Humble Narcissist Did.  And yes The Mis-educating & Brainwashing is a Huge Issue

There's a professor who worked at Portland State university who was recently canceled and fired- actually he resigned who has been saying the same things....i think his name is Bogosian?

Anyway I'm all ears if you have another view point. Id really like to hear it.

5,- Yes so would I

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: July 23, 2022, 12:01:25 PM »

Ahhh Lovely - Just Great
Though I wonder Could she just have a Bit Bigger Tits pls

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: July 23, 2022, 12:33:34 PM »
Ahhh Lovely - Just Great
Though I wonder Could she just have a Bit Bigger Tits pls

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

"I canna doo it Cap-in - I DOON HAV THE POOWER!!"

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 24, 2022, 02:30:40 AM »
And thats the problem, woke-leftism is pushed on the brainless college kid/sheep, who are already lefty morons by the grade school grooming.
And social-media they grew up with...
Yep, schools are the big problem. Even in the small conservative town where I grew up our teachers were little Marxists.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #421 on: July 24, 2022, 03:02:59 AM »
"I canna doo it Cap-in - I DOON HAV THE POOWER!!"

;D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: August 26, 2022, 05:07:48 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/08/24/woman-sues-psychiatrist-for-approving-gender-transition/

An Australian woman who transitioned to male, before realizing it was a mistake, is suing a psychiatrist after he approved her female-to-male hormone treatment following a single meeting — and later signed off on two surgeries to remove her breasts and uterus.

Jay Langadinos, now 31, was just 19 when she first met Dr. Patrick Toohey, a veteran Sydney psychiatrist, in May 2010.

The teen was referred to him by her endocrinologist to determine if she was suitable for a gender transition.

Soon we will be paying for them to transform both to and from their opposite genders.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: August 26, 2022, 05:24:43 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/08/24/woman-sues-psychiatrist-for-approving-gender-transition/

Soon we will be paying for them to transform both to and from their opposite genders.

I think we will eventually see “zippers” and “sockets” installed. Think about it - that way the “gender fluid” can wake up each morning and decide it it’s “unzip the P and bolt on the tits with a nice sundress” or “zip it’s up and bolt on the cawk”.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #424 on: August 26, 2022, 06:15:29 AM »

These freaks should be lined up and shot, as should their enablers.
~