Author Topic: Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump  (Read 2113 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
I’m telling you....that bitch is crazy, deluded, and arrogant enough to jump in for the Democrat nomination.

Good thing for President Trump is that Democrats are stupid enough to support that loser

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Her reply:

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Hillary has gone off the deep end.  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hillary has gone off the deep end.  :o

She is like Howard and prime who voted for her.  Old.  Sick     Demented.  Mentally ill.

Skeletor

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Her reply:

Awesome.   F you Hillary - disgusting rotten POFS.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
We were so lucky to not have this loathsome piece of shit as a President.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
She molests little boys?

Nah I think hilldog craves Muslim Bush

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Tulsi eats souls. Killed Kamala campaign in 30 seconds...

Hillary obviously waiting to see if they can remove Trump to swoop in and steal nomination.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
What’s her getbig handle?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
Good interview:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Good interview:

The liberal cvnt rags like straw and fat howie are paroting the hillary nonsense on social media

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
By the way, where is Bill?

Did she finally kill him and bury the body in the backyard?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
Article from February but relevant:

NBC News, to Claim Russia Supports Tulsi Gabbard, Relies on Firm Just Caught Fabricating Russia Data for the Democratic Party

NBC News published a predictably viral story Friday, claiming that “experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.”

But the whole story was a sham: The only “expert” cited by NBC in support of its key claim was the firm New Knowledge, which just got caught by the New York Times fabricating Russian troll accounts on behalf of the Democratic Party in the Alabama Senate race to manufacture false accusations that the Kremlin was interfering in that election.

To justify its claim that Gabbard is the Kremlin’s candidate, NBC stated, “analysts at New Knowledge, the company the Senate Intelligence Committee used to track Russian activities in the 2016 election, told NBC News they’ve spotted ‘chatter’ related to Gabbard in anonymous online message boards, including those known for fomenting right-wing troll campaigns.”

What NBC — amazingly — concealed is a fact that reveals its article to be a journalistic fraud: That same firm, New Knowledge, was caught just six weeks ago engaging in a massive scam to create fictitious Russian troll accounts on Facebook and Twitter in order to claim that the Kremlin was working to defeat Democratic Senate nominee Doug Jones in Alabama. The New York Times, when exposing the scam, quoted a New Knowledge report that boasted of its fabrications: “We orchestrated an elaborate ‘false flag’ operation that planted the idea that the [Roy] Moore campaign was amplified on social media by a Russian botnet.'”

That fraud was overseen by New Knowledge’s CEO, Jonathon Morgan. At the same time Morgan was fabricating Russian troll accounts and using them to create a fraudulent appearance that Putin was trying to defeat the Democratic Senate candidate, he was exploiting his social media “expertise” to claim that Russians were interfering in the Alabama Senate election. In other words, Morgan used his own fake Russian accounts to lie to the public and deceive the national media into believing that Kremlin-linked accounts were trying to defeat the Democratic Senate candidate when, in fact, the accounts he was citing were ones he himself had fabricated and controlled.

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/nbc-news-to-claim-russia-supports-tulsi-gabbard-relies-on-firm-just-caught-fabricating-russia-data-for-the-democratic-party/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

The fake news is the impeachment inquiry and the situation in N Syria.

The real news is criminal indictments coming for the Russia collusion setup.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Hillary lost and won't be on the ballot in 2020. This recent claim is nonsense.
I like Tulsi but she can't break 2% in the dem polls, so she's done.

The real news is the impeachment inquiry and the situation in N Syria.

FFS is All the DummyCraps Have Is Impeachment This Impeachment That
Don’t they Think this is Going to Backfire on them & Hurt Them.

Sure Donald isn’t everyone’s Favourite - Why Don’t they just try & beat Him On Policies
That’s Never a Headline Thing - Nope Just Impeachment after Impeachment !!
What a Pathetic Bunch of Losers.