Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)  (Read 57558 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2019, 07:28:30 PM »

It's a pretty strong troll effort, but everyone who knows anything about bodybuilding knows Bob never would have emailed that. He may have *said* it, but one of the first rules of being a wiseguy is that you never write anything down. Bob's too smart for that.

I'm definitely leaning toward "troll job" for now. I looked on Jamie Vernon's instagram page. He has a public email address listed and it's not the one in that email.

Multiple things don't add up, but we'll see how this plays out.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2019, 07:30:14 PM »
Tell us more about this. I didn't know Robert Michael cheats on his wife. What can you tell us? Also, how can you be so sure he does this everyday?

"1"

I personally witnessed it in a hotel room.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2019, 07:33:20 PM »
Of course, an idiotic response from you. I never made any proclamations on whether or not testosterone should be legal or illegal. In fact, I really do not care.

The law dictates that testosterone is a controlled substance and cannot be purchased unless prescribed by a doctor. Thus, if you buy testosterone, then you are engaging in an illegal activity. I didn't make the law. The government did. No matter how you slice it, competitive bodybuilders are breaking the law. Simple.

Sure and if you smoke weed you're breaking federal law. Great argument btw.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2019, 07:36:36 PM »
Dave’s proof that he isn’t racist: “my dad would’ve beaten the crap out of me”

What?

That’s not proof! 😂

I did not know a person has to prove they are not something... I thought if an accusation is made you have to prove it to be true, not the other way around.

Guilty until proven innocent I guess in your world, you must be a Democrat.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2019, 07:42:52 PM »

I did not know a person has to prove they are not something... I thought if an accusation is made you have to prove it to be true, not the other way around.

Guilty until proven innocent I guess in your world, you must be a Democrat. trump supporter

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2019, 07:50:40 PM »

And Stormy Daniels now has to pay Trump $350k.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2019, 07:52:04 PM »
How did it come from Bob's email account?

It did not - what Dave needs to do is get the IP address and information that comes with that email, and they can trace it back.  
 You can put any email name you want when you send out an email, just like you can put any 'phone number' out when you call someone.

If you guys think that Bob or some of us have the time to waste an hour writing lots of emails or honestly, even concerning what people do, then this troll who wrote these emails did their job.  I am just surprised that Dave didn't check the facts.

And I have no problem with either Dave or Bob - each to their own, so not taking sides on their love/hate relationship

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2019, 07:54:09 PM »
 ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo!
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2019, 07:57:58 PM »
Talked to Bob

Bob does not know Joe Rogan
Bob never wrote that email
Like Trump says, it is all fake news

Jeez

Simple phone call would of solved this

Doesn't know Joe Rogan? He's one of the most famous celebrities going right now and I doubt any guy under 40 doesn't know who he is. 

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2019, 07:58:09 PM »
It did not - what Dave needs to do is get the IP address and information that comes with that email, and they can trace it back.  
 You can put any email name you want when you send out an email, just like you can put any 'phone number' out when you call someone.

If you guys think that Bob or some of us have the time to waste an hour writing lots of emails or honestly, even concerning what people do, then this troll who wrote these emails did their job.  I am just surprised that Dave didn't check the facts.

If you are suggesting someone altered the senders email, the only person who could change the senders email would have been Joe Rogans producer . . . Dave appears to have received them like that.

J

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2019, 07:58:19 PM »
Ok Ron, well being a former employer of Bob I have no doubt the emails to be true.

Ok, easy way is to get them to send the data and info from the email, ip locations, server info, longitude, latitude, tracer, etc.   Dave can request that.

If you are suggesting someone altered the senders email, the only person who could change the senders email would have been Joe Rogans producer . . . Dave appears to have received them like that.

No, anyone can do it in their email - you change your user name, outgoing email address, etc.   You won't be able to get the email back because it will go back to the sender, but you can 'spoof' an email outbound name.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2019, 07:58:44 PM »

Ron, does Chick use ifbbprorep@aol.com as his email? As an "Athletes representative" doesn't he get an email @ifbbpro.com?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2019, 08:01:14 PM »
Ron, does Chick use ifbbprorep@aol.com as his email? As an "Athletes representative" doesn't he get an email @ifbbpro.com?

Yes, he does. But, as I said above, you can spoof it. You just won't get the email back.  Someone trolled Dave, and blamed Bob for it.  I am just surprised that Dave didn't just call him on it.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2019, 08:06:17 PM »

Ok, easy way is to get them to send the data and info from the email, ip locations, server info, longitude, latitude, tracer, etc.   Dave can request that.

No, anyone can do it in their email - you change your user name, outgoing email address, etc.   You won't be able to get the email back because it will go back to the sender, but you can 'spoof' an email outbound name.

The Joe Rogan producer's email addy is shown on the copies of the emails Dave displayed in his video.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2019, 08:07:59 PM »
Yes, he does. But, as I said above, you can spoof it. You just won't get the email back.  Someone trolled Dave, and blamed Bob for it.  I am just surprised that Dave didn't just call him on it.

No way, those emails sound EXACTLY like how Bob talks, I have 100+ emails from him.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2019, 08:09:24 PM »
Interesting that Ron jumps in here and starts defending Bob.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2019, 08:09:54 PM »

You mentioned you talked to him but can't Chick log in and post an official statement in this thread?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2019, 08:11:43 PM »
You mentioned you talked to him but can't Chick log in and post an official statement in this thread?

Nor will he, Bob will not say a word, if he does Bob will parrot what Ron is saying, it was not him that wrote the emails. That is how Bob operates.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2019, 08:12:32 PM »
Yes, he does. But, as I said above, you can spoof it. You just won't get the email back.  Someone trolled Dave, and blamed Bob for it.  I am just surprised that Dave didn't just call him on it.

There seems to be a lot of bad blood between Bob and Dave. They don't like each other so I doubt either would make a call. Dave certainly wasn't pleased with Bob's behaviour in the past

relating to a date and even his wife to be. Those sorts of things just don't go away.

Maybe now we know why Bob moved to Florida!

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2019, 08:14:56 PM »

Ok, easy way is to get them to send the data and info from the email, ip locations, server info, longitude, latitude, tracer, etc.   Dave can request that.

No, anyone can do it in their email - you change your user name, outgoing email address, etc.   You won't be able to get the email back because it will go back to the sender, but you can 'spoof' an email outbound name.

No . . . The chain came from an account associated with Bob - it would have had to be sent to Rogans guy from that address and was forwarded from the producer to Dave. Or, are you suggesting anyone can go in to an aol email and send an email from their account and use another address ( as an example RonA@aol from my account? ) I simply do not believe this to be is the case, if so, there would be chaos. People fucking co-workers over, canceling things on people.

I might not have looked at the posted docs carefully enough, but . . .

J

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2019, 08:15:49 PM »
I can say a lot of things I know about Bob and what I experienced with my own eyes, but I won't cause Ron will probably ban me from this board and say I am lying.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2019, 08:18:12 PM »
No . . . The chain came from an account associated with Bob - it would have had to be sent to Rogans guy from that address and was forwarded from the producer to Dave. Or, are you suggesting anyone can go in to an aol email and send an email from their account and use another address ( as an example RonA@aol from my
account? ) This is simply not the case.

I might not have looked at the posted docs carefully enough, but . . .

J

Bob probably contacted Ron and asked him to post that response...I know Bob very well unfortunately.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2019, 08:22:15 PM »
Bob probably contacted Ron and asked him to post that response...I know Bob very well unfortunately.

I’m not going to go that far. I (sincerely)  believe Ron to be a man of integrity - which explains the defense of a industry friend.

J

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2019, 08:23:48 PM »
I’m not going to go that far. I (sincerely)  believe Ron to be a man of integrity - which explains the defense of a industry friend.

J

I like and respect Ron, it was not an insult to Ron.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2019, 08:24:53 PM »
 ::)