Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)  (Read 57603 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)
« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2019, 02:57:46 AM »
Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo!

Dave Palumbo rails against Bob Cicherillo in this latest RX Rant. See what Bob did to draw Dave's ire and why Dave feels that Bob would go to such great lengths to get at him.

Edit via Ron

(This is all fake - Bob never wrote an email like that)

Ron, let me ask you this, how much is Bob paying you to take his side? You know as many others that Bob is an incredible shifty individual who still to this day, refuses his G4P history in the Mirage Hotel. To my knowlage, that was the first time he participated in paid anal sex.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2019, 02:59:50 AM »
You know he's on a guest account somewhere. I think Dave lurks here as well sometimes, they all do.

Bob has always been a member but prefers to stay incognito, mostly because members kicked the ever loving shit out of Bob the Clown.

ponal

• Getbig III
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo!
« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2019, 03:01:40 AM »
Patsy, stooge, now bitch and rat?!

what a piece of shit back stabbing the guy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2019, 03:12:42 AM »
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+NPC+Nationals+dave+palumbo&&view=detail&mid=AE291C905FF0F59F1532AE291C905FF0F59F1532&&FORM=VDRVRV

Fake hacked letter not from Chick??,,...sure looks like this old letter sent from Chick, when Dave was kicked out of the Nationals from 1:01.

Great find and very damaging.  Whether this is real or fake. It stirred up old shit and it's not going away.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2019, 03:18:21 AM »
Bob has always been a member but prefers to stay incognito, mostly because members kicked the ever loving shit out of Bob the Clown.

Mein Herr!  Good to see you still around!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2019, 03:19:58 AM »
Mein Herr!  Good to see you still around!

Yo Wiggs, what up?

Wiggs you think we need to dust off the ol' Bob Clown? You think the getbig youngins are ready for that?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2019, 03:52:15 AM »
Yo Wiggs, what up?

Wiggs you think we need to dust off the ol' Bob Clown? You think the getbig youngins are ready for that?

lol.  I'd have no issue with that if Bob did indeed send that e-mail.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2019, 03:54:22 AM »
Ron expects us to accept the unlikely possibility that Bob’s email account was either hacked or used to dupe a smart guy associated with the Rogan Show.

When we read the sent emails we are confused about a possible motive. This theory is not plausible. There are two probabilities. Bob’s wife sent the emails if she had access to his pc, iPad or phone. Or Bob sent them never imagining Dave would ever know about them or who sent them.

Dave told us how Bob twice tried to warn women off him by saying bad things about Dave such as he would be bad for their careers. The letters to Rogan had the same style and motivation. Pick me!

If a guy wants to get a woman less interested in a competitor he should praise him and say what a great catch he is. Putting the guy down seldom works.

is it not posible to send an email with a faked sent email address?

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: November 08, 2019, 03:57:28 AM »
is it not posible to send an email with a faked sent email address?
yes

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 08, 2019, 03:58:23 AM »
Bob is a filho da puta.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: November 08, 2019, 04:57:29 AM »
I think Bob sent the emails but I also think Palumbo is trash.  No way he should be on Rogan.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 08, 2019, 05:00:49 AM »
Let's not forget this gem here

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: November 08, 2019, 05:06:24 AM »
Tell us more about this. I didn't know Robert Michael cheats on his wife. What can you tell us? Also, how can you be so sure he does this everyday?

I personally witnessed it in a hotel room.

You can't do that. You see, you just can't honeydick me that way and not give us more details.

You ever been to a strip club and had a male stripper dry hump against your dick? You remember that terrible feeling when you got a hard erection, felt precum at the tip and then walked away at the end of the night with an empty wallet and aching blue balls?

That's what you did there. What's worse, you said that YOU PERSONALLY witnessed it in a hotel room, which suggests that you were in the same hotel room in which Bob Chick cheated on his wife with another woman and/or possibly man at the exact time in which his penis penetrated said paramour.

You must expand on this for the sake of the thousands reading this thread at this very moment.

"1"

P.S. Realize, I like Bob a lot. We grew up in the same town and I was friends with his brother. So, I am straying from my typical pro-Bob stance, because I really want to see what masterpiece you will come up with. Carry on!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #238 on: November 08, 2019, 05:08:04 AM »
This goes back awhile - and Dave didnt start this crap.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #239 on: November 08, 2019, 05:19:48 AM »
You can't do that. You see, you just can't honeydick me that way and not give us more details.

You ever been to a strip club and had a male stripper dry hump against your dick? You remember that terrible feeling when you got a hard erection, felt precum at the tip and then walked away at the end of the night with an empty wallet and aching blue balls?

That's what you did there. What's worse, you said that YOU PERSONALLY witnessed it in a hotel room, which suggests that you were in the same hotel room in which Bob Chick cheated on his wife with another woman and/or possibly man at the exact time in which his penis penetrated said paramour.

You must expand on this for the sake of the thousands reading this thread at this very moment.

"1"

P.S. Realize, I like Bob a lot. We grew up in the same town and I was friends with his brother. So, I am straying from my typical pro-Bob stance, because I really want to see what masterpiece you will come up with. Carry on!

OMR Calling Him Out !!
Shots have been fired

I look forward to his reply

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #240 on: November 08, 2019, 05:20:45 AM »
Bob does like to be catty, like the time he had the Brits all up in arms -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=642952.0 .

https://www.facebook.com/eddy.ellwood/posts/1681241118581066?comment_id=1681646265207218&reply_comment_id=1682990985072746&notif_id=1519251938030576&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&ref=notif .

Also the whole Mirage thing didn't start till he started calling bodybuilding's schmoe contingent "fags", and what not.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: November 08, 2019, 05:26:42 AM »

OMR Calling Him Out !!
Shots have been fired

I look forward to his reply

It's all friendly banter, I promise.

Who doesn't like a little Gossip in the Gossip & Opinions section? It's early in the day, as I drink my macchiato, I enjoy the hot steamy details that an eyewitness can provide regarding another man's infidelity. It's a true "you heard it here first" moment on GetBig!

I've been the first to expose gay professional bodybuilders in the past and talked about steamy sex parties. Who wouldn't want to hear about Bob's sexual escapades?!? Maybe the colorful purple suits are simply a figurative hors d'oeuvre to the massive purple-headed warrior that awaits once the gates to room 7 at the Mirage are unlatched.

"1"

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: November 08, 2019, 05:30:27 AM »

Who doesn't like a little Gossip in the Gossip & Opinions section? It's early in the day, as I drink my macchiato, I enjoy the hot steamy details that an eyewitness can provide regarding another man's infidelity. It's a true "you heard it here first" moment on GetBig!

I've been the first to expose gay professional bodybuilders in the past and talked about steamy sex parties. Who wouldn't want to hear about Bob's sexual escapades?!? Maybe the colorful purple suits are simply a figurative hors d'oeuvre to the massive purple-headed warrior that awaits once the gates to room 7 at the Mirage are unlatched.

"1"

OMR is the best moderator on this board. Change my mind!  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2019, 07:03:16 AM »

"1"

faggot

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #244 on: November 08, 2019, 07:09:47 AM »

He certainly is Good.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: November 08, 2019, 07:19:59 AM »
faggot

Hey Stark, welcome back you fucking skinhead! How are things coming along? Any upcoming meetings with the boys down in Charleston, SC?

I heard the Loyal White Knights and Confederate Hammerskins are having a mixer bringing their hottest skirts to the event (mostly inbred first cousins). Are you attending that shindig?

"1"

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: November 08, 2019, 07:29:59 AM »
X2

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2019, 07:31:04 AM »
damn Bob has not been reading this thread

Apparently he's using royalty's account.  :D

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: November 08, 2019, 07:56:09 AM »

"1"

I can't stop laughing at this  ;D

You know as Bob read that (and we all know he is), his blood pressure hit about 320 over 210

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2019, 08:01:38 AM »
Hey Stark, welcome back you fucking skinhead! How are things coming along? Any upcoming meetings with the boys down in Charleston, SC?

I heard the Loyal White Knights and Confederate Hammerskins are having a mixer bringing their hottest skirts to the event (mostly inbred first cousins). Are you attending that shindig?

"1"

Hail,

The Hammer skins are a bunch of slack jawed faggots. I am with the Brand these days.