Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)  (Read 57536 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)
« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2019, 08:02:51 AM »
I can't stop laughing at this  ;D

You know as Bob read that (and we all know he is), his blood pressure hit about 320 over 210

Remember to take OMR's dick out of your throat every few minutes. I don't want you to faint sweetheart.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2019, 08:06:42 AM »
Remember to take OMR's dick out of your throat every few minutes. I don't want you to faint sweetheart.

Why would I want to take it out?  It is heavenly.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2019, 08:41:09 AM »
Why would I want to take it out?  It is heavenly.

Fair enough  ;D, proceed

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2019, 08:43:43 AM »
This whole thing just doesn't sound realistic to me.

Firstly, I'm just not buying that anybody from jre was actually considering having dave on. Unless I'm overlooking something, he's not really the type of guest rogan has on. Palumbo was never a pro and is probably known more for being the namesake of how BAD someone can look in bodybuilding. RX muscle isn't a particularly popular youtube/podcast network. I looked- it has 200k subscribers and 5 videos that crossed the million mark (none of which are Dave focused). Rogan has on real names and respected thought leaders, or at the very least, people who have something current and interesting to promote. I don't think he's ever even had on someone who would be considered just an "influencer". I know Dave's fans may find him interesting, but I don't think Rogan would think he was worth interviewing.

And that letter- it's such a strange chain of events that Dave describes.  It just sounds weird. Dave was in email contact with the show's producer and this prompted Chick to contact that same producer? How would Bob even know that they were in communication? Bob doesn't even address himself as the athlete's rep in that letter, so why would the show producer give the letter any weight?  It's currently the most popular podcast being released- they must get a ton of mail, but somehow the producer is reading every email and forwarding all the negative ones to potential guests?

None of this stuff really makes sense. In those screenshots, the producer's email address is not his public email address or an email address from the show. It's just a regular gmail address.  This whole thing just sounds like Dave got trolled to me.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: November 08, 2019, 08:50:16 AM »
Ron, let me ask you this, how much is Bob paying you to take his side?

Paying me? I don't think Bob has ever even bought me lunch, let alone gave me money. 

What evidence does Ron have to go off, other than Bob's word? The email came from his email address,

You are right, which is why I contacted the guy that sent Dave the emails for the info behind the email, the ACTUAL email.  Also, asked Dave to get the info.
 But whether or not you like Bob, or think he is an ass, and whether or not he tried to cockblock Dave on girls, saying someone is a racist,
 actually putting in the 'N' word in a letter, that is not him.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2019, 08:51:53 AM »
I don't really care about this fight.But let's put something to bed,  and this is from an ex IT pro, there is ZERO way to send an email and have it appear as someone else's email address.It was either sent by Bob or from someone who had access to bobs pc.And the % chance that somebody would access bobs pc to send an email that usually somebody like Jamie wouldn't ever tell Dave about is very low.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2019, 08:57:02 AM »
this is from an ex IT pro, there is ZERO way to send an email and have it appear as someone else's email address.

https://dylan.tweney.com/2017/10/25/how-to-fake-an-email-from-almost-anyone-in-under-5-minutes/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2019, 09:45:16 AM »
I think Dave has paid his debt for misgivings in years/decades past. Bob, however is still a cun't and appears to be getting worse.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2019, 09:50:59 AM »
You are right, which is why I contacted the guy that sent Dave the emails for the info behind the email, the ACTUAL email.  Also, asked Dave to get the info.
But whether or not you like Bob, or think he is an ass, and whether or not he tried to cockblock Dave on girls, saying someone is a racist,
actually putting in the 'N' word in a letter, that is not him.

Never met Bob, really don't know/care for him.

Did you actually get a copy of the email, from either Dave or Jamie? Then you could have some luck verifying whether or not it truly came from Bob's email. If this has been done and it was a spoofed email address, why is nobody (Bob, you on Bob's behalf) posting it to set the record straight?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2019, 09:55:08 AM »
Chick was probably jealous and wish he would be on the show and sent that in a drunken rage.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2019, 10:01:42 AM »
This whole thing just doesn't sound realistic to me.

Firstly, I'm just not buying that anybody from jre was actually considering having dave on. Unless I'm overlooking something, he's not really the type of guest rogan has on. Palumbo was never a pro and is probably known more for being the namesake of how BAD someone can look in bodybuilding. RX muscle isn't a particularly popular youtube/podcast network. I looked- it has 200k subscribers and 5 videos that crossed the million mark (none of which are Dave focused). Rogan has on real names and respected thought leaders, or at the very least, people who have something current and interesting to promote. I don't think he's ever even had on someone who would be considered just an "influencer". I know Dave's fans may find him interesting, but I don't think Rogan would think he was worth interviewing.

And that letter- it's such a strange chain of events that Dave describes.  It just sounds weird. Dave was in email contact with the show's producer and this prompted Chick to contact that same producer? How would Bob even know that they were in communication? Bob doesn't even address himself as the athlete's rep in that letter, so why would the show producer give the letter any weight?  It's currently the most popular podcast being released- they must get a ton of mail, but somehow the producer is reading every email and forwarding all the negative ones to potential guests?

None of this stuff really makes sense. In those screenshots, the producer's email address is not his public email address or an email address from the show. It's just a regular gmail address.  This whole thing just sounds like Dave got trolled to me.

To be fair, the emails from Chic are from early July, and Palumbo is just talking about this now, so it is possible Rogan's producer Jaime was going through old stuff, and thought it was interesting.

Also, Palumbo is a pretty big fish in bodybuilding, and Rogan has had on less well known guys. For instance, Louie Simmons is about as famous as Palumbo, and kettlebell coach Steve Maxwell isn't, yet they've both been guests. Also Rogan does wander into bodybuilding topics, so if Palumbo was presented the right way, he'd have a shot.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2019, 10:02:02 AM »
How did it come from Bob's email account? And Bob claiming not top know who Joe is . . . has he never watched the UFC? Netflix ( Joe has several stand up specials. ) I find that statement suspect.

J

Emails like cell phone numbers can be easily spoofed
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2019, 10:29:17 AM »
You can't do that. You see, you just can't honeydick me that way and not give us more details.

You ever been to a strip club and had a male stripper dry hump against your dick? You remember that terrible feeling when you got a hard erection, felt precum at the tip and then walked away at the end of the night with an empty wallet and aching blue balls?

That's what you did there. What's worse, you said that YOU PERSONALLY witnessed it in a hotel room, which suggests that you were in the same hotel room in which Bob Chick cheated on his wife with another woman and/or possibly man at the exact time in which his penis penetrated said paramour.

You must expand on this for the sake of the thousands reading this thread at this very moment.

"1"

You have a way with words OMR, lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2019, 10:31:42 AM »
Paying me? I don't think Bob has ever even bought me lunch, let alone gave me money. 

Greedy, add that to the list.

Selfish son of a bitch, couldn't bother to buy a fellow brother of the Iron a simple myoplex shake or even spare some ice cubes while in passing.

"1"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2019, 10:34:55 AM »
To be fair, the emails from Chic are from early July, and Palumbo is just talking about this now, so it is possible Rogan's producer Jaime was going through old stuff, and thought it was interesting.

Dave doesn't lay out a timeline or show the timestamps on the emails, but the way he tells the story implies everything happened a few months ago. Also, the second email was sent at a later point than the first, and Dave's recounting of events definitely makes it sound like this all occurred while he was in contact with the producer. So, on top of the things I said in my last post, it's also odd that Bob would assume that the likelihood of Dave being a guest was so strong that he felt the need to send a second email.

Also, Palumbo is a pretty big fish in bodybuilding, and Rogan has had on less well known guys. For instance, Louie Simmons is about as famous as Palumbo, and kettlebell coach Steve Maxwell isn't, yet they've both been guests. Also Rogan does wander into bodybuilding topics, so if Palumbo was presented the right way, he'd have a shot.

I tried to be as careful with my wording in the last post as possible. It's a near daily podcast, so of course some guests are going to be less famous than others. But the  people you mentioned have deep practical knowledge that they can pass on to others and they  innovated in their fields.  Dorian is a bodybuilding icon with a legendary career and a ton of achievements behind him. Dave might be considered knowledgeable by social media/guru standards, but not to the level of most rogan guests. Outside of the insular world of bodybuilding, I don't think dave's accomplishments are things a wide audience would be interested in. I don't think his opinions on things and life experiences combine to make him the type of guest who is usually on rogan.

I could be wrong about this obvs, but it just sounds really unlikely to me atm.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2019, 10:37:43 AM »
You have a way with words OMR, lol

Thank you sir, but I must say I'm merely an amateur.

Tapeworm and Kahn.H.Singh are the most masterful wordsmiths on the site.

"1"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2019, 11:03:52 AM »

Emails like cell phone numbers can be easily spoofed

Serious question Vince, I assume that in the past 10 years or so you have always been somewhat active on Getbig. While I haven't. How come your post count isn't much higher? Same with OMR, was there a massive post count culling? Did Ron rape you all in a drunken rage?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2019, 11:10:33 AM »
Serious question Vince, I assume that in the past 10 years or so you have always been somewhat active on Getbig. While I haven't. How come your post count isn't much higher? Same with OMR, was there a massive post count culling? Did Ron rape you all in a drunken rage?

Because I've not been as active on Getbig...times have changed with Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, social media, etc.   Also I am busy with my channel and working with Joe Pietaro at MuscleSport TV.   It is what it is...we got old.  Heck, True Adonis is barely here as well...too busy with those damn cars
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2019, 11:14:40 AM »

I've yet to recover from Ron's glorious babka. The man leaves no room for future inhabitants and always goes raw, no u-bets syrup to lubricate the blow. The man has no mercy. Hell, his cock is a weapon of hate as its put a hurting on many a Jewish anus (of the female variety).

All joking aside, it really comes down to quality over quantity my friend. I like to make myself scarce. Princess keeps this place in check, I bring out the muscle if someone threatens members. That said, we have Chaos in board now, that guy is scary.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2019, 11:23:11 AM »

:D

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2019, 11:23:16 AM »

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2019, 11:24:50 AM »
Soul Crusher, beat me by 5 seconds!  :o

Meanwhile, look at the death face on Colombo! Much leaner than Big Chick!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2019, 11:29:17 AM »
Soul Crusher, beat me by 5 seconds!  :o

Meanwhile, look at the death face on Colombo! Much leaner than Big Chick!

Palumbo gonna have chick on the show.  Says he believes Chick didnt send it. 

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2019, 11:29:23 AM »
Hey Stark, welcome back you fucking skinhead! How are things coming along? Any upcoming meetings with the boys down in Charleston, SC?

I heard the Loyal White Knights and Confederate Hammerskins are having a mixer bringing their hottest skirts to the event (mostly inbred first cousins). Are you attending that shindig?

"1"

Very cool . . .

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2019, 11:31:03 AM »

But whether or not you like Bob, or think he is an ass, and whether or not he tried to cockblock Dave on girls, saying someone is a racist, actually putting in the 'N' word in a letter, that is not him.

That is a fair statement.

J