Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)  (Read 57543 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)
« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2019, 01:52:57 PM »
Polumbo made one big mistake here, he went live without checking with Bob first. I imagine he probably got all giddy and thought, WOW that is exactly the type of story that I need to get more publicity for my channel and didn't do any fact checking. He could have easily contacted Bob before, told him what he had get his side of the story and than go on air.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2019, 02:31:08 PM »
Great publicity-stunt, everyone has been talking about Palumbo and Bob nonstop the past days!

Now Bob is joining Palumbos show, and Palumbo gets to go on Rogan!

Everybody wins!

Thanks, I am good.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: November 08, 2019, 02:33:15 PM »

Because I've not been as active on Getbig...times have changed with Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, social media, etc.   Also I am busy with my channel and working with Joe Pietaro at MuscleSport TV.   It is what it is...we got old.  Heck, True Adonis is barely here as well...too busy with those damn cars

Like usual you're too late to the party and nobody cares....go make another video that nobody will watch.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #303 on: November 08, 2019, 02:41:12 PM »
There are still a lot of unexplained things here.  Who would have the JR guys email to send that letter in the first place knowing he was talking to Dave?  Secondly - why use Chick email?  How did it get to the producer?  Maybe the producer can get a trace on the email origin?  

Very valid points. Let’s stay tuned to Iron Rage.

J

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: November 08, 2019, 02:46:22 PM »
Too bad David backpedalled after Bob paid him to take the video down or threatened to take his IFBB & NPC media passes.

yup.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #305 on: November 08, 2019, 02:52:12 PM »
Like usual you're too late to the party and nobody cares....go make another video that nobody will watch.

Beats having an indictment by the Feds....have fun with your cellmate.
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: November 08, 2019, 02:54:17 PM »

Beats having an indictment by the Feds....have fun with your cellmate.

#TheGreatOne

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: November 08, 2019, 03:06:39 PM »

yep, still own it....in fact, I intend to build a website soon from it

any plans to start selling china made biceps supinators or mr.canada 1970 t-shirts        :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #308 on: November 08, 2019, 03:21:13 PM »
LUMBO!
Q

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #309 on: November 08, 2019, 04:30:50 PM »
Ugh... This is such is obvious troll. I'm not sure why nobody has figured it out. Here's what did and didn't happen:

1. Bob never sent any emails to Jamie or to the troll masquerading as Jamie. Nobody spoofed Bob's email address either.

2. A troll (probably from Getbig) created a Gmail account under the name "Jamie Vernon" with the email address vernonjamie00@gmail.com. If you do a search for this email address, it will come up with nothing. It is highly unlikely that Jamie would be using his own personal Gmail account ,if he had one, for official correspondence for the Joe Rogan Experience. He would be using an @joerogan.net or similar account to protect from this very thing.

3. The troll emailed Dave pretending to be Jamie and Dave fell for it. In what would be a completely unprofessional breach of confidentiality for the real Jamie, the troll forwarded to Dave a fake email that the troll wrote himself and filled in Bob's email address as the sender.

4. Dave responded, still thinking that he was corresponding with the real Jamie. Amused, the troll forwarded another fake email to Dave to inflame him further.

If Jamie or Joe were actually considering a controversial guest for the show and received this kind of discouraging feedback, they would decide amongst themselves if the claims had any weight, not include the potential guest himself in the discussion like it's some kind of trial. I mean, who does this?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: November 08, 2019, 04:59:57 PM »
Anyone else think Palumbo was the fake emailer? We all know he does anything to try and stay in the spotlight. He also knows Bob is a very easy target as many in the bodybuilding community despise him. Plus Palumbo has no integrity. It makes sense.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #311 on: November 08, 2019, 05:01:58 PM »

I won't stop until we get GOODRUM and VISSY on ROGAN!

Imagine Goodrum, Vissy, The homewrecked guy, SF1900 AND Rory on the same Rogan-show!

#TEAMHOLDMEBACKVISSY4LIFE

I concur!  ;D
X

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: November 08, 2019, 05:20:01 PM »

Talked to Bob a few hours ago in person - couldn't help call him the 'Elevator Music Man' - ha
 But he did not send those emails - anything else regarding girls and all - stuff like that is like a glass house, everyone has something...

I did give him a hard time about it... alas the pics

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #313 on: November 08, 2019, 05:20:44 PM »
Fine - we took a normal one too...  and still no lunch!

Oh, and we took some video of Bob with 56 IFBB Pro Bikini competitors at the meeting....

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #314 on: November 08, 2019, 05:23:41 PM »
Anyone else think Palumbo was the fake emailer? We all know he does anything to try and stay in the spotlight. He also knows Bob is a very easy target as many in the bodybuilding community despise him. Plus Palumbo has no integrity. It makes sense.

Ever since he discovered youtube, Palumbo went full clickbait and drama.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: November 08, 2019, 05:27:28 PM »
Fine - we took a normal one too...  and still no lunch!

Oh, and we took some video of Bob with 56 IFBB Pro Bikini competitors at the meeting....

Ron U A 1 on the >>>  & Bob is 1 on the <<<  ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #316 on: November 08, 2019, 05:30:34 PM »

The fact that the story broke...  and was put to rest, in less than 24 hours is very suspicious.

Add to that the fact that the video with the allegations was deleted and that Bob was exonerated very quickly.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #317 on: November 08, 2019, 05:59:30 PM »
Bob is hardly innocent of all charges. He can’t be trusted re women. He bad mouths others. He is full of himself and is a pompous prick.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #318 on: November 08, 2019, 06:12:43 PM »

Haha I was gonna suggest this in my last round of posts.

Even taking into account how thirsty some people can be for media attention, to fall for those emails, Dave would have had to put aside basic common sense.

No information changed. Dave just said that Bob denied it and that's all it took to believe him.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #319 on: November 08, 2019, 06:46:38 PM »
Jesus Ron.... you lost a shit ton of weight! (Congratulations...  nice work!)

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
« Reply #320 on: November 08, 2019, 07:22:29 PM »

The answer is?
A. Bob Chick
B. Ashton Kutcher
C. Sergio Pump
D. Dave Chappelle
E. All of the above

Correct Answer E.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #321 on: November 08, 2019, 07:38:33 PM »
Bob is hardly innocent of all charges. He can’t be trusted re women. He bad mouths others. He is full of himself and is a pompous prick.

Big deal. He's innocent of this. And what getbigger can be trusted regarding women? What getbigger doesn't bad mouth others? What getbigger ISN'T a pompous prick? We're all guilty of those very same things.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #322 on: November 08, 2019, 07:48:22 PM »
Big deal. He's innocent of this. And what getbigger can be trusted regarding women? What getbigger doesn't bad mouth others? What getbigger ISN'T a pompous prick? We're all guilty of those very same things.

I agree. However, Dave pointed out that the fall out from his rant was damaging to Bob. He said Bob has to make a living and so do most bodybuilders, etc.

Dave wins for removing the rant video and will find more doors open to him in the future.

The question remains....who did send those emails and what was the motivation? Therein lies the truth.

To have us accept that Bob did not send those emails we need a very convincing explanation about them.

I am afraid that Bob's word is clearly insufficient.

If Dave and Bob sort out their differences and both benefit then everyone wins.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: November 08, 2019, 08:00:36 PM »
Bob looking trim and off cycle.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #324 on: November 08, 2019, 08:23:46 PM »
Good photos Ron, Chick looking decent for his age!

The fact that this entire thing is probably stemming from some GetBig troll is pretty hilarious...  ;D