Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)  (Read 57119 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)
« Reply #375 on: November 11, 2019, 12:30:07 PM »
Hey Ironmagazine,

Just because this was a pure bust and now Palumbo and Bob want to play grabass with each other, doesn't mean that we're letting you off the hook my friend.

You said you knew, due to firsthand/eye-witness proof that Bob Chick cheated on his wife every day and that you witnessed it firsthand in a hotel room. For the sake of saving this otherwise bloated thread that will soon evaporate into the netherworld, can you please elaborate on these juicy details?

In other words, were you the naked, grown-ass man in a dark closet that while peeking through the small slit of two doors was violently jacking off to the site of Bob viciously fucking a fitness chick on a round-shaped bed at the mirage hotel? Give us (particularly me) the juicy details man. Stop teasing us with the insider bullshit and back up your claims. I want play-by-play details that only an eye-witness could provide. By play-by-play, I'm talking the sight of a trail of Bob's fully-purple attire from shoes, slacks, blazer, satin ditto, socks, to even that of purple edible underwear lining up from door to bed and leading up to the ravaging of that whoreish sacrificial fitness lamb.  

Undress this hunk of a man, piece by piece.

We appreciate and await your response.

Don't let us down man, don't let us down...

"1"

Maybe Vince Goodrum will discuss the details on an upcoming video 😃

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #376 on: November 11, 2019, 01:31:25 PM »
Hey Ironmagazine,

Just because this was a pure bust and now Palumbo and Bob want to play grabass with each other, doesn't mean that we're letting you off the hook my friend.

You said you knew, due to firsthand/eye-witness proof that Bob Chick cheated on his wife every day and that you witnessed it firsthand in a hotel room. For the sake of saving this otherwise bloated thread that will soon evaporate into the netherworld, can you please elaborate on these juicy details?

In other words, were you the naked, grown-ass man in a dark closet that while peeking through the small slit of two doors was violently jacking off to the site of Bob viciously fucking a fitness chick on a round-shaped bed at the mirage hotel? Give us (particularly me) the juicy details man. Stop teasing us with the insider bullshit and back up your claims. I want play-by-play details that only an eye-witness could provide. By play-by-play, I'm talking the sight of a trail of Bob's fully-purple attire from shoes, slacks, blazer, satin ditto, socks, to even that of purple edible underwear lining up from door to bed and leading up to the ravaging of that whoreish sacrificial fitness lamb. 

Undress this hunk of a man, piece by piece.

We appreciate and await your response.

Don't let us down man, don't let us down...

"1"

Yes I do, let's see Bob come in this thread and say otherwise.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: November 11, 2019, 02:03:11 PM »

allegedly bully: i dont remember you

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: November 11, 2019, 02:46:58 PM »
Yes I do, let's see Bob come in this thread and say otherwise.

So you have no proof. The burden doesn't fall on him to disprove a rumor started by you. You said you had the proof, present it and then he can come and defend himself, short of that and it's hearsay.

This was disappointing. Here I thought we would get a great play-by-play of Bob's juicy infidelity.

Oh well,

"1"

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: November 11, 2019, 03:15:11 PM »
So you have no proof. The burden doesn't fall on him to disprove a rumor started by you. You said you had the proof, present it and then he can come and defend himself, short of that and it's hearsay.

This was disappointing. Here I thought we would get a great play-by-play of Bob's juicy infidelity.

Oh well,

"1"

Apologies, Iron, but I agree with OMR.  If what you say is demonstratively true, you're automatically exempt from accusations of slander.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #380 on: November 11, 2019, 03:32:18 PM »

Oh well,

"1"

Not proof. Evidence.

Proof is a mathematical concept.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: November 11, 2019, 03:38:00 PM »
Not proof. Evidence.

Proof is a mathematical concept.

A Proof of Evidence is a written summary of what a witness will say in evidence during a hearing. Often a Claimant solicitor will get the client to produce a full story about the accident and the impact that it has had.

proof
n. confirmation of a fact by evidence. In a trial, proof is what the trier of the fact (jury or judge without a jury) needs to become satisfied that there is "a preponderance of the evidence" in civil (non-criminal) cases and the defendant is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" in criminal prosecution. (https://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?letter=P)

That's the kind of proof I'm seeking.

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #382 on: November 11, 2019, 03:58:48 PM »
allegedly bully: i dont remember you

Lol the bully could’ve really zinged him by saying, “Dave, you’re an even bigger loser than I remember.” Probably just a paid actor and Dave was just looking for a reason to peel. Lonnie Tepper was probably salivating in the crowd somewhere.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #383 on: November 11, 2019, 05:29:39 PM »
Regarding insinuations of Bob being a bender - not like it should matter, even if he is one - didn't he lay something like 110+ fitness and figure chicks alone?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo!
« Reply #384 on: November 12, 2019, 03:17:08 AM »
Bobby always seemed like a piece of shit and a very arrogant one at that.

X2

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #385 on: November 12, 2019, 03:47:11 AM »
If Dave now feels that Bob is innocent in meddling with Dave’s Rogan podcast endeavors, why is Getbig trying to dig into Bob’s personal life?

Let’s see what these two have to say concerning the topic at hand. According to Dave there will be a video this week.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #386 on: November 12, 2019, 04:21:27 AM »
If Dave now feels that Bob is innocent in meddling with Dave’s Rogan podcast endeavors, why is Getbig trying to dig into Bob’s personal life?

Let’s see what these two have to say concerning the topic at hand. According to Dave there will be a video this week.
should just ignore each other. It does seem like Bob the Knob has issues About anything Palumbo does.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo!
« Reply #387 on: November 12, 2019, 05:45:04 AM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: November 12, 2019, 05:53:48 AM »

we're entitled to it. this sport has been carried on the back of our shitposts for 2 decades now.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: November 12, 2019, 05:57:31 AM »
we're entitled to it. this sport has been carried on the back of our shitposts for 2 decades now.
yes plus the fact Bob is Messing with another guys life. I think he wrote the mails & now he´s too chicken shit to man up to it because of possible legal Problems. In short he´s a turd.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #390 on: November 12, 2019, 06:05:05 AM »
yes plus the fact Bob is Messing with another guys life. I think he wrote the mails & now he´s too chicken shit to man up to it because of possible legal Problems. In short he´s a turd.

I can possibly see the 1st email

The 2nd email just didn’t seem like it was sent by him

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #391 on: November 12, 2019, 06:18:52 AM »
I can possibly see the 1st email

The 2nd email just didn’t seem like it was sent by him
Maybe.. Palumbo knows the truth. They came to some Kind of Agreement, which of Course is their business. Maybe a ceasefire  ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #392 on: November 12, 2019, 01:15:44 PM »
Maybe.. Palumbo knows the truth. They came to some Kind of Agreement, which of Course is their business. Maybe a ceasefire  ;D

Here we go

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #393 on: November 12, 2019, 01:46:54 PM »

Here we go

They are both snakes. I don't know if Chick sent these specific emails but it would not be beneath Chick to do so. Palumbo is a gossiping drama queen and would do anything for clicks. He is correct though about Chick being the elevator music of bodybuilding.

Chick mentioned that Ron is involved, are there any updates Ron?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #394 on: November 12, 2019, 02:00:04 PM »
They are both snakes. I don't know if Chick sent these specific emails but it would not be beneath Chick to do so. Palumbo is a gossiping drama queen and would do anything for clicks. He is correct though about Chick being the elevator music of bodybuilding.

Chick mentioned that Ron is involved, are there any updates Ron?

Seems like Chick and Dave do not like each other one bit. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #395 on: November 12, 2019, 02:00:29 PM »
Is it me, or do Dave and Bob sound like they could be politicians? LOL

I think that Bob did a good job here.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #396 on: November 12, 2019, 02:00:57 PM »
Palumbo coming on strong, give the slight win to him on this. Cicherillo just has a shady feeling to me, not truly horrible, just a bit used car salesmanish and catty (Bobby you really had your mom gossiping on Palumbo ;D ?). Palumbo isn't a choir boy, but I think he's more forthcoming in this.  

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2019, 02:07:39 PM »
Palumbo coming on strong, give the slight win to him on this. Cicherillo just has a shady feeling to me, not truly horrible, just a bit used car salesmanish and catty (Bobby you really had your mom gossiping on Palumbo ;D ?). Palumbo isn't a choir boy, but I think he's more forthcoming in this.  

Bob went into Dave’s territory and answered questions like a man. I give him respect for that. He didn’t “plead the 5th” one time.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: November 12, 2019, 02:12:43 PM »
Bob “I never once said I was the voice of bodybuilding”

Dave “ITS ON YOUR INSTAGRAM”

that says everything about sneaky bobby

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: November 12, 2019, 02:13:42 PM »
Bob “I never once said I was the voice of bodybuilding”

Dave “ITS ON YOUR INSTAGRAM”

that says everything about sneaky bobby

that proves he/someone wrote it, not said it...