Author Topic: Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers "I've Had Gay Sex, But I'm Not Gay"  (Read 5839 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers "I've Had Gay Sex, But I'm Not Gay"
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2019, 11:54:49 AM »
Only phags “experiment”.

From my very earliest memories, I knew without doubt I liked females. Period. Even when I was too young to know “why”, I still knew I liked them. A lot.

My first crush was when I was, I think, about five.

Also, my brother, who is 10 years older, had Playboys, and, boy, did I LIKE them.

Not once, ever, have I considered any sort of experimenting. Never even crossed my mind.

Flea is a closet phaggot who now isn’t even much in the closet.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2019, 11:57:39 AM »
Read Anthony keidis's book, and the dude brags about fucking underage girls repeatedly.

Lost all respect for him and can't listen to any of their music anymore.

Didn’t Anthony’s dad take him to a brothel or hire a prostitute for his “first time “ when he was only 12 or something?

The dad is just as fucked up

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2019, 01:41:00 PM »
Didn’t Anthony’s dad take him to a brothel or hire a prostitute for his “first time “ when he was only 12 or something?

Close - his dad let him bang his 18 year old girlfriend when he was 11 or 12.
Y

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2019, 03:06:48 PM »
So flea and shizzo have something in common. Both taste the salty meatsticlk without being gay according to then

And how do you know the meatstick is salty ???   ;D

WooSHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2019, 03:22:17 PM »
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2019, 04:07:18 PM »

His pops was also a dope dealer. Skinny dude with long stringy hair. I knew about heroin, but had no idea he'd hole himself up in the shitty hotels in downtown LA smoking crack for days/wks even after they did Woodstock.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2019, 02:23:53 AM »
Only phags “experiment”.

From my very earliest memories, I knew without doubt I liked females. Period. Even when I was too young to know “why”, I still knew I liked them. A lot.

Also, my brother, who is 10 years older, had Playboys, and, boy, did I LIKE them.

Not once, ever, have I considered any sort of experimenting. Never even crossed my mind.

Agreed but the dude was on all kinds of mind-altering drugs at the time. That's bound to have an effect on your senses and make you do crazy shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2019, 02:36:43 AM »
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2019, 03:38:25 AM »
read the book.

should be something on google about it as im not the only one who read the book i'm sure. one girl was even a county sheriff's 15yr old daughter or some shit (while he was like 27 at the time... at least she "had huge tits" he says), and she left town on the bus with the band until they found out it was a sheriffs daughter and he was "sad" he had to send her back.

what a fucking piece of shit. imagine your 13-15-17yr old daughter bringing home some skinny junkie with long, greasy hair with skin tight jeans with holes in the knees. i'll take an assault charge over that beatdown.
I'm glad I don't have daughters.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2019, 06:32:08 AM »
Agreed but the dude was on all kinds of mind-altering drugs at the time. That's bound to have an effect on your senses and make you do crazy shit.

Outed.
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2019, 06:41:12 AM »
I absolutely believe him and I absolutely believe you can be cured of gay. It's not genetic. I've said this for many years here and I've used twins as examples.

Watch some of these white Christian shows like 700club where some people talk about being formerly gay. This is obviously hidden because it goes against satan's agenda.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2019, 06:56:09 AM »

Not an Excuse - He Took them & Did What He did.
Suffer the consequences then.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2019, 06:57:42 AM »
Only phags “experiment”.

Yes Exactly Right.

He’s a Queer & in The Closet.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2019, 10:06:41 AM »
I absolutely believe him and I absolutely believe you can be cured of gay. It's not genetic. I've said this for many years here and I've used twins as examples.

Watch some of these white Christian shows like 700club where some people talk about being formerly gay. This is obviously hidden because it goes against satan's agenda.
All sexual activity is chosen.  The majority of people on Earth don't have sex at all.  This "born gay" myth is just to get people to accept degeneracy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2019, 12:08:12 PM »
read the book.

should be something on google about it as im not the only one who read the book i'm sure. one girl was even a county sheriff's 15yr old daughter or some shit (while he was like 27 at the time... at least she "had huge tits" he says), and she left town on the bus with the band until they found out it was a sheriffs daughter and he was "sad" he had to send her back.

what a fucking piece of shit. imagine your 13-15-17yr old daughter bringing home some skinny junkie with long, greasy hair with skin tight jeans with holes in the knees. i'll take an assault charge over that beatdown.

Looks aren't everything. The Red Hot Chili Peppers do fairly well. According to Forbes, they've made $54M.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2019, 12:44:07 PM »
All sexual activity is chosen.  The majority of people on Earth don't have sex at all.  This "born gay" myth is just to get people to accept degeneracy.

Correct, guys after 20 years of marriage (& 2-3 kids) 'suddenly' become a gay because wife is banging another male  ::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2019, 01:13:08 PM »

Truth.
~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2019, 01:24:32 PM »

Correct, guys after 20 years of marriage (& 2-3 kids) 'suddenly' become a gay because wife is banging another male  ::)

Folks who suddenly become anything can't also be born that way. Otherwise, what would there be to change. This is not to say people aren't born with certain characteristics, such as being straight or gay.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2019, 01:25:57 PM »
Worst no homo ever?

In conversation, Flea revealed that he had gay experiences of his own growing up, episodes he wrote about at length in an early version of the book. But, he wound up taking all that out. “I didn’t want it to be sensationalized,” he explained. “To me, it wasn’t a big deal. I was experimenting and it turns out, ‘hey, I’m not gay’. So, it’s not really my story.”

kinda like chic at the mirage hotel

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2019, 02:01:12 PM »

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
    I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
    My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
    I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki blacks and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2019, 02:11:41 PM »

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
    I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
    My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
    I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki blacks and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

the ages take some believing, how old was her mother when you started sleeping with her, and shes managed to have 4 kids???, thats 6 years at a push

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2019, 03:14:51 PM »
Folks who suddenly become anything can't also be born that way. Otherwise, what would there be to change. This is not to say people aren't born with certain characteristics, such as being straight or gay.

Looks like that U turn gay after Mr.Trump become president  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2019, 11:03:34 PM »

Wow! This is quite the revelation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2019, 11:08:37 PM »

Looks like that U turn gay after Mr.Trump become president  ::)

He's not going to 'become' president. Not that this would have any affect on my sexual preferences, one way or the other.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2019, 01:09:40 AM »
Did the balls touch? Was there eye contact?