Author Topic: Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers "I've Had Gay Sex, But I'm Not Gay"  (Read 5844 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Worst no homo ever?

In conversation, Flea revealed that he had gay experiences of his own growing up, episodes he wrote about at length in an early version of the book. But, he wound up taking all that out. “I didn’t want it to be sensationalized,” he explained. “To me, it wasn’t a big deal. I was experimenting and it turns out, ‘hey, I’m not gay’. So, it’s not really my story.”

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers "I've Had Gay Sex, But I'm Not Gay"
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 02:40:48 PM »
Worst no homo ever?

In conversation, Flea revealed that he had gay experiences of his own growing up, episodes he wrote about at length in an early version of the book. But, he wound up taking all that out. “I didn’t want it to be sensationalized,” he explained. “To me, it wasn’t a big deal. I was experimenting and it turns out, ‘hey, I’m not gay’. So, it’s not really my story.”

Not really a chapter in his life, just a fapture, eh?  Sheesh...These people want so badly to seem relevant, hip and woke.  ;-)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 02:58:05 PM »
 So in other words, he...[put on sunglasses]...takes it on the other side. Ooooooohh!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 03:01:57 PM »
Read Anthony keidis's book, and the dude brags about fucking underage girls repeatedly.

Lost all respect for him and can't listen to any of their music anymore.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 04:15:11 PM »
New RHCP album "coming out" ??

Or is Flea a g4p boy like the late Derek Anthony?
~

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 04:15:57 PM »
Read Anthony keidis's book, and the dude brags about fucking underage girls repeatedly.

True. In addition to shit like that he honestly came across as a real dumbass. Seriously he must have a  low IQ. Disappointing to find out how pointless most of their songs were. There nothing going on in that guys head.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 04:21:13 PM »

What a fucking moron.  ::) Does he want to go to jail? FFS.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 05:59:51 PM »
Phaggot.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
~

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 06:09:21 PM »

He should be locked up if that’s true

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 07:07:22 PM »
He should be locked up if that’s true

read the book.

should be something on google about it as im not the only one who read the book i'm sure. one girl was even a county sheriff's 15yr old daughter or some shit (while he was like 27 at the time... at least she "had huge tits" he says), and she left town on the bus with the band until they found out it was a sheriffs daughter and he was "sad" he had to send her back.

what a fucking piece of shit. imagine your 13-15-17yr old daughter bringing home some skinny junkie with long, greasy hair with skin tight jeans with holes in the knees. i'll take an assault charge over that beatdown.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 09:19:30 PM »
he explained. “To me, it wasn’t a big deal. I was experimenting and it turns out, ‘hey, I’m not gay’. So, it’s not really my story.”

I've got some bad news for you Flea.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2019, 10:43:39 PM »
They went after R Kelly.  Lets see if this moron gets a complexion pass.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 01:17:43 AM »

They didn’t go after R kelly, he self destructed his own self, his shit was well known and he never hid it

R kelly has gotten away with plenty until his bank account ran dry and he couldn’t stop what he was doing

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 02:09:27 AM »

Did they do the same type of stuff - I thought R Kelly was underage girls ?
Not Being a Queer like Flea.
I couldn’t care any less about his complexion or why it has anything to do with it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 04:37:13 AM »
I couldn’t care any less about his complexion or why it has anything to do with it.

I think R Kelly was underage girls and pissing.

Drip, drip, drip

Q

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2019, 07:24:40 AM »

I think G was referring to Anthony K's activities' congruance to those of R Kelly rather than Flea's experimental ride on the baloney pony.
~

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 07:35:00 AM »
Flea's story is the same age-old bullshit we hear from many guys that like to "experiment". They get hard while fooling around with another guy (typically while high or under some influence), but they are still on the fence about it. They get to bed, with the lights off, and then one guy (Flea in this case) fucks the other guy, cums and gets an orgasm. But then, when the tables are turned and it's his turn to play catcher, it doesn't feel quite as pleasurable as he would have imagined and, due to this, he comes to the realization that maybe he isn't gay, so that will be the last time he actively seeks that out. In other words, not his story to tell.

Reality is, we men are carnal beings. Even the straightest guy can still get an erection and so as long as he penetrates another man, he will reach climax, ejaculate and experience an orgasm. Regardless of how the guy feels after the deed, the act in itself can happen. It's when you actively seek out to make that your particular preference for all sexual matters that you then embrace the idea of being gay. Compare this to the thousands of straight men that are in prison at any given time and out of pure bodily needs, will fuck (more like rape) another man in order to satisfy their physical desires. These men leave prison and lead pretty straight lives, often returning to their wives, mistresses and kids and typically do not resort to speaking about or even partaking in any other gay activity, because that is not their story to tell.

"1"

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2019, 07:55:21 AM »
Worst no homo ever?

Ah, a true GetBigger

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2019, 08:25:58 AM »
Flea's story is the same age-old bullshit we hear from many guys that like to "experiment". They get hard while fooling around with another guy (typically while high or under some influence), but they are still on the fence about it. They get to bed, with the lights off, and then one guy (Flea in this case) fucks the other guy, cums and gets an orgasm. But then, when the tables are turned and it's his turn to play catcher, it doesn't feel quite as pleasurable as he would have imagined and, due to this, he comes to the realization that maybe he isn't gay, so that will be the last time he actively seeks that out. In other words, not his story to tell.

Reality is, we men are carnal beings. Even the straightest guy can still get an erection and so as long as he penetrates another man, he will reach climax, ejaculate and experience an orgasm. Regardless of how the guy feels after the deed, the act in itself can happen. It's when you actively seek out to make that your particular preference for all sexual matters that you then embrace the idea of being gay. Compare this to the thousands of straight men that are in prison at any given time and out of pure bodily needs, will fuck (more like rape) another man in order to satisfy their physical desires. These men leave prison and lead pretty straight lives, often returning to their wives, mistresses and kids and typically do not resort to speaking about or even partaking in any other gay activity, because that is not their story to tell.

"1"

So are they gay or not or is it merely a hole is a hole?
Q

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2019, 08:49:24 AM »
Caliphaggotication

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2019, 10:41:23 AM »
So flea and shizzo have something in common. Both taste the salty meatsticlk without being gay according to then

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2019, 11:37:54 AM »
Chick should give the fella a call and reassure him that it's only gay if you want it to be.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2019, 11:50:27 AM »
flea probably woke up in the morning flipped a coin heads balls across the nose tails hair  pie. it came up heads.
F

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2019, 11:52:50 AM »
So are they gay or not or is it merely a hole is a hole?

If you're in prison, a hole is just a hole. Those savages need to satisfy their lust for pussy somehow and they have only 1 or 2 options for sexual stimulation (masturbate or fuck other men). Some are allowed conjugal visits, but assuming the prisoner doesn't have the luxury, it's either one or the other aforementioned options. Socks, stalkings or pantyhose, all things to shove your legs into, some come in small sizes with short lengths, others come in larger sizes with longer lengths. Vagina or anus, both places to shove your penis into, do the math in terms of size and/or length. To these men, a hole is just a hole.

To be gay, you have to willingly & strictly want to be with men. You only want romantic relationships and sex with people of your same gender. The same can be said with Lesbians and their desire for women. What Flea is, is simply curious. Sexuality can be fluid in some individuals. Just because as a man you've been raised to solely want women, doesn't mean that other behaviors can't be learned if given the right circumstances. Flea is/was comfortable enough to get in bed with another man and go the whole 9 (pun intended) yards and realized that he wasn't into it as much as it would take to willingly adopt the gay lifestyle. His one time experience does not make him gay, nor does it make him a bisexual. He is a man that tried something completely out of the box once and realized it wasn't for him. He simply experienced it to its entirety. Tomorrow, you can try cocaine or heroin for the first time in your life and then have a terrible high that leads you uninterested in ever doing it again. Does this make you a drug addict? Not at all. It makes you human and curious about everything life has to offer, both good and bad.

Life is too short gentlemen, live this shit up to the fullest, because on your deathbed, no one but YOU will care about whether you fucked Anne or Sam and/or whether you had the most fun experiences possible or not.

"1"