Author Topic: The Roman Empire will eventually be revived  (Read 8054 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: The Roman Empire will eventually be revived
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2019, 09:31:28 AM »
You forget, we've met.  Now then, if you were ever foolish enough to try to harm me I assure you that you'd be on the floor in cuffs and not the fuzzy ones that Helga the German Rubber Queen uses on you, kid. 

This ain't the Gaytrix even though you wish it were, Kneeo.

Don't believe me?  There's a couple of folks here that have been in jail for lesser offenses than what your tough guy stance proffers.  And everyone here knows you by your own words.  You are a racist, black supremacist twatling that fried his poor excuse for a mind on dope.

Why did you comeback in the first place, Pops?

Wiggs is a good Man. You hate him, and we all know why, that makes you a SOB.

FYN

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2019, 09:36:18 AM »

Whe did you get Hit, Pops?

Fuckin parasite, dead weight to theWorld

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2019, 09:38:08 AM »
Exactly, backpeddle like a pussy. That's a smart thing to do.  If we met you're you didn't leave an impact and you are of no interest to me outside this board. Come to think of it, you are of no interest to me on this board.

Such a buffoon.  You are illiterate and filled with hatred born of jealousy and laziness and nurtured by dope smoking.  Don't worry.  I bet Shizzo comes to your defense.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2019, 09:39:52 AM »
Such a buffoon.  You are illiterate and filled with hatred born of jealousy and laziness and nurtured by dope smoking.  Don't worry.  I bet Shizzo comes to your defense.

He already did! :D
Q

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2019, 09:42:46 AM »
He already did! :D

The guy prolly dosent have a mirror on his House.

He is almost 70, and barely can walk, yet has the balls to call out Wiggs in here.

Is not even funny, cause Wes is 65, Prime is 75, and they both are doing good on their own.

Scum of the Earth, The Scott is a joke, a cripple one, btw. FHN

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2019, 09:57:33 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2019, 10:05:42 AM »
There has been a lot of hostility between getbiggers the last 6 months to 1 year. A lot of fights were supposed to happen. Did these occur?

The next fight should be an oil fight between Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO and Henda.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2019, 10:06:15 AM »
LOL   ;D

Hebreic Curbstomps  and Knuckle Sammiches over Popeyes Chickadees and Cheeseburgers! ;D
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2019, 10:11:50 AM »
Satan is not the reason this world is so messed up. It's because we are at our core animals, we share 98% of our dna with chimps. Evolution has left interwoven in our biology, traits, which proved useful in earlier stages but are now at odds with our living in the modern world. Hence stemming all the conflict and shitty behavior.

Clinging onto religion and superstition does help a lot of people with this at the cost of being able to look at the actual problem and ever come up with a real solution that is. Other than you know, black Jesus and alien invasions, certain outdated books having all of lifes answers etc
If we are at our core animals how did we get to a technological society?  For centuries we "evolved" to be better and better but only in recent years are we showing so much craziness.  Religion now has less influence not more.  It seems Christianity helped get us to an advanced society and atheism/nihilism is taking us back.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2019, 10:14:02 AM »
If Kevin Costner got The Spirit, he'd be a Pentacostner.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2019, 10:14:35 AM »
If we are at our core animals how did we get to a technological society?  For centuries we "evolved" to be better and better but only in recent years are we showing so much craziness.  Religion now has less influence not more.  It seems Christianity helped get us to an advanced society and atheism/nihilism is taking us back.

Just like how neanders managed to use bones as clubs and stones as tools etc Technology of it's time.
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2019, 10:55:44 AM »
Unfortunately, the Roman Empire will not be revived.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2019, 11:13:38 AM »
When the bible was written, No one even knew about what would become America.  The world was pretty small.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2019, 11:20:30 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2019, 11:24:04 AM »
You assholes are calling ME crazy? I'm not the one that's going to try to fight Jesus when he returns! When the sky rolls back like a scroll and he and the angel's ascend. Shows over.

Just give info about: TIME/DATE/LOCATION of his "return" !.

OBW, "return" from WHERE  ???

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2019, 11:44:53 AM »
The "real Hebrews" can't even order a chicken sandwich without fighting over the number of pickles on it, they ain't ruling shit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2019, 11:45:34 AM »
Glad to see you back, sir. 

The Scott has a way with words.

He was missed during his sabbatical from Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2019, 11:55:14 AM »
Wiggs,

What do you mean by people are dying easier? From what I can tell, people are living longer.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »
Wiggs,

What do you mean by people are dying easier? From what I can tell, people are living longer.

Chemicals, toxins and pollution in the modern world and more cancer and other diseases and disorders which were rarer or did not exist back then.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2019, 12:45:02 PM »
Chemicals, toxins and pollution in the modern world and more cancer and other diseases and disorders which were rarer or did not exist back then.

Bullshit!  There are more cases of cancer because people live longer and cancer is an age related disease.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »
Bullshit!  There are more cases of cancer because people live longer and cancer is an age related disease.

Exactly.  People get cancer because in developed countries, people no longer die from simple childhoid diseases.
~

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2019, 01:15:01 PM »
Nothing in the fake-book of sky wizardly is even close to real, fake children's stories, and hysterical to boot...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2019, 01:16:57 PM »

Let's say this is true. It doesn't square with the fact that the average life span in North America has increased by 10 years since 1950. Worldwide, it has increased from under 50 years to over 70 years over the past 10 years. So, people may be dying from new or different illnesses, but fewer of them them are dying young. If anything, dying is harder and not easier because there are more cures and life extending treatments today then ever before..

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2019, 01:23:40 PM »
Let's say this is true. It doesn't square with the fact that the average life span in North America has increased by 10 years since 1950. Worldwide, it has increased from under 50 years to over 70 years over the past 10 years. So, people may be dying from new or different illnesses, but fewer of them them are dying young. If anything, dying is harder and not easier because there are more cures and life extending treatments today then ever before..

They can be cured or manage the condition, so not necessarily 'dying' as Wiggs stated, but all the toxins, pollution, pesticides, radiation, and other chemicals are not helping and arguably increasing chances of developing illnesses.

Fr example, a person who smokes cigarettes is more likely to get lung cancer. What about the people living in smog filled cities who are constantly breathing fumes from vehicles, factories, etc. ?

In China they have to close school on some days due to the toxic levels of smog.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2019, 01:25:46 PM »
Fixed.

Ahha Political ideaology & Sport are to Blame !!
Hokey Cokey

👍🏻