Author Topic: The Roman Empire will eventually be revived  (Read 7975 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The Roman Empire will eventually be revived
« on: November 11, 2019, 06:39:36 AM »
This is according the bible through prophecy. It's quite obvious at this point. EU and there will be an EU Army as well. America will not be significant at that point. Iran, Russia, Syria, China and real Israelites (Negros) will be.

Great Tribulation for all and something extra for Hebrews called Jacob's trouble. If we thought slavery was bad....I suggest you read your bibles to understand how to get to the "wilderness". Then WWIII. It will happen and right in the middle of that. The real Christ will return. The black one. It will be beyond epic because it will be posed as an alien invasion and you morons will try to fight him and his Angel's. That is so lololololol. Only white people...anywho, he...mean Jesus aka Yashua is coming to save us and establish rule.

Your leaders know this and know theres nothing they can do but they will try. All these "alien" sightings are angels or technology. Satan is helping those currently in rule as you can see how fucked up the world is. This is not my opinion, its brutal fact. Open your bibles, put your racism aside and read with open eyes, then change your ways. Other option is lake of fire during judgement.

Well see how much of a fairytale it will be when you look back at the times you rejected Jesus, the real one. People are dying easier these days and you always have time to change while your breathing, no matter how much of a piece of shit you think you are.

Tick tock brothers

DanM

• Getbig III
Re: The Roman Empire will eventually be revived
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 06:54:26 AM »
Satan is not the reason this world is so messed up. It's because we are at our core animals, we share 98% of our dna with chimps. Evolution has left interwoven in our biology, traits, which proved useful in earlier stages but are now at odds with our living in the modern world. Hence stemming all the conflict and shitty behavior.

Clinging onto religion and superstition does help a lot of people with this at the cost of being able to look at the actual problem and ever come up with a real solution that is. Other than you know, black Jesus and alien invasions, certain outdated books having all of lifes answers etc

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 07:06:01 AM »
Stop smokin' the weed!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 07:06:42 AM »
This is according the bible through prophecy. It's quite obvious at this point. EU and there will be an EU Army as well. America will not be significant at that point. Iran, Russia, Syria, China and real Israelites (Negros) will be.

Great Tribulation for all and something extra for Hebrews called Jacob's trouble. If we thought slavery was bad....I suggest you read your bibles to understand how to get to the "wilderness". Then WWIII. It will happen and right in the middle of that. The real Christ will return. The black one. It will be beyond epic because it will be posed as an alien invasion and you morons will try to fight him and his Angel's. That is so lololololol. Only white people...anywho, he...mean Jesus aka Yashua is coming to save us and establish rule.

Your leaders know this and know theres nothing they can do but they will try. All these "alien" sightings are angels or technology. Satan is helping those currently in rule as you can see how fucked up the world is. This is not my opinion, its brutal fact. Open your bibles, put your racism aside and read with open eyes, then change your ways. Other option is lake of fire during judgement.

Well see how much of a fairytale it will be when you look back at the times you rejected Jesus, the real one. People are dying easier these days and you always have time to change while your breathing, no matter how much of a piece of shit you think you are.

Tick tock brothers

Jeez Wiggs whatever your Smoking / using is Damn Strong & Putting you Far Out there. !!!

That or You Need to Seek Help.

Millions have died / been persecuted etc etc in the Name of The Real God  ::)
And it’s Still ongoing Today- Sad Just Very Sad .
There is NO God. Nada Nothing.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 07:12:20 AM »

Jeez Wiggs whatever your Smoking / using is Damn Strong & Putting you Far Out there. !!!

Millions have died / been persecuted etc etc in the Name of The Real God   political ideology and sports.  ::)

Fixed.

AlphaStud

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 07:24:28 AM »

Tick tock brothers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 07:30:56 AM »

Millions have died / been persecuted etc etc in the Name of The Real God Popeyes Sammiches  ::)
´

Fixed.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 07:45:49 AM »

Tick tock brothers

First off, "brothers"?  Yeah right.  You're a death to whitey kind of guy now.  Normal black folk can't stand the sight or sound of you and your peepses.  Street-corner screamers the lot of you.

What a fuckwad maroon.  So then, you must think the Crapture® is coming.  You know...the  Crapture®.  That schmoementus eventus wherein all the fuckwad black guys that are too lazy to recognize and build on a real culture of their own have stolen that of the Jewish people and as punishment are flushed away. 

Call 'em the Shittites.  The Phake Tribe O' Ischmoell.  'n' sheit.

Fuck I hope God flushes your dumb racist ass back to reality and I am certain your real family is hoping for that too.  You fucked what little brain you once had with all that dope smoking you did (do you even recall that?).  You sang the praises of dope here like a canary being taken down into the mines.    The lost tribe, eh?  You're lost alright.

You're a filthy, lazy racist now and your family is ashamed of what you've become. 

And yes, we've met when you were in Vegas.  You just didn't know it.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 07:49:31 AM »

Tick tock brothers
BULLSHIT.
H

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2019, 07:57:09 AM »

Tick tock brothers

Lol. You are the racist here.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2019, 08:15:06 AM »
From 2004 - 2012
Wiggs > Goodrum

2012 - Present
Goodrum > Wiggs
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2019, 08:35:25 AM »
WIGGS, What part of the Bible are you referring to?

And is that your personal interpretation or an interpretation acceptable by various religious groups?

And ... How is life treating you in Florida and are you still in the personal training business?

My best to ya ... Stunt.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2019, 08:47:11 AM »
You assholes are calling ME crazy? I'm not the one that's going to try to fight Jesus when he returns! When the sky rolls back like a scroll and he and the angel's ascend. Shows over.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2019, 08:49:21 AM »
BULLSHIT.

Triggered like a mother u c k e r.
The truth hurts, your the bad guy asshole.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2019, 08:50:55 AM »
Lol. You are the racist here.

You'll have plenty of your wicked black brethren in the lake of fire  with you. You'll see how racist it is then.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 08:55:00 AM »
You assholes are calling ME crazy? I'm not the one that's going to try to fight Jesus when he returns! When the sky rolls back like a scroll and he and the angel's ascend. Shows over.

Nah.  We're calling you a stupid, racist, twatling.  Your family may (still) love your worthless dim-bulb ass so they might call you "crazy".

And by the way, angels should descend to Earf, not "ascend".  In the case of what passes for an angel in your dope blistered mind, I'd say it's more "assend".  

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 08:55:36 AM »
Wiggs, thanks for the warning. I don't want to piss off Black Jesus; I'm going to change my ways.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 08:57:28 AM »
WIGGS, What part of the Bible are you referring to?

And is that your personal interpretation or an interpretation acceptable by various religious groups?

And ... How is life treating you in Florida and are you still in the personal training business?

My best to ya ... Stunt.

Stunt, just because you "met"  this asshole doesn't mean you know him.  He's a racist fuckwad and that is evidenced by his words here.  Do as you please but it's as plain and BIG as the nose on Phil's Phace.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2019, 09:00:57 AM »
Nah.  We're calling you a stupid, racist, twatling.  Your family may (still) love your worthless dim-bulb ass so they might call you "crazy".

And by the way, angels should descend to Earf, not "ascend".  In the case of what passes for an angel in your dope blistered mind, I'd say it's more "assend".  

I could waste time telling you how pathetic and worthless you are, but you and I both know already. A fool despises wisdom and you've consistantly proven yourself to be foolish. Not only that, not good with money, cant focus, lazy and bitter.

You are pathetic and to think on top of it, you'll burn in hell forever. If only would have repented. But then, youd have to not be a fool, fool.

How long till you go on another one of your mysterious absences?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2019, 09:07:27 AM »

I could waste time telling you how pathetic and worthless you are, but you and I both know already. A fool despises wisdom and you've consistantly proven yourself to be foolish. Not only that, not good with money, cant focus, lazy and bitter.

You are pathetic and to think on top of it, you'll burn in hell forever. If only would have repented. But then, youd have to not be a fool, fool.

Not only are you a pussy but you're an illiterate pussy. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2019, 09:10:21 AM »
Not only are you a pussy but you're an illiterate pussy.  

You would piss your pants out of fear if you knew I was in the same building. Stop acting like a tough guy it's not your schtick. I know those words I said about you hurt but they're true and youd do better to yourself and the world to work on those things while you still have time

You keep telling that I'm racist all you want, the people know I'm not. You want me to be because that's the only weapon youre smart enough to conjure up, because you certainly cant debate scripture. So you go for the ad hominem attacks. They dont work, you've wasted 4 years of your life and you're still sick, broke and stupid.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2019, 09:14:35 AM »
First off, "brothers"?  Yeah right.  You're a death to whitey kind of guy now.  Normal black folk can't stand the sight or sound of you and your peepses.  Street-corner screamers the lot of you.

What a fuckwad maroon.  So then, you must think the Crapture® is coming.  You know...the  Crapture®.  That schmoementus eventus wherein all the fuckwad black guys that are too lazy to recognize and build on a real culture of their own have stolen that of the Jewish people and as punishment are flushed away. 

Call 'em the Shittites.  The Phake Tribe O' Ischmoell.  'n' sheit.

Fuck I hope God flushes your dumb racist ass back to reality and I am certain your real family is hoping for that too.  You fucked what little brain you once had with all that dope smoking you did (do you even recall that?).  You sang the praises of dope here like a canary being taken down into the mines.    The lost tribe, eh?  You're lost alright.

You're a filthy, lazy racist now and your family is ashamed of what you've become. 

And yes, we've met when you were in Vegas.  You just didn't know it.

Glad to see you back, sir. 

~

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2019, 09:22:27 AM »

You would piss your pants out of fear if you knew I was in the same building. Stop acting like a tough guy it's not your schtick. I know those words I said about you hurt but they're true and youd do better to yourself and the world to work on those things while you still have time

You keep telling that I'm racist all you want, the people know I'm not. You want me to be because that's the only weapon your smart enough to conjure up, because you certainly cant debate scripture. So you go for the ad hominem attacks. They dont work, you've wasted 4 years of your life and you're still sick, broke and stupid.

You forget, we've met.  Now then, if you were ever foolish enough to try to harm me I assure you that you'd be on the floor in cuffs and not the fuzzy ones that Helga the German Rubber Queen uses on you, kid. 

This ain't the Gaytrix even though you wish it were, Kneeo.

Don't believe me?  There's a couple of folks here that have been in jail for lesser offenses than what your tough guy stance proffers.  And everyone here knows you by your own words.  You are a racist, black supremacist twatling that fried his poor excuse for a mind on dope.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2019, 09:25:32 AM »
Glad to see you back, sir. 

Thank you, brother!  I very much appreciate the welcome.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2019, 09:31:03 AM »
You forget, we've met.  Now then, if you were ever foolish enough to try to harm me I assure you that you'd be on the floor in cuffs and not the fuzzy ones that Helga the German Rubber Queen uses on you, kid. 

This ain't the Gaytrix even though you wish it were, Kneeo.

Don't believe me?  There's a couple of folks here that have been in jail for lesser offenses than what your tough guy stance proffers.  And everyone here knows you by your own words.  You are a racist, black supremacist twatling that fried his poor excuse for a mind on dope.

Exactly, backpeddle like a pussy. That's a smart thing to do.  If we met you're you didn't leave an impact and you are of no interest to me outside this board. Come to think of it, you are of no interest to me on this board.