Author Topic: Used to Love Arnold. Now he's a sad, old, virtue signaling, hypocrite beta.  (Read 6186 times)

ponal

• Getbig III
Re: Used to Love Arnold. Now he's a sad, old, virtue signaling, hypocrite beta.
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2019, 08:33:52 AM »
He's been dead to me for many years!!!! He is nothing but a typical California libtard now!!!
when you have Money like him.. you can escape  all the Problems in the world. you can be a hero & activist .. anything you want. not that Arnold does not deserve his Money i have respect for his Achievements but he is now a shadow of himself. fading away every day.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2019, 09:18:28 AM »
He’s just an opportunistic, geriatric shitbag trying to stay relevant. Sad!

Brutality squared and right on the monies   :D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2019, 11:20:33 AM »
looks like the newest terminator is going to lose alot of money as well, this will probably the last big budget movie arnold is ever in

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2019, 11:31:50 AM »
I just don't understand why he claims he is a Republican.

Maybe because this is how he votes.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2019, 11:35:54 AM »
looks like the newest terminator is going to lose alot of money as well, this will probably the last big budget movie arnold is ever in

Pretty much my take on his career. Arnold is good for cameos but can no longer carry a film. He made a fortune off of action flicks- but his sell by date is past.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2019, 11:38:35 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2019, 11:41:21 AM »

Looks like very few people like what Donald tweeted.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2019, 11:42:42 AM »

I'm sure Arnold got paid upfront.  He doesn't seem the type to wait.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2019, 12:33:46 PM »
I was thinking about this the other day but basically he’s still making movies and has to be politically correct to get roles. He can’t go around saying what a real man would say because of hollyweird. Also don’t forget how much he has fucked up - he had a kid with the housekeeper and got thrown out of his house. I think he’s afraid of saying what a man should say because he’s afraid it would ruin his already tainted legacy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2019, 12:36:30 PM »
I was thinking about this the other day but basically he’s still making movies and has to be politically correct to get roles. He can’t go around saying what a real man would say because of hollyweird. Also don’t forget how much he has fucked up - he had a kid with the housekeeper and got thrown out of his house. I think he’s afraid of saying what a man should say because he’s afraid it would ruin his already tainted legacy.

Why does he still need the money?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2019, 12:37:47 PM »

Nope, I don't think that's it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2019, 12:56:59 PM »
when you have Money like him.. you can escape  all the Problems in the world. you can be a hero & activist .. anything you want. not that Arnold does not deserve his Money i have respect for his Achievements but he is now a shadow of himself. fading away every day.

You can live several lifetimes and never come close to Arnold at his worse. At least he shined brightly. You never achieved anything that would fade.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2019, 01:02:11 PM »
i don’t think he needs the money but he doesn’t want to be forgotten before he’s even dead

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2019, 01:08:47 PM »
The real question is.......do you think Arnold actually believes in all this bullshit climate change and other liberal agendas?

As far as Trump goes, it's obvious he has TDS. Saying he would vote for any democrat over Trump just shows how stupid he is.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2019, 01:14:12 PM »
The real question is.......do you think Arnold actually believes in all this bullshit climate change and other liberal agendas?

As far as Trump goes, it's obvious he has TDS. Saying he would vote for any democrat over Trump just shows how stupid he is.

He is envious of Trump.  Arnold always wanted to be president but couldn't because he wasn't born in the U.S.  Trump took the role Arnold thought he should have had.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 01:18:09 PM »
He-Man's nemesis took half of Arnold's scratch.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2019, 01:24:34 PM »
He is envious of Trump.  Arnold always wanted to be president but couldn't because he wasn't born in the U.S.  Trump took the role Arnold thought he should have had.

This.

Arnold wanted to be God Emperor.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2019, 01:39:05 PM »

Yes, but Arnold got to rub elbows with Kaitlyn Jenner and Boy George while failing at the big Apprentice host opportunity that President Donald Trump presented him.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2019, 01:54:14 PM »
Yes, but Arnold got to rub elbows with Kaitlyn Jenner and Boy George while failing at the big Apprentice host opportunity that President Donald Trump presented him.
Yes, he failed at The Apprentice which is probably another reminder of how much better Trump is at everything.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2019, 03:52:42 PM »

it's not about money, and even if it was the richest people always want more money

he wants to still be as relevant as he was 30 years ago, and at his age he knows he probably can't get away with saying how he really feels

E

E

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2019, 04:11:25 PM »

I agree and this means he is not really an alpha male. Alpha males don't give a fuck. 1000 years ago alpha males slaughtered their opponents and took what was theirs. I have lost all respect for Arnold. He is nothing but a cuck to me now.

Equalizer

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2019, 07:12:39 AM »
He is envious of Trump.  Arnold always wanted to be president but couldn't because he wasn't born in the U.S.  Trump took the role Arnold thought he should have had.

That's it right there. Same goes for Mitt Romney, John McCain, and others. They have jealousy against Trump because he succeeded in doing what they failed to do.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2019, 07:34:25 AM »
That's it right there. Same goes for Mitt Romney, John McCain, and others. They have jealousy against Trump because he succeeded in doing what they failed to do.
No disrespect to Arnold but he is far from being President material

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2019, 08:03:18 AM »
I agree and this means he is not really an alpha male. Alpha males don't give a fuck. 1000 years ago alpha males slaughtered their opponents and took what was theirs. I have lost all respect for Arnold. He is nothing but a cuck to me now.

It's more difficult to slaughter opponents and take what is theirs these days!

1000 years ago, sure!
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2019, 10:15:29 AM »

It's more difficult to slaughter opponents and take what is theirs these days!

1000 years ago, sure!

Not in the Middle East.