Author Topic: STAR WARS: The Mandalorian (Disney Streaming Service)  (Read 51906 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: STAR WARS: The Mandalorian (Disney Streaming Service)
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2019, 09:09:13 PM »
A Bounty Hunter dragging a baby around the galaxy isn't what I expected when I signed up for Disney+.

Also.....

That woman that repaired his ship was a shitty actress.  Cringe inducing diversity hire.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2019, 10:33:13 AM »
Episode 6.  More cheese.  Horribly bad acting by the supporting characters.  Series going downhill fast.  Odds of me watching season 2............slim.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2019, 11:09:10 AM »
Episode 6.  More cheese.  Horribly bad acting by the supporting characters.  Series going downhill fast.  Odds of me watching season 2............slim.

x2

First three episodes were great.  Last three have been garbage.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2019, 12:42:47 PM »
Last episode was fine until the very end when you learned he jailed vs killed.

Dumb.
Y

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2019, 06:37:30 PM »
After The Mandalorian, Natalia Tena Is First to Appear in Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter

One could (very easily) argue that the three biggest franchises in the world at any given moment are Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter. Now, one familiar face has shown up in all three, as Natalia Tena made her Star Wars debut in the sixth episode of The Mandalorian, after previously appearing as Osha in Thrones and Nymphadora Tonks in the Harry Potter series.

In The Mandalorian, Tena plays Xi'an, a mercenary who appears to be of the Twi'Lek species—you may recall Oola, Jabba the Hutt's Twi-Lek slave who he fed to the Rancor in Return of the Jedi. Xi'an has a romantic history with Mando, clearly, which, we can get into another time. But it's an interesting appearance for Tena, who becomes the first performer to appear in the modern iterations of Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter.

Tena's Osha in Game of Thrones was a staple of the early seasons, a wildling who at first appears adversarial, but eventually becomes a trusted friend of Bran and the Starks. Her Harry Potter character was similarly memorable, a half-blood witch, and a member of the Order of the Phoenix who was related to Sirius Black, Bellatrix Lestrange, and married to Professor Lupin. Tena appeared as the character in the last four films of the series.

Other performers—including, of course, Pedro Pascal— have appeared in two of the three; Gwendoline Christie, who, of course, played Brienne of Tarth on Thrones, also appeared in The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi as Captain Phasma. Domhnall Gleeson, who plays the villainous General Hux in the new Star Wars movies, also played Bill Weasley in both Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows installments. A few others, like Ciaran Hinds (Mance Rayder in Thrones and Dumbledore's brother in Potter) have made appearances in two of the three, but Tena is the first to check off all three boxes.

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a30220274/natalia-tena-the-mandalorian-harry-potter-game-of-thrones/?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflowFBMH&utm_medium=social-media&fbclid=IwAR2h2vj3yKdfv8KPiq89JGAq51gmlebT-0nUKE5Y4RQvoyp2RtHdKA1Ghsk

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2019, 06:37:38 PM »
Last episode was fine until the very end when you learned he jailed vs killed.

Dumb.

They want Kurgan, Osha and Bill Burr to show up again later.

Q

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2019, 09:43:56 PM »
Are those X-Wings?  X>  :P

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2019, 08:37:20 AM »
Are those X-Wings?  X>  :P

Dave Filoni seems like a fat homo to me.  A lot of Star Wars fans seem to think he is great and he should replace Kathleen Kennedy.  I think he's part of the problem.

Lucasfilm and Disney are run by Feminazis, homos, and cucks.............and it shows.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2019, 04:00:13 PM »
I just found this thread. What a bunch of queers.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2019, 04:06:31 PM »

This was gold. Hilarious. Still any man who likes Star Wars likes cocks

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2019, 09:10:20 AM »
https://nyafilmer.to/the-mandalorian/#/season-01-episode-07

Ep 7 starts off slow but gets serious at the end.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2019, 08:13:57 PM »
I know that there have been some complaints about some of the episodes, but the show is really working for me.

Seeing X-Wings and Twi'leks...

Badass.

Like Rogue One, this show is getting it.

It shows that things can be done right when the right people are in charge.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2019, 08:38:41 PM »
  ;D   ;D

Chapter 7 was awesome..
My only disappointment is that there is only 1 chapter left before the season ends..
They haven't said when season 2 Will start...

>:(  >:(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2019, 08:41:31 PM »
Loved Ep 7!

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2019, 02:38:46 PM »
Nick Nolte was the voice, but Misty Rosas was the body.

145 cm.

Q

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2019, 06:46:14 PM »
is it just me or is Gina Carano getting a bit chunky(fat)  ???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2019, 07:03:33 PM »
dont get me wrong she's still kind of pretty. Really nice facial features, but I feel shes transitioning to that chubby single-depressed-mom- look.

How does she not think about what she shoves her face with being in movies all the time  ???

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2019, 07:06:38 PM »
is it just me or is Gina Carano getting a bit chunky(fat)  ???

Nope, it's not just you.

She's put on a good 20lbs. Maybe more.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2019, 07:31:29 PM »
Nope, it's not just you.

She's put on a good 20lbs. Maybe more.
ya thought so. Well I hope for her it doesn't get worse  :-X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »
We started discussing her girth on page four. ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2019, 07:46:38 PM »
Ops. My bad. Yeah that pic in the yellow dress makes it obvious.

Anyway she should realize what got her to hollywood. Her apperance mainly.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2019, 08:07:35 PM »

This interview kind of explains it. She had a misscarriage. And was treated bad in movie business. So guess she dealt with depression that way like many women do.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
KENOBI - A Star Wars Fan Film

G_Thang

• Getbig V

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2019, 02:49:17 PM »
Star Wars: Disney CEO Says Disney+ Shows Could Become Movies

After issuing a Star Wars slowdown and putting the feature film side of the franchise on carbonite until 2022, Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says television will serve as a big component of Star Wars moving forward through live-action and animated original programming to premiere on the Disney+ streaming service. Already home to the debut season of The Mandalorian, the first live-action series set in a galaxy far, far away, Disney+ is part of Disney’s plans to be “agnostic” with its platforms, says Iger, allowing Disney to convert movies into television — as it will with its Rogue One: A Star Wars Story spinoff — and, conversely, creates potential for television shows to become movies.

“Yes. I don’t look at it as just television, I look at it as an extension of Star Wars storytelling,” Iger told The Star Wars Show when asked if television is a big part of the Star Wars brand moving forward. “What Disney+ has given us the ability to do is to do just that, is to bring Star Wars to people in new ways, and to bring new Star Wars to people.”

Iger continued, “It’s not the same places or the same characters. Just look at Mandalorian. While, obviously, there’s a lot shared, there’s a lot that’s really fresh, and I love that.”

The Jon Favreau-created series most famously introduced the world to its breakout character, colloquially referred to as “Baby Yoda,” as well as a slew of other original fan-favorites, including its titular armored bounty hunter (Pedro Pascal), former Rebel shock trooper Cara Dune (Gina Carano), bounty hunter guild head Greef Karga (Carl Weathers) and Ugnaught Kuiil (Nick Nolte).

Because the Star Wars galaxy is wide and its library of characters near limitless, The Mandalorian and other Disney+ shows have the potential to transition into feature films.

“I love the ability to really be agnostic in terms of what platform it’s being made for,” Iger said. “And so it could be, down the road, that a TV show becomes a movie and a movie becomes a TV series. I’m not making any announcements here or not, but I think it’s important for us to be agnostic.”

Asked what’s next for Star Wars over the next 40 years following the arrival of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, the ninth and final entry in the episodic saga started in 1977, Iger notes Lucasfilm will determine what “makes the most sense” for its film slate post-Skywalker.

“The beauty of all this is that we’ll continue to tell stories between now and whenever the next film is, and while we’re doing that, we will work to find what makes the most sense to be released as a big screen experience,” he said. “And there are a number of choices, there are a number of discussions, there are a number of very talented people, and that to me is very exciting. In the meantime, fans of Star Wars are being well-served, I believe, with The Mandalorian and with what’s to come with the prequel to Rogue One and with Obi-Wan and with Clone Wars.”

Disney+ is now developing an untitled Rogue One spinoff centered around Diego Luna's Cassian Andor and an Obi-Wan Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor as the exiled Jedi.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/2019/12/27/star-wars-disney-ceo-bob-iger-disney-plus-tv-shows-could-become-movies-mandalorian/?fbclid=IwAR2H2zcsUA5WY02SPxZu1fMYwMtUPdP2KSh_4Br-h0kuoIQ5y0-hpyvFa4I