Author Topic: Just Remember, at the end of the day, Libs are always wrong  (Read 12445 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Just Remember, at the end of the day, Libs are always wrong
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2019, 04:50:36 AM »
Video comment: "The audience looks like they just got told santa isn't real"

A young audience just got "woke".

Newsflash: Greta Thunbeg just left for Europe on a catamaran.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2019, 06:19:32 AM »
Thus......?

Come on, you're almost there

Just explain exactly what you think this means.

We have some parts of the country that are experiencing record cold......thus.....?

what conclusion are you attempting to draw from this?

I’m not your personal jukebox. You obviously don’t wanna accept that this is a scam. You have lots of company in this regard.  Just don’t  expect everyone else to follow suit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2019, 11:48:38 AM »
I’m not your personal jukebox. You obviously don’t wanna accept that this is a scam. You have lots of company in this regard.  Just don’t  expect everyone else to follow suit.

You obviously are unwilling or unable to explain the point of your own post

why is that ?

You started and then you stopped before you got to the punchline

Winter storms in November are producing record cold temperature

So what?

What is that supposed to mean?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 08:52:52 AM »

That video shows exactly the problem - people don’t know shit about what they’re talking about.  The part about evil coal burning causing an expansion of trees illustrates it perfectly and sets up real though and conversation.

So it’s not surprising it was selectively ignored by a certain group here.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2019, 09:11:10 AM »

Just got around to watching this. Fucking great.💪

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2019, 09:45:01 AM »
That video shows exactly the problem - people don’t know shit about what they’re talking about.  The part about evil coal burning causing an expansion of trees illustrates it perfectly and sets up real though and conversation.

So it’s not surprising it was selectively ignored by a certain group here.

Professor Peterson is a clinical psychologist. If I want to know about trees, I'm more inclined to ask a botanist whose profession includes the study of trees. If I am interested in our carbon footprint, I will go to a climatologist for information, not a clinical psychologist.

From what I've read, there are more trees in the Northern hemisphere today then in there were 100 years ago. The reason for this is because we are actually planting more trees then we once did. Unfortunately, other parts of the world a clearing out trees (the rain forest) to expand agriculture. Supposedly, worldwide we are cutting down 15 billion trees and plant 5 billion.

Coal has always seem like nasty stuff to me. My grandparents had a coal fired furnace which produced not only heat but plenty of soot. Coal miners, specially in those the past, are apt to develop black lung disease or pneumoconiosis from breathing in coal dust. In Oregon, there is a movement to stop the transport of coal via the railroad.  Eugene, OR City Council voted 5-3 in favor of Councilor Alan Zelenka’s resolution to restrict the export of coal by train through Eugene’s rail yard and our neighborhoods in West Eugene. The defeat of all coal terminals in Oregon and Washington is a big win for Gorge resources and communities. Imagine the coal dust coming off of uncovered railroad cars in the Columbia Gorge which is famous for it's winds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2019, 09:54:20 AM »
“Climate change” - The great tax grab

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2019, 10:01:03 AM »

Your comment is just a little simplistic.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2019, 10:06:58 AM »
Professor Peterson is a clinical psychologist. If I want to know about trees, I'm more inclined to ask a botanist whose profession includes the study of trees. If I am interested in our carbon footprint, I will go to a climatologist for information, not a clinical psychologist.

From what I've read, there are more trees in the Northern hemisphere today then in there were 100 years ago. The reason for this is because we are actually planting more trees then we once did. Unfortunately, other parts of the world a clearing out trees (the rain forest) to expand agriculture. Supposedly, worldwide we are cutting down 15 billion trees and plant 5 billion.

Coal has always seem like nasty stuff to me. My grandparents had a coal fired furnace which produced not only heat but plenty of soot. Coal miners, specially in those the past, are apt to develop black lung disease or pneumoconiosis from breathing in coal dust. In Oregon, there is a movement to stop the transport of coal via the railroad.  Eugene, OR City Council voted 5-3 in favor of Councilor Alan Zelenka’s resolution to restrict the export of coal by train through Eugene’s rail yard and our neighborhoods in West Eugene. The defeat of all coal terminals in Oregon and Washington is a big win for Gorge resources and communities. Imagine the coal dust coming off of uncovered railroad cars in the Columbia Gorge which is famous for it's winds.

I take it then that you don’t think he spoke a lot of sense & made some very good points.
Are you going to stop using heaters / Electricity/ Petrol / etc etc ?

When the earth / Nature has had enough of us it will deal with us it’s that simple.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2019, 10:08:31 AM »

Is it ?  Then why do all these Impending catastrophic events always mean more Taxation.

It’s a Con - Simple.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2019, 10:33:22 AM »
I take it then that you don’t think he spoke a lot of sense & made some very good points.
Are you going to stop using heaters / Electricity/ Petrol / etc etc ?

When the earth / Nature has had enough of us it will deal with us it’s that simple.

The professor made a couple of good points.

Are you going to stop asking dumb questions?

Do you mean Mother Nature, also known as Mother Earth? Seems like you're saying when we've been really bad, she'll spank us. I don't know about you, but I find it amusing to be compared to a naughty child. I suspect she's already dealing with us.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2019, 10:51:21 AM »
The professor made a couple of good points.

Are you going to stop asking dumb questions?

Do you mean Mother Nature, also known as Mother Earth? Seems like you're saying when we've been really bad, she'll spank us. I don't know about you, but I find it amusing to be compared to a naughty child. I suspect she's already dealing with us.

Hmmmm What Questions did you perceive as Dumb ?

We are all at the Mercy of Nature be it man or child,
I could be totally wrong that I accept- I think Nature will look after itself.
We haven’t been on this Earth very long in comparison to how long the earth
Has existed & In The Grand Scheme of Things we’re quite insignificant- Only
Not to Ourselves of Course.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2019, 11:45:32 AM »
Hmmmm What Questions did you perceive as Dumb ?

We are all at the Mercy of Nature be it man or child,
I could be totally wrong that I accept- I think Nature will look after itself.
We haven’t been on this Earth very long in comparison to how long the earth
Has existed & In The Grand Scheme of Things we’re quite insignificant- Only
Not to Ourselves of Course.

Give me a moment, I've forgotten which one it was....oh yeah. It was this one: "Are you going to stop using heaters / Electricity/ Petrol / etc etc ?" The answer is obvious. Of course I don't plan to stop using any of these things, including the two etc's

I have been on this earth for a very long time and I see myself as being very significant. I agree with you, nature wins.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2019, 12:33:46 PM »

No, it’s not. Like every other left-wing idea the endgame is to take resources out of the private sector and put them in the hands of bureaucrats and politicians.  The best current example would be Elizabeth Warren’s wealth tax.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2019, 02:31:21 PM »
No, it’s not. Like every other left-wing idea the endgame is to take resources out of the private sector and put them in the hands of bureaucrats and politicians.  The best current example would be Elizabeth Warren’s wealth tax.

If you say so.

Will you have to pay the 2% wealth tax should she be elected and her plan get through congress? If so, can I borrow some money from you?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2019, 03:09:11 PM »
Bernie Sanders city😂😂😂😂😂

It's not just you: Vermont really is that cold with record-breaking low temperatures

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2019/11/13/vermont-weather-burlington-record-low-temperatures-tuesday-wednesday-national-weather-service/4176648002/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2019, 04:58:48 AM »
Give me a moment, I've forgotten which one it was....oh yeah. It was this one: "Are you going to stop using heaters / Electricity/ Petrol / etc etc ?" The answer is obvious. Of course I don't plan to stop using any of these things, including the two etc's

I have been on this earth for a very long time and I see myself as being very significant. I agree with you, nature wins.

You found that Dumb !!
So Just like me & J Peterson you don’t believe the Global Warming Crap.

Because if you do believe it You’re a Hypocrite by your actions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2019, 02:28:36 PM »
You found that Dumb !!
So Just like me & J Peterson you don’t believe the Global Warming Crap.

Because if you do believe it You’re a Hypocrite by your actions.

I can live with being a hypocrite, if that what my actions mean.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2019, 02:34:27 PM »
I can live with being a hypocrite, if that what my actions mean.

You said it.
At least you’re honest about that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2019, 02:58:49 PM »
You said it.
At least you’re honest about that.

I will go a step futher and say that if I were building a home today, I'd shoot for it being a zero energry house....mainly to save on utility bills. If I were to buy an additional auto, I'd go with an all electric one for use around town....but I'm not going to do that because they are too expensive and the return on the investment takes too long.

So, not only am I not going to give up the comforts of life on behalf of climate change, if I did so, it would be primarily for economic or personal reasons.

I have changed out every light fixture possible with LED bulbs as opposed to incandesent ones, which use more energy. LED's are expensive but they last, like forever.

As part of a new landscape project, I had an irrigation system installed. Supposedly, it uses so much less water that I can get a rebate from the state.

I recycle as much as I can. This reduces the cost of my garbage bill, because I am able to use a smaller garbage can for non-recycleables.

I buy a lot of products online, which saves me driving from store to store to find what I want and therefore reduces my fuel consumption. I also do this because shopping is a pain in the ass and the malls are too crowded which make me uncomfortable due to having enochlophobia (fear of crowded places) and claustrophobia fear of tight spaces.

My intentions are good, even though my motives aren't.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »
I will go a step futher and say that if I were building a home today, I'd shoot for it being a zero energry house....mainly to save on utility bills. If I were to buy an additional auto, I'd go with an all electric one for use around town....but I'm not going to do that because they are too expensive and the return on the investment takes too long.

So, not only am I not going to give up the comforts of life on behalf of climate change, if I did so, it would be primarily for economic or personal reasons.

I have changed out every light fixture possible with LED bulbs as opposed to incandesent ones, which use more energy. LED's are expensive but they last, like forever.

As part of a new landscape project, I had an irrigation system installed. Supposedly, it uses so much less water that I can get a rebate from the state.

I recycle as much as I can. This reduces the cost of my garbage bill, because I am able to use a smaller garbage can for non-recycleables.

I buy a lot of products online, which saves me driving from store to store to find what I want and therefore reduces my fuel consumption. I also do this because shopping is a pain in the ass and the malls are too crowded which make me uncomfortable due to having enochlophobia (fear of crowded places) and claustrophobia fear of tight spaces.

My intentions are good, even though my motives aren't.

😃 👍🏻

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »
If you say so.

Will you have to pay the 2% wealth tax should she be elected and her plan get through congress? If so, can I borrow some money from you?

This is a good example of the cognitive dissonance displayed by liberals and leftists when confronted with an undeniable truth.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2019, 05:45:17 PM »
This is a good example of the cognitive dissonance displayed by liberals and leftists when confronted with an undeniable truth.
Yep, as long as it isn't happening to them, then all sorts of immoral things are ok (murdering babies, stealing money, etc.).

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2019, 06:08:24 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2019, 06:43:56 PM »
Yes, save the environment, give all your money to the government, they're known to be honest and upstanding with our tax dollars.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!