Author Topic: Adam Schiff’s dull impeachment hearings are a flop  (Read 1794 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Adam Schiff’s dull impeachment hearings are a flop
« on: November 14, 2019, 11:16:09 AM »
https://nypost.com/2019/11/13/goodwin-adam-schiffs-dull-impeachment-hearings-are-a-flop/

"If Schiff, the zealous California chair of the intelligence panel, has a compelling vision about how to persuade the public that the president committed crimes or anything approaching crimes involving Ukraine, it escapes me. The first day of hearings and the first witnesses should have at least been able to produce facts and tantalizing hints that would leave viewers wanting more."

>

"it is well established that Ukraine’s Washington embassy helped spread dirt on Paul Manafort when he was Trump campaign chairman and that some Ukraine officials met with Hillary Clinton aides and other Democrats in 2016. Among them was Alexandra Chalupa, a former Democratic National Committee contractor who worked with Ukrainians to get dirt on Trump.

According to Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican at Wednesday’s hearing, Dems took her name out of the testimony transcripts before releasing them. That’s ­curious.

All of which points to the biggest problem with the Schiff show. Dems obviously fear a fair and complete investigation of all the facts, one that reveals their contacts with the whistleblower, his political connections and all the events involving Ukraine and the Bidens.

What are they hiding?"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Adam Schiff’s dull impeachment hearings are a flop
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 12:10:21 PM »
https://nypost.com/2019/11/13/goodwin-adam-schiffs-dull-impeachment-hearings-are-a-flop/

"If Schiff, the zealous California chair of the intelligence panel, has a compelling vision about how to persuade the public that the president committed crimes or anything approaching crimes involving Ukraine, it escapes me. The first day of hearings and the first witnesses should have at least been able to produce facts and tantalizing hints that would leave viewers wanting more."

>

"it is well established that Ukraine’s Washington embassy helped spread dirt on Paul Manafort when he was Trump campaign chairman and that some Ukraine officials met with Hillary Clinton aides and other Democrats in 2016. Among them was Alexandra Chalupa, a former Democratic National Committee contractor who worked with Ukrainians to get dirt on Trump.

According to Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican at Wednesday’s hearing, Dems took her name out of the testimony transcripts before releasing them. That’s ­curious.

All of which points to the biggest problem with the Schiff show. Dems obviously fear a fair and complete investigation of all the facts, one that reveals their contacts with the whistleblower, his political connections and all the events involving Ukraine and the Bidens.

What are they hiding?"

Michael Goodwin is entitled to his opinion, which is what this is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 12:29:53 PM »
Hardly a flop.
Amb Taylor was highly credible and they are laying out the facts/evidence in a clear, precise, methodical manner.
Chairman Schiff and the dems refused to allow  absurd conspiracy theories to distract the proceedings.

FYI, impeaching a President is a very serious action .
It's not meant to be an entertaining reality TV show.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shifty claimed he didn’t know and didn’t have prior contact with the whistleblower.

With that one lie,he completely destroyed his credibility with anyone on the fence.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 06:56:14 PM »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shifty claimed he didn’t know and didn’t have prior contact with the whistleblower.

With that one lie,he completely destroyed his credibility with anyone on the fence.

If that is the case then Trumptards credibility has been ground into a microscopic dust given his 10k+ lies

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 07:16:10 PM »
If that is the case then Trumptards credibility has been ground into a microscopic dust given his 10k+ lies
You're an embarrassment, you should be ashamed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 07:51:57 PM »
Hardly a flop.
Amb Taylor was highly credible and they are laying out the facts/evidence in a clear, precise, methodical manner.
Chairman Schiff and the dems refused to allow  absurd conspiracy theories to distract the proceedings.

FYI, impeaching a President is a very serious action .
It's not meant to be an entertaining reality TV show.

Ambassador Taylor is as credible as Christine Blasey Ford

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 07:56:35 PM »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Schiff might as well call Maxine Waters as a witness tomorrow

Hillary and Barry Sotero damn well made sure they won’t be calling Ambassador Stevens

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 09:57:38 AM »
I know you want to believe this will be the same thing as before...but it's not. Sorry.

Which before?

The Kavanaugh Hearings?
The Mueller Investigation?

I’m starting to lose track of the number of times the Democrats think they “have” President Trump only to end up with nothing?

Ambassadors Taylor and Kent were beyond pathetic and the only thing that they exposed was that the Democrats have no clue what they are doing and the Impeachment Inquiry is a complete sham

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 10:17:05 AM »
Children (and adults with the intelligence level of a child) seem to get bored quickly when complex topics are being discussed

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2019, 10:59:38 AM »
To be fair Straw , intelligence isn't the issue.
For Trumpers it's a simple matter of BELIEF over facts or objective proof.
The need to believe in TRUMP and refuse to acknowledge any fault or guilt of him.
This is more like some religion then mere politics

I've tried to talk sense into countless bodybuilders I judged that failed to win or place well.
I've used this example but it bears repeating here.
No matter what photos , videos or judging critique I gave , they REFUSED to accept reality.
They refused to accept the simple fact of losing to a superior physique.

Every time I attend a Braves game, the pitcher will throw to first to hold the base runner.
If the Braves pitcher does, they cheer him on, no matter how many times he throws over.
If the other team's pitcher does it, they scream he's slowing the game down  ;D

I know plenty of guys who will cheat on their gf or spouse and feel justified to do so.
BUT, they also say they'd kill her if she did the same thing. WTF.

Team Trump has a few  good  things with their politics.
Being fair and objective was never one of them.

Oh fuck off Howard.

The Democrats do the same thing ignoring the blatant shortcomings of members of their party.

Start from Cortez, work to the rest of the squad, the candidates, any California democrat, etc...….

Stop acting like this is some sort of phenomenon limited to one side.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2019, 11:09:57 AM »
I am going to try to stick with just reading what is posted here about the impeachment proceedings. You all seem to have it pretty well covered, regardless of your perspective. Nothing I post will change what happens when all is said and done. For now, I'll stick with reading your speculations rather than adding my own to them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 11:25:49 AM »
To be fair Straw , intelligence isn't the issue.
For Trumpers it's a simple matter of BELIEF over facts or objective proof.
The need to believe in TRUMP and refuse to acknowledge any fault or guilt of him.
This is more like some religion then mere politics

I've tried to talk sense into countless bodybuilders I judged that failed to win or place well.
I've used this example but it bears repeating here.
No matter what photos , videos or judging critique I gave , they REFUSED to accept reality.
They refused to accept the simple fact of losing to a superior physique.

Every time I attend a Braves game, the pitcher will throw to first to hold the base runner.
If the Braves pitcher does, they cheer him on, no matter how many times he throws over.
If the other team's pitcher does it, they scream he's slowing the game down  ;D

I know plenty of guys who will cheat on their gf or spouse and feel justified to do so.
BUT, they also say they'd kill her if she did the same thing. WTF.

Team Trump has a few  good  things with their politics.
Being fair and objective was never one of them.

it is if you take their objection of "boredom" seriously

It's no different than when children complain they are bored when they are stuck listening to their parent talk with other adults

Of course, it's an excuse. 

They'll say any stupid thing to avoid actually having to look at, listen to and address the crimes of their fat orange messiah.

That closet case Lindsey Graham has flip flopped all over the place to avoid having to address Trumps crimes and now he's resorted to covering his ears and eyes to prevent having any knowledge of the facts at hand

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 12:10:08 PM »
It's one embarrassment after another for libtard left-wing nuts.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 12:44:50 PM »
I think about responding on here but then I remember who voted for Hillary and save myself a lot of time.  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2019, 05:45:07 PM »
Just because you're mom told you that, doesn't mean you need to repeat it here.
You're a proven liar, your opinion means less than shizzos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!