Author Topic: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment  (Read 28791 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2019, 04:26:21 PM »
The senile idiot is reporting posts to the moderators and having them removed.

Seems like someone’s queer grandpa, and adulterous gay ex-husband, takes this shit way too serious.

What a disgusting human being.

He didn't report those.  I just removed them.  I'm pretty open about deleting stuff.  You really gotta reign that stuff in. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »
When Trump is impeached, the right will remain mum.  ::)

No, because he will still remain in office. Everyone with an objective brain knows that. I can't believe anyone really thinks the Senate will have him removed from office. It's just a political stunt to tarnish his legacy but will help his chances in the next election.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2019, 06:38:46 PM »
He didn't report those.  I just removed them.  I'm pretty open about deleting stuff.  You really gotta reign that stuff in. 

Okay, if you’re doing it then it is obviously just a shameless attempt at trying to flirt with me.

🤣🤣

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2019, 06:46:51 PM »
Yeah, I did.  ;D

A smiley face doesn't make it cute or justify it. I don't think you're a horrible person you just have no sense of honor and are guided by your feelings and emotions. It doesn't matter how much better Trump has made this country (the DOW again has hit a new record) all that matters to you is that you hate him. His gruff, boorish behavior offends your tender girlie-girl sensibilities. You're bi-sexual, but maybe you should focus more on channeling your seemingly dormant hetero side.
Do something manly for a change. Buy a gun and go hunting. Kill something and skin and filet it. Roast it outdoors on an open fire and eat it with your bare hands. Feel your sucked in and shrivelled balls start unfolding and descending
back out again. Feel your butthole tighten up and declare itself an exit-only orifice. If someone even looks covetingly at your sandwich, beat the shit out of him in public and stand over him in triumph glaring at the quivering onlookers with a challenging state.

Start acting like a man FFS!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2019, 09:29:04 PM »
A smiley face doesn't make it cute or justify it. I don't think you're a horrible person you just have no sense of honor and are guided by your feelings and emotions. It doesn't matter how much better Trump has made this country (the DOW again has hit a new record) all that matters to you is that you hate him. His gruff, boorish behavior offends your tender girlie-girl sensibilities. You're bi-sexual, but maybe you should focus more on channeling your seemingly dormant hetero side.
Do something manly for a change. Buy a gun and go hunting. Kill something and skin and filet it. Roast it outdoors on an open fire and eat it with your bare hands. Feel your sucked in and shrivelled balls start unfolding and descending
back out again. Feel your butthole tighten up and declare itself an exit-only orifice. If someone even looks covetingly at your sandwich, beat the shit out of him in public and stand over him in triumph whilst your flaccid cock is dangling as you glare at the quivering onlookers with a challenging state.

Solid.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2019, 09:30:36 PM »
back out again. Feel your butthole tighten up and declare itself an exit-only orifice. If someone even looks covetingly at your sandwich, beat the shit out of him in public and stand over him in triumph glaring at the quivering onlookers with a challenging state.

Well said.  With regard to your final admonition, I would say he should never "act" like a man but instead be a Man.  Anyone can pretend, just look at the idiots in Hollyweird.  I do understand what you meant and am only mentioning it worded as I have done because, well...I tend to be wordy.  ;)

Prime needs to behave as and be a Man.  For the greater part that has nothing to do with one's choice (and I THINK it is a choice) in sexuality, but rather with a person's mindset.  The mindset of a liberal is far from that of a rational Man. They feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel rather than think.  If I may?

How does one "understand" a liberal?  Think of a Man and take away reason and accountability.  

Again sir, well said.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2019, 10:36:24 PM »
Solid.

Please modify your post and put in bold lettering your embellishment. I would have missed it if I didn't reread the post checking for spelling and grammar errors which I often find after I post something.

That addition you made me legit LOL!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2019, 10:47:06 PM »
Please modify your post and put in bold lettering your embellishment. I would have missed it if I didn't reread the post checking for spelling and grammar errors which I often find after I post something.

That addition you made me legit LOL!

Done!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2019, 04:22:04 AM »

ha ha ha ha!!!!!! 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »

Ha ha ha
Very Well Said
I can only Hope Prime Will Take Notice of your Fine Advice.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2019, 05:51:39 PM »
Okay, if you’re doing it then it is obviously just a shameless attempt at trying to flirt with me.

🤣🤣

Nah.  Just being fair.   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2019, 01:33:52 AM »
Ha ha ha
Very Well Said
I can only Hope Prime Will Take Notice of your Fine Advice.

Are you chiding me for trying to put a more pleasant spin on things? Shame on you. It was you who told me I had changed; which I took to mean that you thought I'd become too serious about certain things. My happy face is posted sincerely and meant to convey that I don't take anything that is posted or said about me on Getbig too seriously. Unless of course, someone would like to compliment me on my great wisdom and that, I would greatly appreciate.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2019, 08:56:56 AM »
Are you chiding me for trying to put a more pleasant spin on things? Shame on you. It was you who told me I had changed; which I took to mean that you thought I'd become too serious about certain things. My happy face is posted sincerely and meant to convey that I don't take anything that is posted or said about me on Getbig too seriously. Unless of course, someone would like to compliment me on my great wisdom and that, I would greatly appreciate.

Glad to hear you’ve taken notice.
I’m very pleased you’re Happy and
Your Extreme wisdom & Knowledge is always most welcome.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2019, 03:58:06 PM »
Glad to hear you’ve taken notice.
I’m very pleased you’re Happy and
Your Extreme wisdom & Knowledge is always most welcome.

;D

That you for the compliment. Hope you and yours are having a wonderful holiday season so far. Any plans to travel to the states?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2019, 04:11:42 PM »
That's the problem with you mentally ill leftists.  You're supposedly a male but you have a female brain and think objective reality does not exist and that if you just spam people with lies you can somehow fool them into believing in your own false reality.  Biden and his son were clearly the criminals taking bribes from China and abusing power to place his crack addict son into a job he isn't even qualified for, yet kike-leftists use the standard Alinsky tactic of accusing your opponent of the crime you're guilty of.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2019, 04:37:55 PM »
That you for the compliment. Hope you and yours are having a wonderful holiday season so far. Any plans to travel to the states?

Thanks
I’ve only just got Back from visiting my daughter & family on cape cod,
Went to Boston a couple of days & New York - Jezuss Times Square around
The Rockefeller Building / Christmas Tree was Unbelievably full of People.
Had A Great Time in All.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2019, 12:43:36 PM »
'Impeached' Trump still owning the minds of the Democrats.  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2019, 01:00:14 PM »
That's the problem with you mentally ill leftists.  You're supposedly a male but you have a female brain and think objective reality does not exist and that if you just spam people with lies you can somehow fool them into believing in your own false reality.  Biden and his son were clearly the criminals taking bribes from China and abusing power to place his crack addict son into a job he isn't even qualified for, yet kike-leftists use the standard Alinsky tactic of accusing your opponent of the crime you're guilty of.

Kind Sir, please don’t blame women for the outbreak of whiny, brain dead, liberal soy boys.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »
Thanks
I’ve only just got Back from visiting my daughter & family on cape cod,
Went to Boston a couple of days & New York - Jezuss Times Square around
The Rockefeller Building / Christmas Tree was Unbelievably full of People.
Had A Great Time in All.

Looks like you have enjoyed some special time with your family. That is excellent. NYC, especially Time's Square is a great place to be during the holidays.

Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes is a joy to experience. Did you get to see it?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2019, 05:32:42 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2019, 07:40:29 PM »
Looks like you have enjoyed some special time with your family. That is excellent. NYC, especially Time's Square is a great place to be during the holidays.

Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes is a joy to experience. Did you get to see it?

Thanks 👍🏻  - We did have  lovely time.
Sadly no didn’t get to see that, maybe if I’m fortunate to visit again.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2019, 07:58:44 PM »
Thanks 👍🏻  - We did have  lovely time.
Sadly no didn’t get to see that, maybe if I’m fortunate to visit again.

Get tickets well in advance. Trust me it is worth the expense. Tickets run about $300 ea for good seats (first mezzanine center section). I celebrated Thanksgiving several years back with family in Bronxville, NY. My cousin hired driver with a van big enough to transport all 12 of us into NYC. We spent the day there doing all the things tourists do, including going en mass to see The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Extravaganza. We also stood on the sidewalk near Macy's and watched the parade of Santa's. 
The Parade begins at West 77th Street and Central Park West. It Proceeds to Columbus Circle and turns on to Central Park South and down 6th Ave, from 59th street and passes 42nd street, and down to 34th street. The Parade ends at Macy's Herald Square.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2019, 12:56:17 AM »
Kind Sir, please don’t blame women for the outbreak of whiny, brain dead, liberal soy boys.

Even you have to admit that you are somewhat unique, to say the least.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2019, 08:34:41 AM »
Get tickets well in advance. Trust me it is worth the expense. Tickets run about $300 ea for good seats (first mezzanine center section). I celebrated Thanksgiving several years back with family in Bronxville, NY. My cousin hired driver with a van big enough to transport all 12 of us into NYC. We spent the day there doing all the things tourists do, including going en mass to see The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Extravaganza. We also stood on the sidewalk near Macy's and watched the parade of Santa's. 
The Parade begins at West 77th Street and Central Park West. It Proceeds to Columbus Circle and turns on to Central Park South and down 6th Ave, from 59th street and passes 42nd street, and down to 34th street. The Parade ends at Macy's Herald Square.

Ahhh - Wow 😱 - That’s out of my price range ( Not being the Typical Multi Millionaire Get Bigger )
Though I’m forever positive & Things May of Course Change. 😃
We’re hoping to return in May to My Daughters & will visit NY with my Mrs & hope to go
Niagra Falls / Toronto - 🤞👍🏻

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2019, 08:38:51 AM »

I grew up right next to Bronxville and worked for a firm there for awhile.