Author Topic: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment  (Read 28806 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment
« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2019, 04:00:38 PM »

Ahhh - Wow 😱 - That’s out of my price range ( Not being the Typical Multi Millionaire Get Bigger )
Though I’m forever positive & Things May of Course Change. 😃
We’re hoping to return in May to My Daughters & will visit NY with my Mrs & hope to go
Niagra Falls / Toronto - 🤞👍🏻

I was a bit surprised at the ticket cost too. When I went with family, it was several years ago and my cousin bought all the tickets. I think she's very well off. Bronxville, NY where she and her partner lived is a very upscale suburb. They currently live in Santa Rosa, C.A., which probably isn't a slum. It's in wine country 54 miles outside San Francisco. She and her partner are semiretired former Microsoft senior software engineers and current real estate investors.

I have never been to Niagara Falls. That should be interesting. I know you'll be disappointed about this, but I don't think it is legal to go over the falls in a barrel.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2019, 06:34:34 PM »
I was a bit surprised at the ticket cost too. When I went with family, it was several years ago and my cousin bought all the tickets. I think she's very well off. Bronxville, NY where she and her partner lived is a very upscale suburb. They currently live in Santa Rosa, C.A., which probably isn't a slum. It's in wine country 54 miles outside San Francisco. She and her partner are semiretired former Microsoft senior software engineers and current real estate investors.

I have never been to Niagara Falls. That should be interesting. I know you'll be disappointed about this, but I don't think it is legal to go over the falls in a barrel.  ;D

It was very good of them to get so many tickets.
Yes it appears they have done very well for themselves.

Damn - Now you tell Me. !! It was my aim to go over the Falls in a Barrel 🤔😢
Still if I Survive they can Prosecute Me.. 🤣😂🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2019, 06:44:28 PM »
It was very good of them to get so many tickets.
Yes it appears they have done very well for themselves.

Damn - Now you tell Me. !! It was my aim to go over the Falls in a Barrel 🤔😢
Still if I Survive they can Prosecute Me.. 🤣😂🤣

Well, they probably wouldn't. When I was looking this up, it seems the authorities don't pursue prosecution for violating this law. The probably think if you survive, you deserve to get away with it.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 25, 2019, 12:17:43 AM »
Well, they probably wouldn't. When I was looking this up, it seems the authorities don't pursue prosecution for violating this law. The probably think if you survive, you deserve to get away with it.  :)

Great News - Barrel on Order. 👍🏻😃

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 25, 2019, 01:09:50 AM »

Great News - Barrel on Order. 👍🏻😃

I think a steel drum might be a better way to go.  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 25, 2019, 10:14:53 AM »
https://nationalfile.com/exposed-pelosi-jr-worked-in-ukraine-with-accused-fraudster-facing-prison/

Imagine that.

Paul Pelosi Jr working for corrupt businesses in the Ukraine.

He should definitely be called into the Senate to testify before starting the government investigation 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 25, 2019, 01:57:48 PM »
https://nationalfile.com/exposed-pelosi-jr-worked-in-ukraine-with-accused-fraudster-facing-prison/

Imagine that.

Paul Pelosi Jr working for corrupt businesses in the Ukraine.

He should definitely be called into the Senate to testify before starting the government investigation  

False

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-jr-ukraine/

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 26, 2019, 07:34:05 AM »
Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g1KfU5ifhqE#menu

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2019, 10:52:00 AM »
NRGlab stands for energy landscapes and beyond. The NRGlab is a laboratory on energy transition initiated by Sven Stremke
and Renée de Waal. The NRGlab is based in the Netherlands and linked to the Landscape Architecture Group of Wageningen
University. We can be contacted and work in English, German and Dutch. This text in Dutch.

As landscape architects, we focus on the future, that is giving shape and helping to realize sustainable landscape transformations.
We are well aware of the necessity to join forces with other disciplines if we want to make a difference. This website is our online
platform where we collect knowledge, share experiences and bring together people who work on the subject of sustainable
energy transition. The website should help forming coalitions for research, design and teaching projects on energy transition.

http://www.nrglab.net

Claims about Pelosi’s son are misleading
Paul Pelosi Jr. once served on the board of an American energy company, Viscoil, that dissolved and re-formed in Singapore under a different name. But Paul Pelosi had no part in the new entity, and it’s unclear to what extent the company has done business in Ukraine.
Reports of the connection appeared in One America News Network and other conservative outlets, the source of which appears to be an Oct. 3 tweet from Patrick Howley, a writer for the Epoch Times. The pro-Donald Trump website has been known to publish conspiratorial content.

"BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!" Howley said in the tweet, which has been retweeted more than 12,000 times. "And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!"

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2019/10/15/politifact-pelosi-romney-and-kerry-dont-have-sons-working-for-companies-linked-to-ukraine/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2020, 10:08:01 PM »
Company co-founded by Nancy Pelosi's son charged with securities fraud

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/17/company-co-founded-nancy-pelosis-son-charged-secur/?utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_id=chacka&utm_campaign=TWT+-+DSA

Who gives a fuck when at the end of the day she has a pretty nice set of tits for an 80 year old broad.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2020, 07:30:47 AM »
Who gives a fuck when at the end of the day she has a pretty nice set of tits for an 80 year old broad.

Well, she won't be petting any porcupine's with those fun-bags hanging down as they'd surely POP!

The bitch is evile.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2020, 03:24:32 PM »
Well, she won't be petting any porcupine's with those fun-bags hanging down as they'd surely POP!

The bitch is evile.

It would be utterly fantastic if she were to bounce up and down about my cock whilst I suckled like a newborn bundle of joy.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2020, 06:10:21 AM »
 8)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2020, 08:59:13 PM »
8)

True.. you can't
But you can impeach using your office to strong arm another nation into investigating your rival with the threat of holding up millions in aid and that is actually what we are talking about. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2020, 09:11:18 PM »
True.. you can't
But you can impeach using your office to strong arm another nation into investigating your rival with the threat of holding up millions in aid and that is actually what we are talking about. 

Is there a legal definition of "Abuse of Power" and "Obstruction of congress"?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2020, 09:14:30 PM »
True.. you can't
Good to see you used your time away from getbig to remain ignorant.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2020, 09:15:03 PM »

Not doing what Nancy Pelosi wants when she wants you to.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2020, 09:26:48 PM »

Yes. When you are President and you use the office of President to try and get a foreign  power to publicly announce an investigation against your political rival, that is the definition of Abuse of Power. When you blanket order no one to respond to Congressional Subpoenas or allow any evidence  documents to be released to Congress upon request.. You must remember you are falling into the republican trap of "legal definition" For example,   In your argument, Trump could literally give Alaska to Russia and it wouldn't violate a "law" but it would be abuse of power. Trump could dismantle the armed services and not violate a law.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2020, 10:22:26 PM »
Yes. When you are President and you use the office of President to try and get a foreign  power to publicly announce an investigation against your political rival, that is the definition of Abuse of Power. When you blanket order no one to respond to Congressional Subpoenas or allow any evidence  documents to be released to Congress upon request.. You must remember you are falling into the republican trap of "legal definition" For example,   In your argument, Trump could literally give Alaska to Russia and it wouldn't violate a "law" but it would be abuse of power. Trump could dismantle the armed services and not violate a law.

That's your legal definition? Just listing a specific act and just claiming it's abuse of power that merits impeaching the President. That's a legal definition? When Jefferson made the Louisiana purchase without authorized funding by congress was that abuse of power? Just taking it upon himself to spend taxpayer money? How about when Obama used the IRS to attack his opponents? Woodrow Wilson just by Presidential fiat resegregated the Civil Service? When FDR put Japanese in internment camps? No accusation, no trial, just for being Japanese. Was that abuse of power?

And obstruction of Congress? Why didn't they say obstruction of justice where there is a legal definition? Doing anything that congress doesn't want can be termed obstruction of Congress.

The reason why you didn't give the legal definition of these "crimes" is that there is none? It's arbitrary. It's just what you say it is. That does not rise to the level of impeaching a President duly elected -- and it won't

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2020, 10:51:09 PM »
That's your legal definition? Just listing a specific act and just claiming it's abuse of power that merits impeaching the President. That's a legal definition? When Jefferson made the Louisiana purchase without authorized funding by congress was that abuse of power? Just taking it upon himself to spend taxpayer money? How about when Obama used the IRS to attack his opponents? Woodrow Wilson just by Presidential fiat resegregated the Civil Service? When FDR put Japanese in internment camps? No accusation, no trial, just for being Japanese. Was that abuse of power?

And obstruction of Congress? Why didn't they say obstruction of justice where there is a legal definition? Doing anything that congress doesn't want can be termed obstruction of Congress.

The reason why you didn't give the legal definition of these "crimes" is that there is none? It's arbitrary. It's just what you say it is. That does not rise to the level of impeaching a President duly elected -- and it won't

Very good points & Well Said.
This Impeachment  is a farce & soley driven by TDS & Bitterness.

Yet again DummyCrap’s will not / cannot Admit it’s wrong & Stupid of Them. 🙄🙄🙄

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2020, 04:33:33 AM »

Your words pack the punch of Prime's penis, i.e., they are flaccid and formless save in the diseased mind of the owner. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2020, 06:44:44 AM »
Your words pack the punch of Prime's penis, i.e., they are flaccid and formless save in the diseased mind of the owner. 

Only liberal would call "legal definition" a Republican trap.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2020, 05:21:41 PM »
So today’s reason for Jerrold Nadler wanting to impeach President Trump is.....because President Trump doesn’t respect Congress.

Newsflash you mongoloid penguin, no one respects the Democrats in Congress.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2020, 05:30:05 PM »
So today’s reason for Jerrold Nadler wanting to impeach President Trump is.....because President Trump doesn’t respect Congress.

Newsflash you mongoloid penguin, no one respects the Democrats in Congress.

"...mongoloid penguin".  Superb!