Author Topic: Fox Host Calls Trump 'Big Dumb Baby'  (Read 2081 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Fox Host Calls Trump 'Big Dumb Baby'
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 07:20:58 AM »
Why do you dislike Trump?

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 07:59:25 AM »
Trump is the King.Lib fucks crawl away & die  :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 09:22:03 AM »
THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

THE KING OF KINGS

THE ONE WHO MAKES DEARTH WAKE UP SWEATY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

IN THE GOD EMPEROR WE TRUST

Q

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 09:32:52 AM »
Kung,

We know as an angry white man probably no greater than 150lbs, you like Trump.

But do really think Trump has the intelligence above that of a 6th grader (as his defence sec. once posited) ?
He will be impeached because he is too stupid to cover up his criminal behavior

thanks for the shout out by the way.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 09:48:53 AM »
Kung,

But do really think Trump has the intelligence above that of a 6th grader (as his defence sec. once posited) ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 09:57:11 AM »
Kung,

1. To the best of my knowledge you’re not even from here so who gives a shit

2. The more the talk, the more we win. Keep talking

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2019, 10:09:16 AM »
THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

THE KING OF KINGS

THE ONE WHO MAKES DEARTH WAKE UP SWEATY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

IN THE GOD EMPEROR WE TRUST

:)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2019, 11:28:49 AM »
Kung,

Impeached for what crime?  No doubt every Democrat will vote for impeachment in the House but it will die in the Senate. This is a scam and you know it. First it was Russian collusion. They had nothing. Then they tried obstruction of a non existent collusion. That didn't work. Now they are trying quid pro quo.  That couldn't be proven so they are transitioning to bribery because it tested higher in their focus group. This is all a scam. Trump will be elected in an electoral landslide and the House will flip to Republican. Goodbye Pelosi as the majority leader. Schiff will have no power then.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2019, 11:34:22 AM »
TEAM TRUMP FOREVER!

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2019, 11:34:34 AM »
Impeached for what crime?  No doubt every Democrat will vote for impeachment in the House but it will die in the Senate. This is a scam and you know it. First it was Russian collusion. They had nothing. Then they tried obstruction of a non existent collusion. That didn't work Now they are trying quid pro quo.  That couldn't be proven so they are transitioning to bribery because it tested higher in their focus group. This is all a scam. Trump will be elected in an electoral landslide and the House will flip to Republican. Goodbye Pelosi as the majority leader. Schiff will have no power then.

Have you ever considered becoming a novelist? You write fiction very well.  ;)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2019, 11:44:48 AM »
Impeached for what crime?  No doubt every Democrat will vote for impeachment in the House but it will die in the Senate. This is a scam and you know it. First it was Russian collusion. They had nothing. Then they tried obstruction of a non existent collusion. That didn't work Now they are trying quid pro quo.  That couldn't be proven so they are transitioning to bribery because it tested higher in their focus group. This is all a scam. Trump will be elected in an electoral landslide and the House will flip to Republican. Goodbye Pelosi as the majority leader. Schiff will have no power then.

No amount of explaining will ever resonate with a dipshit like Dearth. Just like all the liberals : facts and reason dont matter to them.

Perfect example,  Griffith asks a simple question "why dont you like trump" and dipshit responds with a rhetorical question about whether or not Trump has a 6th grade education.  A completely idiotic response that is nothing more than an insult to Griffith.

At one point in time the weak did not survive. The disabled, mentally I'll, incompetent, those unable to think rationally or exercise reason and good judgment all died. They weren't able to hunt, grow food, forage, develop tools or weapons,  they weren't able to defend themselves or problem solve. Modern society has leveled the playing field those types. Modern medicine,  public education, laws against discrimination , the support for the mentally I'll have all allowed the defective to integrate into society. Those people are all liberals. You are wasting your time and energy interacting with him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2019, 11:47:44 AM »
No amount of explaining will ever resonate with a dipshit like Dearth. Just like all the liberals : facts and reason dont matter to them.

Perfect example,  Griffith asks a simple question "why dont you like trump" and dipshit responds with a rhetorical question about whether or not Trump has a 6th grade education.  A completely idiotic response that is nothing more than an insult to Griffith.

At one point in time the weak did not survive. The disabled, mentally I'll, incompetent, those unable to think rationally or exercise reason and good judgment all died. They weren't able to hunt, grow food, forage, develop tools or weapons,  they weren't able to defend themselves or problem solve. Modern society has leveled the playing field those types. Modern medicine,  public education, laws against discrimination , the support for the mentally I'll have all allowed the defective to integrate into society. Those people are all liberals. You are wasting your time and energy interacting with him.

When did you become so mean?  :)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2019, 11:51:11 AM »
When did you become so mean?  :)

Democrats are the party of hate, violence and intolerance. Yes, mean.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2019, 11:55:07 AM »
Why do you dislike Trump?

Every muslim terrorist hates Mr.Trump !.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2019, 12:03:23 PM »
When did you become so mean?  :)

You know Prime my post may have been a little over the top. But I'm drawing a conclusion based on what I'm seeing in the world today. There's no discourse or civic debate. Most people just ignore anything that doesn't agree with their worldview even if it is conclusive proof. If you disagree with someone rather than engage in meaningful discussion they're more likely to just call you a nazi or a fascist or any other insult that comes to mind.. all these people preach tolerance but none practice it. I'm tired of indulging this behavior. It getting really exhausting. And it's not just liberals. There are a number of conservatives on here that lack any ability to self reflect or change their views or even exercise common courtesy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2019, 12:25:12 PM »
You know Prime that may have been a little over the top. But I'm drawing a conclusion based on what I'm seeing in the world today. There's no discourse or civic debate. Most people just ignore anything that doesn't agree with their worldview even if it is conclusive proof. If you disagree with someone rather than engage in meaningful discussion they're more likely to just call you a nazi or a fascist or any other insult that comes to mind.. all these people preach tolerance but none practice it. I'm tired of indulging this behavior. It getting really exhausting.

The reason what I said wasn't over the top is because Oldtimer1 and I have a fairly good rapport. It was not meant to be taken seriously. I think Oldtimer1 knows this. I was going to say something about him being grumpy because it is not beach weather. But knowing how much going to beach means to him, bringing this up would have been unkind and over the top.

I'm trying my best to avoid debates henceforth on Getbig because they seem to bring out the worst in us. Truthfully, I never thought much about national politics before the 2016 elections and the campaigns which led up to them. There are some good people on Getbig. If you're lucky enough to converse with them outside of forum postings where neither of you feels the need to posture, you can have meaningful discussions.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2019, 04:22:07 PM »
The reason what I said wasn't over the top is because Oldtimer1 and I have a fairly good rapport. It was not meant to be taken seriously. I think Oldtimer1 knows this. I was going to say something about him being grumpy because it is not beach weather. But knowing how much going to beach means to him, bringing this up would have been unkind and over the top.

I'm trying my best to avoid debates henceforth on Getbig because they seem to bring out the worst in us. Truthfully, I never thought much about national politics before the 2016 elections and the campaigns which led up to them. There are some good people on Getbig. If you're lucky enough to converse with them outside of forum postings where neither of you feels the need to posture, you can have meaningful discussions.

Ok, I see. I think I may have misunderstood you earlier.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 04:37:42 PM »
Ok, I see. I think I may have misunderstood you earlier.

It wouldn't be the first time I was misunderstood. Perhaps I don't communicate clearly enough.  ;)